[|MiDNIGHT|]

Page 10 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 33  Next

Go down

[|MiDNIGHT|] - Page 10 Empty Re: [|MiDNIGHT|]

Post by Avria on Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:40 pm

Celestial stayed forbiddingly limp and still.
Avria
Avria
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 2558
Join date : 2010-06-03

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: No Name
Race:
Location: Soar City

Back to top Go down

[|MiDNIGHT|] - Page 10 Empty Re: [|MiDNIGHT|]

Post by Rabbit on Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:42 pm

OOC: You should make the healer xD

BIC: "Oh, no...Celestial," Kasui wailed, slowly padding over to her pitifully. Glace lowered her head. "I hope she survives this," She sighed, as if she were the one in pain.
Rabbit
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Posts : 5398
Join date : 2010-06-03
Location : E-chan!!~

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: Kala
Race: Rabbit Rabbit
Location: Berylville

http://soaren.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

[|MiDNIGHT|] - Page 10 Empty Re: [|MiDNIGHT|]

Post by Avria on Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:45 pm

OOC: I'm not in the mood to make a bio...

BIC: Thunder latched in into the claws on the tree. He only looked a bit ruffled. "Not bad." he remarked.
Avria
Avria
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 2558
Join date : 2010-06-03

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: No Name
Race:
Location: Soar City

Back to top Go down

[|MiDNIGHT|] - Page 10 Empty Re: [|MiDNIGHT|]

Post by Rabbit on Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:48 pm

OOC: Aw....Sad

BIC: Lumiere smirked. "I've got other moves that I've learned." But what if he dodges them all? She thought about the negative side. Oh, well. This is training and I have to think positive! She leapt onto Thunder and then flipped around, kicking him in the back of the head.
Rabbit
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Posts : 5398
Join date : 2010-06-03
Location : E-chan!!~

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: Kala
Race: Rabbit Rabbit
Location: Berylville

http://soaren.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

[|MiDNIGHT|] - Page 10 Empty Re: [|MiDNIGHT|]

Post by Avria on Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:50 pm

OOC: Remember, this is only training XD and please comment in the ice pack.

BIC: Thunder ducked his head and it started downpouring. (Remember the storm that drove the Fire Pack away?)
Avria
Avria
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 2558
Join date : 2010-06-03

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: No Name
Race:
Location: Soar City

Back to top Go down

[|MiDNIGHT|] - Page 10 Empty Re: [|MiDNIGHT|]

Post by Rabbit on Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:53 pm

Lumiere grumbled, "Stupid rain. I wanted to train more." She jumped off of Thunder and under the leaves of a tree with a canopy.
Rabbit
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Posts : 5398
Join date : 2010-06-03
Location : E-chan!!~

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: Kala
Race: Rabbit Rabbit
Location: Berylville

http://soaren.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

[|MiDNIGHT|] - Page 10 Empty Re: [|MiDNIGHT|]

Post by Avria on Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:55 pm

Thunder looked at the darkening sky and called, "NO! Lumiere, GET OUT OF THE TREE!" he roared urgently, "Get out before its too late!"
Avria
Avria
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 2558
Join date : 2010-06-03

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: No Name
Race:
Location: Soar City

Back to top Go down

[|MiDNIGHT|] - Page 10 Empty Re: [|MiDNIGHT|]

Post by Rabbit on Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:56 pm

"Huh?" She murmured. The thunder hit the tree above her and she widened her eyes with shock, running towards Thunder's shadow as fast as lightning, panting heavily.
Rabbit
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Posts : 5398
Join date : 2010-06-03
Location : E-chan!!~

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: Kala
Race: Rabbit Rabbit
Location: Berylville

http://soaren.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

[|MiDNIGHT|] - Page 10 Empty Re: [|MiDNIGHT|]

Post by Avria on Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:59 pm

Thunder winced slightly as the lightning struck the tree and it burst into flames half a second beofre his tyro came out. He told Lumiere gravely, "Never stand beneath a tree for cover when there's a thunderstorm. Rain is ok, though. Trees are high up and can get struck by lightning easily. I nearly lost my life doing that as a young gamma."
Avria
Avria
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 2558
Join date : 2010-06-03

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: No Name
Race:
Location: Soar City

Back to top Go down

[|MiDNIGHT|] - Page 10 Empty Re: [|MiDNIGHT|]

Post by Rabbit on Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:00 pm

"R-Really?" Lumiere gasped in shock, still in awe at how just some thunder could kill you without hitting you.
Rabbit
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Posts : 5398
Join date : 2010-06-03
Location : E-chan!!~

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: Kala
Race: Rabbit Rabbit
Location: Berylville

http://soaren.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

[|MiDNIGHT|] - Page 10 Empty Re: [|MiDNIGHT|]

Post by Avria on Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:01 pm

Thunder growled but not angrily, "We should get back to camp, Lumiere. I reckon you're hungry."
Avria
Avria
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 2558
Join date : 2010-06-03

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: No Name
Race:
Location: Soar City

Back to top Go down

[|MiDNIGHT|] - Page 10 Empty Re: [|MiDNIGHT|]

Post by Rabbit on Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:03 pm

"Not really, but a bit tired," Lumiere replied, focusing her gaze back on Thunder and not the tree that was hit. She shrugged before slowly walking back to camp with shaky legs and cold, wet fur, and lastly the thunder that made a shiver go down her spine a few times.
Rabbit
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Posts : 5398
Join date : 2010-06-03
Location : E-chan!!~

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: Kala
Race: Rabbit Rabbit
Location: Berylville

http://soaren.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

[|MiDNIGHT|] - Page 10 Empty Re: [|MiDNIGHT|]

Post by Avria on Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:04 pm

Thunder didn't reply, but walked his tyro back to camp.

OOC: Can you post on the Ice Pack?
Avria
Avria
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 2558
Join date : 2010-06-03

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: No Name
Race:
Location: Soar City

Back to top Go down

[|MiDNIGHT|] - Page 10 Empty Re: [|MiDNIGHT|]

Post by Rabbit on Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:07 pm

OOC: What should I post? xD

Rabbit
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Posts : 5398
Join date : 2010-06-03
Location : E-chan!!~

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: Kala
Race: Rabbit Rabbit
Location: Berylville

http://soaren.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

[|MiDNIGHT|] - Page 10 Empty Re: [|MiDNIGHT|]

Post by Avria on Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:08 pm

OOC: They should get back to camp.
Avria
Avria
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 2558
Join date : 2010-06-03

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: No Name
Race:
Location: Soar City

Back to top Go down

[|MiDNIGHT|] - Page 10 Empty Re: [|MiDNIGHT|]

Post by Rabbit on Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:11 pm

Glace murmured worriedly, "What should we do about Celestial?" "Bring her back to camp so she can rest. By morning, she should be fine if she's just unconscious," Aurina pointed out. Glace sighed and tilted her head like an order to Kasui. He nodded and grabbed Celestial and made a bed of moss and soft (stuff) for her, and then put her down gently so she could rest. Then Kasui silently left the Tyros den to eat a bit.
Rabbit
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Posts : 5398
Join date : 2010-06-03
Location : E-chan!!~

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: Kala
Race: Rabbit Rabbit
Location: Berylville

http://soaren.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

[|MiDNIGHT|] - Page 10 Empty Re: [|MiDNIGHT|]

Post by Avria on Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:13 pm

Celestial watched them through half opened midnight black eyes.
Avria
Avria
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 2558
Join date : 2010-06-03

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: No Name
Race:
Location: Soar City

Back to top Go down

[|MiDNIGHT|] - Page 10 Empty Re: [|MiDNIGHT|]

Post by Rabbit on Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:15 pm

Glace turned around to look into the Tyros den. "Is she awake yet?" She asked, biting into her squirrel. "I don't know. I'm going to get her a squirrel and some water," He replied.
Rabbit
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Posts : 5398
Join date : 2010-06-03
Location : E-chan!!~

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: Kala
Race: Rabbit Rabbit
Location: Berylville

http://soaren.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

[|MiDNIGHT|] - Page 10 Empty Re: [|MiDNIGHT|]

Post by Avria on Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:19 pm

The snowy white tyro lay still.
Avria
Avria
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 2558
Join date : 2010-06-03

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: No Name
Race:
Location: Soar City

Back to top Go down

[|MiDNIGHT|] - Page 10 Empty Re: [|MiDNIGHT|]

Post by Rabbit on Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:20 pm

OOC: Give me 30 words. You could describe her pain and feeling right now.
Rabbit
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Posts : 5398
Join date : 2010-06-03
Location : E-chan!!~

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: Kala
Race: Rabbit Rabbit
Location: Berylville

http://soaren.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

[|MiDNIGHT|] - Page 10 Empty Re: [|MiDNIGHT|]

Post by Avria on Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:24 pm

The snowy white tyro lay still, wondering what her fate would be. Every breath she took felt like making her screech in agony, let alone move. She blinked a bit. She also didn't know if she wanted to die or live. If she died she would see her family again... Celestial's eyes clouded in emotion.
Avria
Avria
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 2558
Join date : 2010-06-03

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: No Name
Race:
Location: Soar City

Back to top Go down

[|MiDNIGHT|] - Page 10 Empty Re: [|MiDNIGHT|]

Post by Rabbit on Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:27 pm

Kasui padded into the den she was lying in. "C-Celestial?" He stammered sadly, looking down at her unmoving body. Then he dropped the squirrel and bowl of water he got for her gently on the ground and walked over to her side silently, if she was asleep at the moment. "Are you...okay?" He murmured, thinking to himself that he just said the most ruthless thing he could've said.
Rabbit
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Posts : 5398
Join date : 2010-06-03
Location : E-chan!!~

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: Kala
Race: Rabbit Rabbit
Location: Berylville

http://soaren.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

[|MiDNIGHT|] - Page 10 Empty Re: [|MiDNIGHT|]

Post by Avria on Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:30 pm

When Celestial answered, stabs of pain were sent through her as she moved. She answered, her voice sounding small and pitiful. "Kasui?" she groaned. She managed to lap up somem water. It provided a small relief for her burning throat.
Avria
Avria
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 2558
Join date : 2010-06-03

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: No Name
Race:
Location: Soar City

Back to top Go down

[|MiDNIGHT|] - Page 10 Empty Re: [|MiDNIGHT|]

Post by Rabbit on Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:31 pm

Kasui managed to smile when he heard Celestial's quiet voice. "I'm here, Celestial," He replied, putting his soft tail on her back gently. Then he sat down and murmured, "I hope you can survive this..." His voice had sympathy, but Kasui could not word things very well, and might turn out to sound like a ruthless threat.
Rabbit
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Posts : 5398
Join date : 2010-06-03
Location : E-chan!!~

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: Kala
Race: Rabbit Rabbit
Location: Berylville

http://soaren.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

[|MiDNIGHT|] - Page 10 Empty Re: [|MiDNIGHT|]

Post by Avria on Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:34 pm

Celestial gave him the smallest nod and lapped up some more water. Agonising pain flooded thorugh her. "Kasui.." she she said pitifully, "I think I'm going to die."
Avria
Avria
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 2558
Join date : 2010-06-03

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: No Name
Race:
Location: Soar City

Back to top Go down

[|MiDNIGHT|] - Page 10 Empty Re: [|MiDNIGHT|]

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 33  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum