.{{the Otherworldly Woods . . .

Page 40 of 42 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42  Next

Go down

Re: .{{the Otherworldly Woods . . .

Post by Rabbit on Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:47 pm

Kala laughed a little and then murmured, "I'll take a closer look." She bent down and stuck her head right into the room where Ravenheart was in, closing her eyes to keep away the wind, but the cat stood still as if no wind was around him.

"ICEBERG LETTUCES AREN'T COLD, THEY'RE GREEN"
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: Kala
Race: Rabbit Rabbit

http://soaren.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by FiSHY on Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:03 pm

Lyra, literally, felt as if her breath was blown away. The wing gave and took all at once in a neverending cycle. She could barely stay put on her feet. It was as if one side was sucking her guts into the eye of the storm while the other was deliberately punching her away with mighty gusts that hissed relinquishment in her earholes. "What--is---he----doing----?!" she managed to stammer between gulps of air, which was ridiculous because oxygen was literally being thrown at her at the milliseconds. Yet, she still felt as if her lungs were pumped empty, and she began to choke.

--IDEA--
FiSHY
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: Wren
Race: Bird Bird

http://intothemist2.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:25 pm

Ravenheart just stood in front of the wind like a statue, nonmoving. Kala turned around and held her paw up in front of the side of her face to try and dodge the wind. "L-Ly-r-ra!" She shouted, stammering from the wind.

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by FiSHY on Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:18 pm

Caprise was still in a heated arguing mood with Shimmer when she suddenly felt a sharp gust of wind bellow from the nearby hole. She was pushed and pulled at the same time. Her right side we being jerked in while her left was being thrust away. Shocked, she couldn't breathe. Where was the dragonfly when she needed him? "Shim-mer--" the girl managed to gasp one final time before she stumbled and was thrown off her feet. Hair flew in all directions as her body was pulled into the current and swept into the wind parade, shooting down into darkness. It's a elliptical cycle, she realized, thinking to herself as the air carried her to who-knew-where, The wind is all blowing counter-clockwise in an oval shape. One end is outside and the other is in this cave, somewhere.

-------------

The only way Lyra was resisting the wind was hiding behind a rock, but even with the six-foot-wide column boulder, approximately seven feet from the ceiling down, her heart was beating unrestlessly in terror, almost as fast as the wind pulsing around her. Faintly, the bird heard Kala's cry. As a bird, her ears were specially designed to detect sound in cases of strong winds. If not, then how could she hear while she flew against the wind? But this... This was different. This was like a tornado, yet not a tornado. The ball of whispy energy right at Ravenheart's head was drawing all the winds near and then throwing them out again. "Kala," she tweeted in a pathetic whimper, "Get Ravenheart to stop. Get us out of here." Her wings were at her earholes (which were overlapped already by her natural feathers), but the pounding noise of gushing air was too overwhelming to bear. Then something human-shaped and solid whipped past her right. "K-Kala?" an inquisitive chirp escaped her beak. Lyra turned around to peek and saw the figure of Caprise being carried forcefully in the current, and she was too surprised to say anymore.

Unfortunately, the wind wasn't supposed to carry human girls with flailing arms around, and so was the consequence when Caprise was brought about upon the energy ball and crashed straight into Ravenheart, literally knocking the cat over his toes if he happened not to notice. This was most likely the case, however, since Ravenheart appeared to be completely transfixed upon the wind ball of silver, dust and debris. It all happened so fast Lyra wasn't sure what quite happened. But if her eyes were telling the truth, Caprise was flung into the energy ball as all the debris the wind collected did, but she tripped over Ravenheart. She was apparently conscious, for she drew upon an ice sphere in preparation to freeze whatever her feet knocked over, but instead her sphere accidentally merged with the silver energy ball, shattering both and flinging ice and debri everywhere. This caused a series of domino-style reactions. Caprise slipped on an ice shard and mistakingly kicked Ravenheart up into the air with her foot, which also threw the ice she slipped on into the remains of the ice/wind sphere. It cut the ball in half, which quickly formed into two new balls. One of them flew into Ravenheart. The other dropped down into Caprise's chest, and she gasped, gurgled and choked until her face was red.

--IDEA--
FiSHY
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:25 pm

Ravenheart snarled hostilely, "What are you clumsy idiots doing here! Go away!" He sent an immediate strong gust of wind at Caprise and Lyra angrily when he got to his feet from the ball hitting him. Kala growled, "That's it, you mangy furball." She blasted Ravenheart with a blinding ray of light, but he dashed away from it, slightly in a daze, but able to see well enough to find his way around who was his enemy and what the cave was. He hissed, "I underestimated you, actually. This place was supposed to be unassailable but you proved me wrong....but there's another trap here. A couloir." Kala widened her eyes in confusion. "A cou-what?" She asked foolishly. The cat grinned and purred, "Tsk, tsk, tsk." He stomped his paw on the ground and sent a gust of wind down into the ground, the strength ascending until the bottom broke and created what seemed like a bottomless hole. Kala was speechless and thought, so that's what a couloir-something is." It felt like an invisible monster tore through the hole, sending random, inconsistent gusts of wind out of it and pulling what the wind touched right in.

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by FiSHY on Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:35 am

What Caprise had conjured earlier wasn't the biggest ice ball she had ever made, but it was certainly the most concentrated. Even more impressive was how quick she was to make it. It must've been the adrenaline, Lyra reasoned, taking back all Owl had taught her, She must've been desperate. For now, the girl was in major pain. She was coughing up chalks of ice.

Lyra, as a defender, not an offender, could only watch the horrid skirmish between Kala and Ravenheart. Most horrifying was how two friends could suddenly turn against each other. "Stop!" she screeched, "You are out of your mind!" She put power in her words so she could soothe the anger and any other heated emotions that dwelled in the rabbit or cat's minds. The bird's feathers began to glow a luminescent turquoise, lighting up the cave.

But the couloir opened and she felt herself being sucked in, her energy with it. The blue light strings that once encircled her body broke off and spun into the invisible hole of...whatever it was. It didn't matter. It was just more energy wasted. But now since her barrier was gone, now Lyra was being sucked in. The wind seemed to brush her in, like it was a broom and she was dust. Lyra, simply put, was helpless.

"Wait!" Caprise suddenly cried. The ice she choked up were levitating in the air. Her hair was flying in all directions from the wind, but as Lyra took a closer look, she realized that it was mainly Caprise's own wind, not Ravenhearts. It was very weak in comparison, but enough to resist the power bursts of air pounding them every second.

The girl's eyes turned ice-cold -- literally. She stared at Ravenheart in a way that made him lock his eyes on hers. "Don't move," she told him, "You have ice in your body, now, just as I have wind in mine. I can freeze you from the inside-out any minute, killing your guts, so don't you move." She clenched her teeth to fight back the gusts. She knew that Ravenheart could easily use the essence of wind inside her to kill her too, but she had a great chance of surviving. She could blow all the wind out of her nostriles and breath and be safe, since the wind was trying to get out of her stomach anyways, but her ice is one to stay. It freezes whatever it touches, slowly crystalizing things into solid blocks of ice. But Caprise knew how to stop it, and Ravenheart didn't. They were at stalemate.

Lyra gulped. This better work, Caprise, she thought, This better work.

--IDEA--
FiSHY
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:19 pm

Ravenheart raised an eyebrow and said to Caprise, "Oh, really?" He made the couloir stronger, blinding everyone. Kala growled, "What are you doing!" The cat stood still and laughed, "I know you're thinking that wind is too weak, Caprise, filthy human, but no. When the orb touched me and gave me strength, it was for offense. Your ice will do nothing but give me chills, although my wind will dry your body from its strength until you fall down dead without water. Of course, it will also send your mind into this windy couloir. If you didn't get the message, I'm unassailable." He disappeared into nothingness and what took his place was a spirit of wind, which grabbed Caprise and started to choke her.

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by FiSHY on Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:57 pm

Immediately Caprise began to feel her throat turn dry as wind tumbled in her gut. But she thought hard and managed to produce ice straight from the skin and bone, and it soaked right in to refresh her. "Pathetic, Ravenheart," she hissed, "Have you forgotten I'm ice? I can produce billions and melt it all the same. But the ice in your stomach is going nowhere." But then the cat turned into a spirit of the wind and lunged for her neck. Caprise smiled and took advantage of the wind. "Remember? Wind plus snow equals a blizzard, and while the wind may pound me down, you're the one's whose going to freeze. You call yourself 'unassailable', but are you so arrogant that you've forgotten your limited strength? Nobody can go on forever. Even your ball of wind. Your power will run out, and at the speed you are using it, it will deplete quickly." With this, she swirled and flung a gust of hail around her, thus conceiling herself in a viel of frost. Already as she spun there was a tornado around her, but with a newfound mini-power of breezes, she could spread it all out into a major storm. "The ice inside you has bits of concentrated power, just as the wind in me," she bellowed in the blizzard, "Unlike the way wind is everywhere, all connected in strings and streams, ice can be counted individually, and I know exactly where you are. Even more noticible is when you are flying around me right now, for I can see the ice that's part of you now." She was talking too much, too "wise", and she knew it, and it completely unlike her to be this way. Well, maybe not completely, but what troubled her the most was the words coming out of her mouth. Some how a part of the wind sphere's experience has settled in her brain and she knew pieces of how it's controlled as if she had been shaping the breezes since she was born.

Lyra on the other hand flew straight into Kala, landing in a bone-splitting crack. "Sorry," she yelled above the gusts, "But we have to stop this somehow. The two are going to tear each other apart!!" A cold gale billowed toward her, ruffling her feathers and sending a shiver along her spine, and she screeched in pain of the cold. Her bones were rattling. "Caprise and Ravenheart are so powerful now," she murmured somberly, burying herself in Kala's flank, "I don't know what to do. Either they deflect each other's attacks until they die of exhaustion -- literally -- or they kill each other from their assaults. Either way is terrible." She looked up into Kala's eyes, looking for a ray of hope (no pun intended).

--IDEA--
FiSHY
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:46 pm

OOC: WAIT. Caprise doesn't have the 'power boost' Ravenheart has, so she shouldn't be physically as strong as him, but she could/should be literally and emotionally stronger....
HOPE. YOU REMINDED ME OF TAKERU :)

BIC: Kala murmured, "But what can we do? They're too strong..." She looked up to think about what they could do to stop the two rivals.
Ravenheart appeared above Caprise and spat, "Worthless human. I see nothing but flaxen evil inside of you." He clawed the back of her head and roared, a gust of wind nearly freezing her, plus the couloir blazing with wind even more until it nearly ripped Caprise's hair off from its strength. The cat smirked and growled, "Just because you think you can control me with stupid ice, you're wrong. Must I repeat myself? I'm unassailable and a big mouth two-leg like you isn't going to do anything about it."

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by FiSHY on Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:57 pm

OOC; Sure thing ^^ So Caprise is mentally stronger (meaning magic), while Ravenheart is physically stronger (meaning clawing and blowing wind, etc). That works ;3 Lyra is just the peacemaker; the healer & wise one (knowledge-wise from what Owl taught her). Kala is......the brave one?? Shimmer is.........the fast one?? And Amber...well, Amber is lost o.o

Don't forget, Ravenheart can't go on like this forever >.>

IC; "Blind them both," Lyra yelled, "I'll do the rest!"

Meanwhile, Caprise was on fire -- well, figuratively, of course. If she actually were, she'd be doomed. "Pfft. You're flipped. I'm the good one, staying loyal. You? You're the betrayer. Betrayal marks the evil in you, tom, " her mouth moved as quick as the wind around her. Then a painful gash opened at the back of her neck, searing agony shivering across her spine. Her hand went to the cut and touched blood, red, fresh and crimson. Caprise was dumbfounded - for a moment. A freezing gush of gale swept through her hair and she felt...refreshed. Her lips formed an open cave as her throat let a jubilating laugh. "Ha! Is this what you're trying to beat me up with?" she grinned as the enchanted glow highlighting her form beamed ever brighter, "With all this snow in the storm, all it's ever going to do is to help me." The girl shook her head, snow dancing off her cascading hair like powder before catching the breeze to go to another place. Her light skin developed a golden flush. "Nevermind that," Capri muttered, "As long as the ice is making up the air, I can bend the storm as I wish." She closed her eyes, held her arms skyward and let out a cry. Snow spiraled to her grasp in a galaxy-like form. When she opened her eyes, she had a flurry of crystals hovering above her hands. She then let it all go, pouring upon her head the way one would stand under a bucket at a waterpark. Energy pulsed. She let her mind weave and tap each of the frost pieces, about a million a second. Jumping from one to the next, she quickly found the ones inside Ravenheart. Focusing her power on him and the ice crystals inside him, she hurled the huge orb at him, trailing at his rear at first (caught in the current), but quickly catching into his slipstream and engulfing Ravenheart as it traveled. It aimed to freeze the time trapped inside as well as anyone -- even a cat disguised as a wind spirit -- until further ado. Caprise gasped in deep breaths, exhausted and panting. "Well," she bit her lip and wiped her hands, "That should do the trick." She kept a part of her mind monitering the frozen area and Ravenheart as she stepped gingerly over to Lyra and Kala.

The bird was wimpering. "How did the...What...Oh my..."

Caprise only laughed. "Desperate times call for drastic measures," she said and added, "A bit of an energy boost would be great."

Lyra nodded. This was one of the most basic healing tricks. She fluttered to Caprise and hovered at her heart. There she radiated a piece of her own energy and multiplied it by the dozens. You could almost see the aura expanding in itself. Then she gently transferred it to Caprise. It sparked as it touched points with the wind orb fragment attached to her chakra. It produced a light breeze, which ruffled Lyra's feathers and stirred Caprise's turquoise hair. Suddenly the girl felt that she could focus better now and looked to the mini-blizzard of where she intended to trap Ravenheart. "We better keep a careful eye on that thing," she muttered.

--IDEA--
FiSHY
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:56 pm

OOC: Why can't the bad guys ever win?(lol DemiDevimon)
Correct me if I'm wrong, but since wind isn't as strong physically as ice, can Ravenheart make like...fire-wind or something? A tsunami or sandstorm? If he can, please read roleplaying below. If he can't, give me the answer why xD
And, can I make a character/make a character appear not as an animal with power but just a character? Kala and Ravenheart doesn't satisfy the...roleplaying power I want. Two characters seems too little for me o.o

BIC: The cat snarled, "You fool. Just because simple gale and breezes might not be able to stop a stupid human like you doesn't mean I'm not stronger. I was wearing you down and I'm pumped up. I'm so bored I might fall asleep, to be honest." Ravenheart sent a firenado(fire-tornado) towards Lyra and Kala, a few flames touching Caprise to purposely melt her ice. Kala squeaked in surprise and blinded the cat with an orb of light when she leapt into the air, but the tom didn't mind at all, with his dark fur absorbing it into simple body heat. His voice echoed sarcastically in Caprise's ear, "By the way, you're the infernal(meaning satanic) thing." Spirits of wind emerged from behind the black tom-cat and grasped onto the bird and rabbit in awkward but painful positions. With his eyes close and his voice ethereal, Ravenheart growled, "You, Caprise (middle and last name) are next. Now, Lyra and Kala, time to say goodbye." Using an illusion of wind, he sent a sandstorm swirling around the cave until Lyra and Kala were unseen.(they're still there but it's just to make Caprise freak out xD)

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by FiSHY on Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:19 pm

OOC; by the looks of it, evil wins too often xD (thunder on -- hint, hint) And what do you mean by roleplaying power? As in beating us up? xD JK, JK. Fine, you may have a minor character. ^^ Just don't make it just for your own good and powerplay and godmod and etc, that's all.
As for Ravenheart...It depends what's around. Since they're in a cave with some pools of water and sand, he can conjure water cyclones and sandstorms, just as how Caprise can't make an all-out blizzard unless there's already wind around for her. But now since she has a bit of wind power, she can make a small snowstorm, but nothing big (as in strong gusts of pounding hail). And since Ravenheart has a bit of ice (with a tiny fraction of Caprise's concentrated power), he can make also make small snowstorms, but only with light, downy snow. Get it? Kitty

--IDEA--
FiSHY
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:33 pm

OOC: xDDDD No, I mean more characters xD YAY and ok
....oh, fines -3-

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by FiSHY on Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:15 pm

OOC; glad you're okay with it, then. xD I'll just wait for you to revamp your RP response, then. Kitty

--IDEA--
FiSHY
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:48 pm

OOC: I'll just type a new one xD

BIC: The cat escaped her mini blizzard with a quick dash towards her and growled, "I don't just use wind powers, foolish human." He glanced around to feel the moistness in the tunnels and collected some to create a (more strong in wind than water) water cyclone which grabbed Caprise and drenched her whole body, then throwing her close to the couloir which continued engulfing everything within a few feet of it. Ravenheart then narrowed his eyes on the bird and rabbit, glancing around to view sand on the cavern walls before collecting it and making a small sandstorm grab them and make everyone's sight blurry.

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by FiSHY on Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:05 pm

Lyra was half expecting this. The way Ravenheart was acting, some evil must've posessed him, or made him greedy with power. He was bound to find some energy to burst out of Caprise's trap sometime someway. But this fast? Impossible, the enchanted bird thought to herself. A splash of a wave gushed. Thankfully, the feathered magi didn't take the full force of the impact, but Caprise did.

The girl took the water and froze it. Then she shattered it, throwing the crystals outwards, hitting everything within its circumference or without a shield. It barely missed Lyra, who only managed to dodge it from her position behind the rock.

Then a sandstorm whipped up and Lyra had to grope around with her other senses. She closed her eyes (which were useless anyway with all this grit and sand) and traveled by aura, which she never really did until now. Owl had told her about the ways of feeling souls, but it was only at the present where the bird actually put this to use. It was a sort of instinct-guided thing. Everybody has at least a minor form of this (ever had a notion in the back of your mind that someone was watching or there?). Lyra was enchanted, specializing in the magics of healing, and thus she already could touch someone's emotions. So all she had to do was to magnify the moods of each and every being in the room, and she knew exactly where each were.

Then she realized Kala may not have this advantage. "Kala, are you okay?" she called out, but she only found sand in her beak.

--IDEA--
FiSHY
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:48 pm

Kala stammered, "Other than sand and a bit of water drenched in my fur, yeah. I'm fine." Ravenheart whipped around in fury at the water being thrown to the sides as ice. "Stupid human. She's stronger than I expected," He thought, narrowing his eyes and leaping at her with unsheathed claws. The gaping hole in the bottom of the cavern continued eating up rock and mud from around them and shrinking the cavern's size very slowly. "Give up, Caprise. I'm stronger than you, you just can't admit it," The cat growled. "I can stop your every move.'

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by FiSHY on Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:52 pm

OOC; can you reply to the plane ride? Kitty

IC; Lyra sensed Kala behind her and she rushed to her aid. "Ravenheart's mad. I can feel it. He's not going to stop anytime soon," she told the rabbit, "Do you think you can blind him or something?"

Meanwhile, Caprise was listening to Ravenhearts with a scowl. The cat lunged at her, but she stood put and let herself get cut. A sharp line streaked across her skin, but she didn't mind. In fact, this was her intention. The girl blew white, frosty air upon her arm and freezing, enchanted particles flew into her bloodstream. Then she pressed her right hand against the gash and sealed the cut with ice, the way stitches work. Another block of frozen water was layered onto it with haste as a reinforcement. Ravenheart continued growling. "You talk big for a cat small as you," said Caprise, "But have you forgotten that your energy is limited? The more you do, the more power you take up, and eventually that's going to backfire at you."

While Caprise was doing her thing, Lyra decided that she ought to do something productive as well. She diverted her attention to the sucking hole, which she noticed had left parts of its surrounding area empty. It appeared to be losing momentum, but a threat nonetheless. Then a sudden thought popped into her head. All the stuff it takes in needs to go somewhere, she said silently, But where? "Kala," she told the rabbit, "I'm going to go in the coulair. The matter doesn't appear to be shredded, only flung and teleported somewhere else. If I sense danger, I'll try to get back, but if I have trouble, save me okay?" she took a deep breath, "I can also try teleporting, but I've never done that before. Chances are I'm going to leave without a head."

--IDEA--
FiSHY
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:23 pm

OOC: Okay xD Sorry

BIC: Kala stammered in awe, "I can try, but don't underestimate his strength. And yes, Caprise. I'll save you if you have trouble in the couloir." She smiled and sent a orb of light towards the cat, but he ignored it and closed his eyes since the slow speed of the orb gave him a turn to react. "Goodbye, Caprise. You do understand that anything can happen? You will be destroyed in that breathtaking wind tunnel you call an amusement part ride."

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by FiSHY on Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:31 pm

OOC; lol, that was Lyra talking, but okay...

IC; "Err, that was me," even in this situation, Lyra couldn't help but to let out a giggle.

"Pah! You speak a lot of junk," Caprise was spatting.

This brought Lyra back to attention. She focused on the couloir, trying to see if there were any rips in it. There was none visible. She didn't consider the hole a rip since it had to lead somewhere, so...

"I'm leaving a shadow-mark here," Lyra explained to Kala, "It may sound dark, but it really isn't. I just leave a fraction of my essence here, making it very easy for me to go back to it. It's a little risky and may result in multiple personalities, but I've done it before. Here I go." She closed her eyes and started to ignore her presence. Lyra pushed any thoughts of her place in the cave away. Out, out. When her eyes fluttered open, she didn't feel "here". Instead, she felt a part of her conscious was in a different place, and she knew exactly where that place was. Lyra then drew in her wings and dove straight toward the couloir, looking to what was going to happen next.

--IDEA--
FiSHY
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:42 pm

OOC: Oh xD

BIC: The cat was stunned at how they were daring enough to jump into the windy couloir and he chuckled, "Stupid. You just fell into your death." Ravenheart turned around with teeth bared and leapt at Kala--who was focused on Lyra as she flew into the hole. The rabbit screeched and tried to struggle and send weak beams of light towards him, but the jet black cat ignored her and kept clawing her fur.
(sorry for shortness, I g2g)

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by FiSHY on Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:25 am

The couloir was like the eye of the storm. Once inside, Lyra felt a sense of peace despite being whipped around in a dozen different directions. It was the force of the wind, not the couloir itself, that was tearing things apart, Lyra realized. Her eyes were forced closed, but she could feel where she was going. And that place was not the cave.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"Leave Kala alone, you freak!" Caprise screamed and shot three ice shards into the cat's back while he was paying attention the the rabbit.

--IDEA--
FiSHY
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:23 pm

OOC: I'm getting a bit bored of Caprise fighting and then Ravenheart yowling and attacking and Kala screaming, etc. What should end this?

BIC: The cat turned around darkly and snarled, "What did you say?" He ruffled his fur and knocked a shard out of his back, sneering as the other two started to fall out from the blood seeping out--that loosened the sharp edges from the fur. Ravenheart slowly stepped forward and tried to trick Caprise into attacking which gave him the advantage--he was expecting her to do that.

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:37 pm

"Sorry," Shimmer muttered. She started to zip down the passageway. "What?" she asked, running straight into Ravenheart, Lyra and Kala. It was all she could do to keep herself from blowing into teh sandstorm. "Who are you?" she demanded, looking at the cat.
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: No Name
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:06 pm

Ravenheart arrogantly glared at her and then replied, "It doesn't matter. Anyways--" Then his eyes darted back towards Caprise and Kala angrily.

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content