Pokeplushies!

Go down

Pokeplushies!

Post by Avria on Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:43 pm

POKEPLUSHIES! (Also called Clickcritters :P)

As Rabbit knows, I lost my account my Pokeplushies 2 years ago since I lost my darn password. Well, no use crying over spilt milk...anyway, I got a new account: Cries.

I am pelased to say I have made amazing progress for Cries. I have been online for about 3 and a half months, and already I have 7+ cashies with having to spend a single penny, a premnium account (From a raffle) and a premnium adopt set. Plus a Promotional Garchomp, and a FIRE CASHIE CHERION and a 2nd EDITION SUMER DRAGON CYLIN. Since this is where you brag...well, BRAGBRAG BRAG.

3+ sets of promo Latias and Latios too...a full Cydes ship set and 3 pound kiros, 2 of which I got for myself. Plus 4+ kiro dragons and a complete prize kiro set. I actually hatched an ADVENT CHAO which a traded for some absolutelyballyspiffin' good adopts. I also hatched a Nautilin (Red) but I'm not trading that... >xD

Does it hurt to mention I have over 40 rugby booster packs too? I'm hoarding them up and waiting for them to retire. Also 17+ monthly shinies, and an almost complete sketchit and dinomon booster pack set, plus over 900+ BC$ from trades.

Last edited by MidnightRaven on Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: No Name
Race:

Back to top Go down

Re: Pokeplushies!

Post by Rabbit on Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:48 pm

Alright then, that's really awesome!
I'm not really into Click Critters anymore. I have more important things to do like schoolwork and other stuff. I don't like any adoptable sites or sites where you have to click (stupid) things, unfortunately.

So...yay. Good for you, I'm going to watch Bleach.

"ICEBERG LETTUCES AREN'T COLD, THEY'RE GREEN"
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: Kala
Race: Rabbit Rabbit

http://soaren.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum