Hello in here!

Go down

Hello in here! Empty Hello in here!

Post by Kay on Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:04 am

Hi, I was browsing Google and came across your forum, I've been looking for decent roleplay site for a while now, one that isn't filled with 'This is my character Susie' and shows a picture of Buffy The Vampire Slayer or whatever. Haha. Because I tend to draw my own characters and prefer forums where others do the same, or at least do not use already existing images to be their character.

ANYWAY.

I just wanted to know a little more about the site before I get right into things, is there an overall theme? I've been browsing around and can't find much information right now. Can you roleplay anything? What are the limits and rules and all that jazz. I have a selection of dragon and animal characters that I tend to play more than anything.

Nice to meet y'all, thanks for any help you can offer. I'm going to carry on exploring and stuff now.
Kay
Kay

Back to top Go down

Hello in here! Empty Re: Hello in here!

Post by Rabbit on Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:04 pm

Welcome, Kay :)

We don't really have a theme here in Soaren--as you can probably see. And yes, you can roleplay. For the whole Soaren world, you need to roleplay as the Soaren Alter Ego you create. Just go to profile and it'll be easy from there. Kitty And we have a roleplaying forum too, which is in the...Mingle forum, I think.

"ICEBERG LETTUCES AREN'T COLD, THEY'RE GREEN"
Rabbit
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: Kala
Race: Rabbit Rabbit

http://soaren.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay on Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:08 am

Awesome, thanks! I'll get my character stuff sorted and begin posting stuff soon. :)
Kay
Kay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sasoragon on Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:46 am

Welcome to Soaren, Kay Happy

I hope you like it here.
Soaren's theme is sort of like a virtual pet roleplay site not really based off of anything. It's original Happy Kitty
Anyway, you can find some non-Soaren based roleplays in the Amusements section. You can join them if you like ;)
Sasoragon
Sasoragon
Ascender
Ascender

http://sasoragon.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FiSHY on Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:44 pm

Welcome and thanks, Kay. Kitty We hope you enjoy your time here. Dwagon pretty much said all you need to know what Soaren's all about. New stuff is coming in soon. Thanks for joining!

--IDEA--
FiSHY
FiSHY
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: Wren
Race: Bird Bird

http://intothemist2.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content