||✬[Stars in an Endless Night]✬||

Page 3 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next

Go down

Re: ||✬[Stars in an Endless Night]✬||

Post by Wolfbane on Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:35 pm

OoC: I went to a Digimon site, and found that Labramon can Digivolve into quite a few things xD I like Dobermon and Shiisamon the best, so that'll be what Labramon can Digivolve to. Is that okay with you? Just wanted to check with you first ^.^

BiC: In retaliation, Gatomon grabbed an onigiri, dipped it in gravy and hurled it at Patamon, but misaligned her aim and hit Upamon on the head. She then laughed harder, rolling on her back with amusement.
Gigi darted toward the tray of cinnamon buns, grabbing three then jumping back swiftly. She rolled and tossed onigiri and cinnamon buns toward the others.

"Oh! We should all go!" Malie beckoned for the others to follow T.K. "I mean, we all have Digimon in the Cafeteria. I hope they're not getting hurt!"
"Lets go!" Kari raced out of the classroom towards the Cafeteria doors. I wonder what they're up to in there?! She thought, a sense of alarm creeping into her heart.

~LEAVE YOUR MARK~
Wolfbane
Winger
Winger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:46 pm

OOC: Oh. My. Gawd. Those aren't the evolutions I found....it's Paomon, Xiaomon, Labramon, Cerberumon, Anubismon, or Ancientsphinxmon. Anubismon and Ancientsphinxmon are both Cerberumon's evolutions, and they are both megas.

BIC: Upamon jumped up, grabbing a taco filled with delicious, hot meat, aiming it at Gigi's face and hitting her directly. "Upamon one, Xiaomon zero!" He shouted, jumping up to the counter to find more things. Patamon flew out of the box to grab a cheese stick. He pulled off the plastic but then dropped it when he noticed a bag of popcorn. His mouth started to water, but instead he jumped on the bag, making it explode all of the place, on the ground, into their mouths, even in the trash can.

"Patamon! What are you doing?" T.K. shouted, throwing open the cafeteria door fiercely and in concern. His mouth dropped open when he saw the gigantic mess the Digimon had created, causing him to narrow his eyes tempestuously on them all, from one to the other.

"ICEBERG LETTUCES AREN'T COLD, THEY'RE GREEN"
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: Kala
Race: Rabbit Rabbit

http://soaren.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfbane on Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:07 pm

OoC: .... I think I'm looking at a DS Game site, not an actual Digivolve site xD Okay, then, Labramon's evolutions will be the ones you listed X3

BiC: Malie and Kari stared upon the messy cafeteria, their eyes wide as they saw the huge mess.
Gatomon and Gigi stared with a smile. "Umm. We got a little messy with our popcorn...?" Gatomon mewed, peering up from under her chair.
"Yeah, a little messy. Thats all..." Gigi smiled weakly.

"Oh. My. God!" Malie said simply. She was completely speechless!
Kari just stood, her mouth open in shock. Its..... Filthy! Theres chocolate all over the walls! I really hope thats chocolate....... She thought, sweeping her gaze over the messy room.

~LEAVE YOUR MARK~
Wolfbane
Winger
Winger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:04 pm

OOC: Okay xD She can't digivolve immediately. None of them can, except they all can digivolve on special occasions. When they were fighting Cherubimon(Virus), Angemon and Angewomon were able to become Seraphimon and Magnadramon.

BIC: "Definitely a little dirty," T.K. muttered under his breath. Patamon flew up into the air with a cheese stick and wasn't able to control his urge to throw it, so it hit Kari right in the face. "Oops..." He laughed in embarrassment, flying over to T.K. and sitting on his hat quietly. Davis made it and shouted, "Free fo---you guys aren't doing it....are you..?" His voice lowered from cheerful to crestfallen when he saw everyone with narrowed eyes, staring at him with annoyance. "Ha. That's so funny I forgot to laugh," T.K. replied.

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfbane on Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:26 pm

OoC: Okay :)

BiC: "Ouch!" Kari couldn't help but laugh when the cheese stick smacked her.
Malie gave an amused smile at Davis. "What do we going to do about this mess? Leave it or clean it?" She said to the others.

Gigi laughed when the cheese stick hit Kari. "Nice throw, Patamon!" Gigi smirked. Gatomon glared at Patamon, trying not to laugh, but she couldn't help but smile.

~LEAVE YOUR MARK~
Wolfbane
Winger
Winger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:37 pm

Patamon looked down, sighing. It was his fault, even though it was an accident. He was couchant while sitting on T.K's hat, silent but his expression was still hard to read and partly mysterious. "I doubt that we'll be the ones caught doing it, but I still think we should clean it up," T.K. replied, just using common sense and rules of respect. Davis shouted, "But guys, there is free food! Take it or leave it, but I'm taking it!" Everyone(not Kari and Malie xD) ignored him and gave him a precarious glare before looking back to the mess the Digimon had made. Then Upamon heard a faint echo of steps nearing the cafeteria. "I really don't think we should be convivial right now," He pointed out apprehensively. Then Patamon heard it, flying down and ready to fly back into the box with fruit. "Someone's coming, and I don't think it's Yolei or Cody!" He added, jumping into the box and just looking out by a sliver of his eye. "Uh...I don't think we can hide in that box, Patamon," DemiVeemon said, pausing. Then he continued, "At least not all of us."

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfbane on Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:49 pm

Malie looked at Davis with drool forming. Free food?! I'm starving... But... She thought, feeling her stomach growl. "Erm, someones coming, do we run or do we pretend we didn't do anything but still clean it up?" She said urgently.. Whatever the group decided would decide her stomachs fate.
Kari grabbed Gatomon and dropped her gently in her backpack. "Try and be quiet, everyone (digimon not people)

Gigi jumped into Malies arms with a whimper. [b]"I'm sorry, Malie..."
She put on her adorable face.
"Thats okay, but someones coming, so stay still, pretend your a doll." Malie replied with a soft murmur.

~LEAVE YOUR MARK~
Wolfbane
Winger
Winger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:55 pm

Patamon heard the whispers everyone made, so he rolled his eyes and silently hopped into T.K's backpack. After all....I'm kind of sleepy. Uh... He thought to himself before closing his eyes convivially and yawning. "We should stay here, since the person that's coming will probably be waiting at the door. I don't see any hiding place for any of us....should we just explain what happened, or should we lie?" T.K. asked, as quiet as a whisper, glancing around from each person to the next.

"I wonder where the others went. I also wonder...where Upamon is," The voice outside the door murmured in concern. He could see a small trail of watery food leading out of the cafeteria, so Cody(xD) raised an eyebrow and outstretched his arm towards the door. Should I break in? Well, I can see who this troublemaker was instead of walking away to let a bad guy destroy the school. Maybe he has a Chirinmon. No, he can't, Cody thought, closing his eyes tightly before opening the door slowly. He grasped the handle and tilted it, allowing him to see the figure of Kari and Davis. "Um...hello?" He murmured, noticing Upamon and T.K. in the cafeteria kitchen too. Then he noticed a strange girl with a Xiaomon, causing him to lift a finger and point rudely. "Who is that...?" He asked, looking back and forth throughout the room.

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfbane on Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:01 pm

Gigi stared at Cody, unmoving. "H-hello...?" Malie said in friendly but curious tone. "......".
Kari smiled brightly at Cody. "Hey, Cody! This is Malie, shes a new DigiDestined!" she said, then realizing that the group was standing an utterly filthy Cafeteria. "The Digimon had a.. Uhm... Food fight."
Gatomon poked her head out of Kari's backpack and nodded a greeting to Cody.
Gigi still sat motionless in Malies arms, her eyes focused on Cody.

~LEAVE YOUR MARK~
Wolfbane
Winger
Winger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:05 pm

OOC: You said Cody a lot xD

BIC: Upamon shouted as he jumped out of a pot, "Cody! You're here! I thought I'd have to eat the hot dog without you!" He hopped onto his head and sat there unmoving. "Cody, her Digimon is Gigi, a Xiaomon. Show him your Digivice, Malie," T.K. said calmly, sweeping his gaze forth from Cody to Malie. Patamon surprisingly leaped out of his backpack, and then noticed Yolei missing. "Where's Yolei? Didn't you bring her with you, Cody?" He asked, lowering his ears(ear-wings xD) to shorten and slow his flying, making Patamon gently fall to the ground.

Sorry it's so short >.<

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfbane on Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:11 pm

OoC: I'm washing dishes while posting, its a little difficult to post good XD *no offense taken ;)*
BiC: Malie pulled out her purple Digivice, holding it out for Cody to see. "Its very nice to meet you!" She added with a smile. Gigi wagged her tail and smiled lightly at everyone.

(My post is short too 'cause my sister yelling at me to get off the computer and finish dishes xD)

~LEAVE YOUR MARK~
Wolfbane
Winger
Winger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:12 pm

OOC: It's fine, in that way xD And I'm not sure what to do, since everyone is waiting on Yolei. Should I control her for now?

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfbane on Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:17 pm

OoC: Yeah, I think so. We're, like, the most active Roleplayers on Soaren xD

~LEAVE YOUR MARK~
Wolfbane
Winger
Winger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:19 pm

OOC: Well...now at least xD

BIC: Yolei slammed open the door, a few inches away from knocking Cody in the head with it. She breathed heavily, but the others could hear that she said to them "Sorry I'm late." Poromon was behind her, sweating but nodding in agreement. Davis put his hands on his hips and said with anger, "What took you so long?" "I just had..." Yolei paused to breathe more. She continued, "I just had gym...outside....a quarter mile away and we had.....to run there." Then she put her knee on the floor, but then it got stained from some tomato soup on the floor, making her shriek, "What is that?!"

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfbane on Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:30 pm

OoC: Yeah xD

BiC: "Blood!" Gigi smiled and narrowed her eyes. "I drank the blood of Gatomon (Gatomon isn't visible 'cause shes in Kari's backpack), and thats all that remains of the Digimon.". Gigi jumped out of Malies arms, landing in front of Yolei.
"Gigi!" Malie said (this is literally her expression: Guilty ) Malie said, giving an awkward smile at her. "Don't be silly.... Its tomato soup, Gatomon is sleeping in the backpack!"
Kari laughed at the little Xiaomon's spunk and funny charm. "The Digimon had a food fight." She said to Yolei before she could ask why tomato soup was all over the floor.

~LEAVE YOUR MARK~
Wolfbane
Winger
Winger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:36 pm

Yolei said, "Fine. I don't care about this tiny food fight. Me and my sister have done worse. Now let's go to the Digital World! I got one of the computers in the library to work fine." She raced out the cafeteria and started to run the direction of the library. Poromon sighed and tiredly followed, flapping her wings rapidly to pick up her flying speed. T.K. hesitantly shrugged and walked past the cafeteria door to avoid any spills. Once he'd reached the hallways which was even slightly shiny, he started to run. Davis followed by sliding on the soup and sliding on Yolei's footprints of soup. "Whee!" He shouted with glee. DemiVeemon followed, screaming at the top of his lungs just like Davis.

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfbane on Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:41 pm

Kari and Malie laughed at Davis' silly antics, following the others swiftly. Gigi was already running as fast as she could on her little legs, which was actually fairly fast for the Xiaomon. She ran beside Malie, but made sure not to get underfoot.
(Time warp to the library! xD)
Kari and Malie (and probably everyone else X3) gathered around the computer, excitement filling the air.
The Digital World! I love it there... Malie thought cheerfully. I haven't been there since I moved from Hawaii!

~LEAVE YOUR MARK~
Wolfbane
Winger
Winger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:43 pm

Yolei in her loud-mouth voice shouted, "Digiport, open!" The computer lit up with red light, and then blue light. Everyone(at least Yolei, Davis, T.K, and Cody xD) held up their Digivices, and then disappeared through the computer's blinding light.

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfbane on Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:58 pm

Kari and Malie held up their Digivices, then went through the portal..
(epic clothes-changing-Digimon-going-into-different-forms scene ACTIVATED)
Malie opened her eyes; the digital world! She thought looking at her beautiful dress and adjusting her dark green waist-ribbon. "I love how you get cooler clothes in the Digital world!" She smiled at the others.
Kari, once again, had to fix her hair. "I need a new hairclip." She said as she brushed her bangs back and struggled with the clip.

Gigi, rushed out at them; A fluffy Labramon now! "Yay! Digital World!" She barked, her voice a little deeper (not masculine though!) now. "I love being a Labramon!".

~LEAVE YOUR MARK~
Wolfbane
Winger
Winger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:01 pm

OOC: xD Everyone but Kari and T.K. will have all their clothes change. For them, it's just their shoes. And I'm not sure what to---I know!

BIC: "Should we just....fly around or something?" T.K. asked, ready to have Patamon Digivolve into Pegasusmon like this morning. Cody shrugged, looking to Yolei in confusion. She shrugged hesitantly but then tediously looked at Davis. Cody and T.K. faced him as well.(A Davis moment xD) "WHAT ARE YOU ALL LOOKING AT ME FOR? HUH? HUH? HUH?!" Davis shrieked like a four-year-old girl, jumping into the air. Veemon, Patamon, Hawkmon, and Armadillomon stared in shock.

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Sasoragon on Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:51 pm

Yolei rolled her eyes at Davis. "Really, Davis. Should we look around or not?"

Hawkmon looked up to Yolei and said "Should I digivolve now? Huh?"

OOC: Sorry for the short post, I can't think of anything else to say >.<
Sasoragon
Ascender
Ascender

http://sasoragon.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:54 pm

Davis sighed. "Fine, if you have to scream like little schoolchildren," He muttered. T.K. raised an eyebrow and coughed before saying intently, "Us act like little schoolchildren?" He rolled his eyes and then said to Patamon, "Armor Digivolve!" In sparks and flares of light, Patamon had turned into Pegasusmon, a golden coated and shielded flying horse, who's nickname was called Flying Hope. "Guys, let your Digimon Digivolve," T.K. said as he jumped onto Pegasusmon swiftly and nimbly.

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Sasoragon on Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:01 pm

"Oh please, Davis" said Yolei while rolling her eyes for a second time. "Armor Digivoltuion!" she shouted.

Hawkmon transorfmed into a pegasus-like Hawk digimon.

"Alright! I'm Halsemon now!" said Halsemon.

Last edited by Dwagon on Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sasoragon
Ascender
Ascender

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:05 pm

OOC: You said Favis, not Davis xD And there isn't a theme song on.....and when he becomes Halsemon, he isn't Hawkmon anymore xD

BIC: "Armor Digivolution!" Cody and Davis shouted in unison, causing their Digimon to become Submarimon and Raidramon. "We'll take the sky. Why don't you go into the ocean past those flat hills, Cody? Davis, you should just roam around the hills and forest area," T.K. suggested, turning back for a moment. Davis and Cody nodded hesitantly, and started to run. Submarimon called, "Cody, hop in!" Then he dived underwater and didn't return for a few minutes. Davis jumped onto Raidramon like a normal horse, and they disappeared into the dark forest. "Come on. Kari, Yolei, Malie, maybe we should all go different directions...?" T.K. added as another suggestion.

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Sasoragon on Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:16 pm

Yolei watched as Davis ran off, then as Submarimon carried Cody into the ground.

"Where do you think I should go?" asked Yolei. She jumped onto Halsemon. "Malie, do you want to come with me?" she asked.

Last edited by Dwagon on Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sasoragon
Ascender
Ascender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next