||✬[Stars in an Endless Night]✬||

Page 13 of 22 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next

Go down

||✬[Stars in an Endless Night]✬|| - Page 13 Empty Re: ||✬[Stars in an Endless Night]✬||

Post by Rabbit on Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:58 pm

OOC: Yep, plus....you know xD

"ICEBERG LETTUCES AREN'T COLD, THEY'RE GREEN"
Rabbit
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: Kala
Race: Rabbit Rabbit

http://soaren.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

||✬[Stars in an Endless Night]✬|| - Page 13 Empty Re: ||✬[Stars in an Endless Night]✬||

Post by Wolfbane on Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:10 pm

OoC: Plus? Kari and T.K? You post, you're controlling most of the characters. you can basically free them in one post if you like xD

||✬[Stars in an Endless Night]✬|| - Page 13 Tsukay ~LEAVE YOUR MARK~||✬[Stars in an Endless Night]✬|| - Page 13 Tail
Wolfbane
Wolfbane
Winger
Winger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:11 pm

OOC: I knowz that, and yeah about everything you just said

Rabbit
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfbane on Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:16 pm

OoC: Okay

||✬[Stars in an Endless Night]✬|| - Page 13 Tsukay ~LEAVE YOUR MARK~||✬[Stars in an Endless Night]✬|| - Page 13 Tail
Wolfbane
Wolfbane
Winger
Winger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:18 pm

OOC: Start posting xD

Rabbit
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfbane on Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:22 pm

OoC: I asked if you would post first xD
you're controlling most of the characters. you can basically free them in one post if you like X3

Wolfbane
Wolfbane
Winger
Winger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:24 pm

OOC: OKAY xD But you post first -3-

Rabbit
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfbane on Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:33 pm

OoC: Okay xDDDDD
It'll be short, though.

BiC: Kari felt like she was tiny. She was compared to Cherubimon, and it scared her. The Star Group of Glace is completely tied up! What do we do now? She thought, her eyes falling on the grounds. Oh, god, what now?!

Malie hung limply in her ropes, fighting to keep her eyes open. She was exhausted from her wounds.

Wolfbane
Wolfbane
Winger
Winger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:49 pm

OOC: Don't just worry about Glace...worry about the Adventure 1 DigiDestined. They are dying, Kari

BIC: Even more moans of pain and tiredness came from the children. Suddenly, a faint light started to glow, but then it dimmed down after hearing into Kari's thoughts. "Huh?" A faint voice came from one of the children, hard to see which one had spoken. The DigiDestined that had murmured recognized the Crest of Hope dimming gradually, since no one had any...anymore.

Davis shouted in a tired tone, "You'll...never get away...with this!" "Oh, you think so?" Cherubimon muttered. In a flash of light, the Armor Copies appeared again, using random attacks on the group of Glace. Ken blinked, since he wasn't as tired as the others. He could see Leafmon hanging by a thread, and then he noticed Rapidmon and MegaSeadramon, using attacks on the Digimon.

Rabbit
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfbane on Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:36 pm

OoC: Sorry, the previous post was really rushed ^^"
Also, can someone (or Kari xD) do some sort of healing thing to the Flames group? They're going to save everyone, but they're almost dead.

BiC: Kari gave an exasperated, exhausted sigh as a feeling of dark doom shadowed her heart. "Theres nothing I can do..." She whispered, helplessly trying to gain an idea. "But I have to do something...".
She looked around; More copies, and they're attacking Glace Group. Cherubimon, and hes attacking Flames Group.....
She stared hard, thinking hard on something to do.

(Malie is practically unconscious xD)

Wolfbane
Wolfbane
Winger
Winger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:41 am

OOC: I was thinking that the crests would glow again and Kari would somehow free them xD But just let me post

BIC: In a quick flash of light, the Crest of Hope glowed again, but it was made of the hope created by everyone who was hopeful in the Dark Area, even the Flames children who were nearly dead. Cherubimon narrowed his eyes and roared, flying over to the crest and trying to grab it, but it dodged him and flew right up in the middle of the area where the Terminal Judgement had hit. Other Crests glowed dimly, since it was hard to use them in this situation.

"Nefertimon DeDigivolve to....Gatomon!" Nefertimon spoke, her voice raspy and not filled with sadness. "Gatomon Warp Digivolve to Ophanimon!" The cat Digimon said again, becoming a Mega fighting within a group of Champions. "Pegasusmon DeDigivolve to...Patamon!" Pegasusmon said, then Warp Digivolving into Seraphimon. They smirked at each other, and then used the attacks Strike of the Seven Dark Stars and Sefirot Crystal, colliding with the children of Glace, creating moaning sounds. "Music to my ears," Halsemon chuckled.

Rabbit
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfbane on Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:27 pm

OoC: Okay, so now Kari's Crest will glow, and it'll somehow free the Flames kids? The combination of Hope and Light is so fierce, that the shining crests destroy the evil Golden Noose! Theres my explanation Smug
Sound okay to you? I'll probably edit this with a post after my 'explanation' has been accepted ^.^

Wolfbane
Wolfbane
Winger
Winger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:30 pm

OOC: That's not exactly what I meant xD It can't just randomly glow, it needs to actually have Light in it. And once her Crest glows, it won't exactly just free them. We need to go through a series of steps, since the battle doesn't take 2 posts...
"Hope and Light can kick evil's @$$"(comment from YouTube viewer)

Rabbit
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfbane on Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:17 am

OoC: Nice comment xD
Also, I'm not too 'read-up' on Digimon. What are the necessary steps?

Wolfbane
Wolfbane
Winger
Winger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:51 pm

OOC: Saying or giving an EXTREMELY strong feeling about your Crest/Tag. Light is very weak to any darkness(hence her wild amount of headaches, her being Kari) but darkness is weak to Light at times. If you need more details, just ask ;3

Rabbit
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfbane on Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:38 pm

OoC: Thanks Rabbit Happy Kitty
I also want to know, how does her Crest glow? Its light, and shes in the 'Dark Ocean'. Also, I don't know what Lightness does (first thing that came to mind when I head "Light" was turning on a lamp, actually.)

Wolfbane
Wolfbane
Winger
Winger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:59 pm

OOC: She can see everyone else, but they can't see her. Once she actually runs to the portal, then she's in the Dark Ocean....about MAKING her Crest glow, you have to do that...you can't just ask me, or it'd just be my story, and that isn't a roleplay. You make what you think should work, and I can correct it if it goes beyond or too low of the standards I need in a 'crest glowing.' (Yeah, light really sounds like turning on light on a lamp or something, but it's made of all the good and brightness in the world. Other Crests are actually harder to make glow....)

Rabbit
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfbane on Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:27 am

OoC: Sorry, I meant like what can possibly make it glow :guilt:
Happiness, goodness huh? I think I can make it work...
Also, I think after the battle, we should spend some time on CD for Malie and Saki, since we know who the others are of course xD

Wolfbane
Wolfbane
Winger
Winger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:09 pm

OOC: Wait, what's CD? xD And also, yeah, happiness and goodness...but evil will always be in the way. (From an Episode in Digimon) Like what Azulongmon and T.K. explained, whenever there is a light getting stronger in the world, the darkness will always be deeper and darker. So...it's really hard to do hers in level, the others are pretty easy, and the Crest of Hope(you know who's it is) takes a really long time of belief, hope, and faith...

Rabbit
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfbane on Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:42 pm

OoC: Okay Happy Kitty
'CD' stands for Character Development.

Wolfbane
Wolfbane
Winger
Winger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:50 pm

OOC: OH xD Sure

Rabbit
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfbane on Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:51 pm

OoC: Soo, if Kari thinks about everyones kindness and how she doesn't want them to die, could something like that make her Crest glow?

And, yeah Happy Kitty Character Development rawks!

Wolfbane
Wolfbane
Winger
Winger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:53 pm

OOC: Perhaps, just post xD

Rabbit
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfbane on Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:35 am

OoC: Sorry it took me so long, I just wasn't motivated :/
Good gawd... The roleplaying topic is, like dead. Like, roadkill O.o
Lets fix that:

BiC: Kari looked around her; Friends were dying and being hurt, and she felt utterly helpless. She thought about everyone, and how sweet and kind and special they were, in their own special way.

'Tai, hes my brother and an excellent leader. Hes so passionate and strong and fearless....

Sora, always nice and lovely. Shes real smart and pretty. Full of love and kindness....

Mimi, shy and gentle, shes always there for her friends, even when she has to be tougher than she likes to be....

T.K, hes the most special friend I have! We're practically dating. Hes so hopeful and helpful, always willing to lend a hand...

Saki (where is she?), I don't know much about her, but I think shes compassionate and tough, loving and kind, ready to be a productive star in the Glace group!

Malie, So... innocent without being innocent and utterly faithful, like a little watchdog. I think shes a good person, and she'll also be a good member of the Glace group.

Yolei, Fiery and stubborn, and charming in her own way. Shes a good friend, loyal to her beliefs.

Davis, Goofy and sort of an oddball, we've grown into good friends. Though hes a ridiculous person, hes goodhearted and caring.

(I'll probably edit this when I can think of something for the others xD)

"They're full of light and love..." She realized, muttering to herself. "I can't let them die, I WON'T let them die!", And at those words, her crest began to shine brilliantly like T.K's.

OoC: .......... I'm too tired, I'll probably edit later X3

Wolfbane
Wolfbane
Winger
Winger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:22 pm

The children help captive by the thunder slightly turned their heads to see the two Crests glowing in unison, beams of light circling around like royal scarfs. Tai stared at Kari in disbelief. "Kari, what have you done..?" He muttered, as the light(but not hope) was attracted to the darkness, making the pain even worse. The Crest had still glowed with love, but the beams mixed with darkness, creating even worse vibrations. Cherubimon gave a chuckle as he saw more suffering in the Dark Area, which had now started to become data. The children started to disappear(not Davis and the others) into data, which Cherubimon collected as if it were just a drink of water. Their Digimon started to turn into pixels as well, before vanishing.(Don't worry, they aren't gone YET)

Rabbit
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 22 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next