||✬[Stars in an Endless Night]✬||

Page 11 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next

Go down

||✬[Stars in an Endless Night]✬|| - Page 11 Empty Re: ||✬[Stars in an Endless Night]✬||

Post by Rabbit on Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:41 pm

Seraphimon flew over to Ophanimon and smiled. "Ready to take down Cherubimon and his goons?" He suggested grimly, flapping his wings slowly. "That's the spirit, Kari," T.K. said, smiling. Then he turned around and muttered, "Maybe you guys could try being more helpful and try to make your crests glow?"

Pegasusmon ignored her helpless attempt, and then whinnied, "Equus Beam!" A green beam of light shot from his forehead, hitting Malie in the chest. Nefertimon laughed with him as they saw the wounds and injuries they created. (so short >.<)

"ICEBERG LETTUCES AREN'T COLD, THEY'RE GREEN"
Rabbit
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: Kala
Race: Rabbit Rabbit

http://soaren.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

||✬[Stars in an Endless Night]✬|| - Page 11 Empty Re: ||✬[Stars in an Endless Night]✬||

Post by Wolfbane on Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:27 pm

OoC: Thats okay xD Isn't Cherubimon gone now? I though only the 'goons' were left xD

BiC: Dang, they're good! Malie thought bitterly, feeling pain seep into her. Blood was trickling at her chest. "What are you going to do, kill me?!" She snapped at the copies. "Well, I'll say what ever I want if this is my last day! You're both pitiful excuses for Digimon, you idiotic embodiments of pathetic attempts!" she cried bravely, trying to push away the pain. I'm going to die today, aren't I?! she cried to herself, hoping the others did something quick.

Kari smiled happily at T.K, "Lets get them!" She cried with courage and hopefulness. "We need to get Nefertimon and Pegasusmon's copies first, since they're keeping the others down."

OoC: Are we dice rolling this time? I'm so unlucky -.-

||✬[Stars in an Endless Night]✬|| - Page 11 Tsukay ~LEAVE YOUR MARK~||✬[Stars in an Endless Night]✬|| - Page 11 Tail
Wolfbane
Wolfbane
Winger
Winger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:48 pm

OOC: Well, he meant later xD And I'm not sure yet.

BIC: Pegasusmon snorted and slammed his head in her chest again. Yolei screamed, trying her best to kick in the air, but she couldn't. Neither could Davis and Cody when they tried protecting her. Nefertimon yawned, "I don't think so. Stop trying to trick us, loser. First let me get rid of your friends here." She created a pink orb from her paws and smirked grimly, throwing it at Davis, Yolei, and Cody. They started to sneeze a bit, but suddenly, they fell limp and unmoving.

"But wait a second, I just noticed something," T.K. murmured, his heart sinking when he had seen what was pointed out on his D-Terminal. They don't have an actual profile, even though they're real Digimon. That either means they're unable to defeat or unreal... He thought to himself, looking over his shoulder in case Kari would reply before he could say anything. Matt walked over to his brother with WereGarurumon slowly following. "So? Did you figure out anything about how to defeat them?" He asked, putting his hand on T.K's shoulder, which felt both gentle and rough at the same time. His brother stayed silent as he read through some more things about the Digimon that Cherubimon had as slaves and himself.

Rabbit
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfbane on Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:50 pm

"Hey! Stop it you scrap of stone and lint!" Malie screamed, getting Nefertimon and Pegasusmon's attention. "Leave them alone, and beat on me! I'm the one calling you names, you pungent wads of mold! ME!". Malie struggled to her feet, fighting at the glowing golden ropes that bound her. "Leave them alone, I'm the one you want! Yeah, me! So come ram me, you mindless puppets!". She began to shake with fear as Nefertimon neared her threateningly. "Thats right! Cherubimon created you, your not REAL. Your no better than a glop of slime, you cankerous prune-brains!".
Malie wanted to cry with fear, but her loyal pride forced her not to shed tears in front of the enemy. She gave a taunting grin at the copies standing as tall as she could. Malie tried her best to ignore the pain that stung her cut, bruised and bleeding chest.

Kari gave a worried look around. ".. What do we do now?" She muttered with sad eyes, hoping that they could do something about the copied Digimon.

||✬[Stars in an Endless Night]✬|| - Page 11 Tsukay ~LEAVE YOUR MARK~||✬[Stars in an Endless Night]✬|| - Page 11 Tail
Wolfbane
Wolfbane
Winger
Winger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:36 pm

Then they narrowed their eyes. "Oh, now you're going to get it!" Nefertimon roared, a Halsemon, Shurimon, Raidramon, Flamedramon, Submarimon, and Digmon copy appearing next to them, all with dark red eyes. "Tempest Wing!" Halsemon squawked. "Double Star," Shurimon rasped. "Thunder Blast!" Raidramon roared. "Fire Rocket!" Flamedramon shouted. "Oxygen Torpedo!" Submarimon said in his upbeat tone. "Gold Rush!" Digmon said, in his jolly tone as well. The attacks all hit Malie, but not the string, which was unbreakable until the Digimon disappeared. "Queen's Paw!" Nefertimon yowled. "Mane Wind!" Pegasusmon neighed, them hitting Malie again. "Fire Rocket!" "Eagle Eye!" Voice of the Digimon copies sounded as the attacks hit Gigi right on target.

"We don't have a plan at all, Kari...maybe running is the best way for the moment after we get everyone to safety," T.K. murmured, looking at the D-Terminal in disbelief. But how can they be unreal? We can see them, and that means they're physically in front of us. And they look exactly the same with the same at-- He paused in his thought as he looked up to the children from the Star Group of Glace, and their Digimon. They seem tired. Maybe... He trailed on in his thought. Izzy walked over with MegaKabuterimon as well. "So what have you discovered so far from research?" He asked formally.

Rabbit
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfbane on Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:16 pm

Gigi flew across the (cave? room? I don't really know where they are xD), landing on Kari's head, making the girl scream. "Kyaaa!* Oh, Gigi!".
The Paomon plopped into her hands, and gave a bark to get everyones attention. "Listen," She began ever-so politely. "You may not have noticed, but... WE COULD USE A HAND OVER THERE!" She narrowed her eyes. not angrily, just narrowed. "Those copies are playing volleyball with Malie, I'm in my Fresh-Form, and the other Glace kids are tied up. Seriously, guys?!"

Kari glanced over, her eyes wide in shock. "Gigi is right! We have to run for now, but we have to get the others!" She said urgently to the others, still holding the partly-freaking out Gigi. "Is everyone here in agreement?". Kari swept her gaze over everyone, awaiting a response.

Oh... God, I'm in so much pain! Malie cried silently to herself as she lay on the rough ground. "Ugh... Well, then you revolting blots of insignificant trash!" She pressed further, trying to keep them distracted from the others. "You.. Think you're going to win by simply duplicating yourselves? You're still.... Just copies..! Just copies!". She shouted through coughs, letting her head fall back onto the rocky, dirty floor. Her energy and consciousness was draining fast, leaving her heaving for her next breath. Malie felt the Golden Noose bound tightly around her torso, constricting her movements.

(* 'Kya' is a common scream in animes ^.^)

Wolfbane
Wolfbane
Winger
Winger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:54 pm

They stared ruthlessly as Malie kept trying to threaten them. "You are too. Don't you know? The real DigiDestined are these kids over here, of Flames and Glace. What about you? Loser," Raidramon started, trailing off. "If we are defeated, we are taking all your friends with us," Halsemon squawked threateningly. Pegasusmon snorted, "After all, they seem to not even notice you." He wasn't being ironic or sarcastic. He was telling the truth about them.

No one had payed attention to Kari or Gigi, unfortunately, but it wasn't because they were paying attention to something else. They couldn't even hear her. "Kari, do you agre---Kari?" T.K. asked, glancing around in confusion, his eyes moving around like Kari just wasn't there. Tai looked over his shoulder and widened his eyes. "Kari! Where is she?" He shouted in great concern. "Hey, Davis! Have you seen Kari?" Tai called to him, perhaps he would know with his bird-eye view. Davis let out a grunt before looking around but saying, "Sorry, no." "I bet we can find her," WereGarurumon and MetalGreymon said together, as Matt and Tai gave them nods. Everyone else stood still, until Mimi burst out, "Malie isn't there either! Did she escape? She might've wanted to help us before running away..?" The others focused their attention on the Golden Noose that was now limping.

OOC: Can they be in the Dark Ocean again? That way, you can see everyone else, but they can't see, hear, smell, taste(duh), or touch you. The only times the Dark Ocean appeared...Scubamon transported Kari to the Dark Ocean because they thought she would be her queen. When T.K. same heartwarming things about her, an unusual portal appeared in front of him, causing him(Gatomon and Patamon as well) to transport to the Dark Ocean as well. The next and last time was when Kari and Yolei heard Ken scream, they left the others and walked through an invisible portal to the Dark Ocean. They could see Davis as he was looking for them, but he just ran right through them. Soon when they saw a Digimon come, he made a portal from the Dark Ocean to the Digital World so they could leave, finding the others. (HORRIBLE EXPLANATION xD)

Rabbit
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfbane on Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:28 pm

OoC: *dramatic music is dramatic* Oooh, Dark Ocean! Sounds.... Evil >:)
Soo, how are the others going to find her and Kari? by the way.... Is Saki there? She hasn't been talking/mentioned in a while, so it seems logical.

BiC: Kari stared at the others with even more shock. "A-are you guys blind?" She whispered, then shouted into Tai's ear "HEY! HEY! LISTEN!". I hope this isn't what I think it is......

Gigi, still a Paomon, looked around, confused about what was going on. Are these other kids just that stupid?! She thought with a scornful snort. No.... It must be something else....

Malie's Golden Noose began to loosen a bit. "Wait.... So, they can't hear me? Like, at all?" She said, a flicker of amusement in her eyes. One of the copies gave a snarl of affirmation. "Good, 'cause I've got some words for YOU, so listen up;". She screamed an obscenity to the copies. It made Kari turn to her with an open jaw and slight blush from hearing those words!
"What are you going to do to my friends?! Leave 'em alone! Release Kari and Gigi from this... This... Uh..." The blond fumbled for the right word. Actually, she didn't even know what was going on so she fell silent.

Wolfbane
Wolfbane
Winger
Winger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:33 pm

"I doubt they can find her since the surface of this area is flat...it's easy to see anything," Izzy pointed out as he pointed at his computer. Lillymon suggested, "Then we should run to come up with a plan?" "I don't think it's that easy, Lillymon. They could still hunt us down, and if they couldn't, we probably wouldn't need a plan," Garudamon explained, lifting her wing. "Well, I know we can find them. I just know it," T.K. said, giving another sharp glare at the others but of hopefulness. "He's right. We need to keep thinking," Matt said, nodding at his brother's remark.

The Digimon were able to see her, and then Pegasusmon neighed, "Star Shower!" The attack was only able to hit Kari and Malie. "We can hear you, idiot," Digmon chuckled, using Gold Rush on Malie roughly. "And for you," Nefertimon purred, using Rosetta Stone on Kari.

Rabbit
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfbane on Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:48 pm

The attack knocked Malie out of her now loose Golden Noose (rhymed XD). "Kyaaa!" She screamed, landing on the ground with a hard plop noise. "Ughh.... Erp, I knew... You could hear... me, you..." She let out a sigh, her sentence ending in nothingness. What are we going to do? The others can't see us...

Kari just managed to dodge the attack, but fell over roughly. "Ouch!" She said as she landed flat on the stony floor. "Ugh.... I'm leaving this whole thing up to you, T.K! And Tai, ad the others. Help us quick!" She thought out-loud, staring sullenly at the rocky ceiling, sending a small prayer of hope that the group were doing something to find them.

Wolfbane
Wolfbane
Winger
Winger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:26 pm

OOC: She can't fall out, no matter what. The noose can get tighter as she tries falling out...

BIC: "It's impossible for my sister to disappear! Who saw her last? I need Kari to come back!" Tai shouted, making everyone sigh for his embarrassment. Matt grabbed him by the shoulder furiously, lunging out. "Stop it, Tai! Being hyperactive for your sister's disappearance won't do anything!" He spat angrily. "The Digivice can't even pinpoint Kari's location...neither can it find Malie's," Izzy said as he looked at T.K's Digivice anxiously. "I know we can find her, Izzy. Just keep trying," T.K. replied, narrowing his eyes, forcing himself to find Kari. Sora looked around the dark area, still unable to see anything. "But where could she've gone in such a small amount of time...did she want to leave us all?" Mimi murmured, crestfallen. Cherubimon's roar sounded again, and the copies of the Digimon vanished gradually, but they were still there. "Terminal Judgement!" The Virus Digimon roared, able to see everyone, even Malie and Kari, so he made the attacks stronger on their friends. "Wing Blade!" Garudamon squawked. The attack did nothing to the storm, which grabbed all the children roughly, and their Digimon, shocking them each heartbeat. All their crests, Digivices, and other items able to help them fell to the floor, even though the crests started to glow dimly. "W-what?" Tai said, forcing himself to look down and see his Crest of Courage glowing. The other Crests glowed as well, all of them pointing towards Cherubimon and pushing him back a few feet. "Huh?" He snarled, falling down. Suddenly, he got back up, more furious than ever. "Don't let him take the crests!" Cody said, still captured from the Golden Noose, but it was too late. The children had become unconscious, their items not able to be touched, and their Digimon fainted and ready to DeDigivolve into their Champion form.

Rabbit
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfbane on Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:35 pm

Kari ran to Malie, the Golden Noose tightening again around her. What will we do?! Theres nothing for me to do... Its in the others hands right now! She thought gravely, beginning to attempt to heal her friends wounds.

Malie gave a grateful nod to Kari, looking at the ceiling and praying that the others would hurry up and help them. "They had better help us quick!" She mumbled dreadfully, narrowing her eyes a bit. "We'll be dead if they don't!"

Wolfbane
Wolfbane
Winger
Winger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:40 pm

OOC: Actually, the others will be dead first, and Malie/Kari can see them.

So....they're suspended off the dark area with really strong strikes of thunder...unconscious, unable to move, unable to make their Digimon Digivolve, and barely able to breathe.

Malie and Kari have normal shocks.
The others have shocks that are x1000 than Malie and Kari xD

BIC: If Malie and Kari are here, maybe they could help us... Mimi thought, barely able to blink and breathe properly. Lillymon was making quiet moans, tired from being hit. Cherubimon just chuckled as they were being killed. "Yah!" She cried, the others slowly turning to her and widening their eyes. Her scream got louder and louder, and she was about to get killed. Cherubimon forced her thunder to be even stronger than the others, as the others cried out "Mimi!" with anxiety and fear.

Rabbit
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfbane on Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:30 pm

OoC: Wait, dead? Like, never-coming-back dead? And how are they going to get saved from the Dark Ocean thingy? Sorry to bombard you with questions ^.^"

Wolfbane
Wolfbane
Winger
Winger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:32 pm

OOC: Well, they are all data right now. I guess when they're dead, they can't return to the Digital World in forever. And no idea about the Dark Ocean xD

BIC: "Terminal Judgement!" Cherubimon roared, the attack striking only the children that are still being hit, causing the attack to become stronger and stronger. The screams of pain were louder, showing more emotions.

Rabbit
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfbane on Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:34 pm

OoC: Okay xD But no one can really do anything right now, half are tied up and the others can't move...

Wolfbane
Wolfbane
Winger
Winger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:37 pm

OOC: Well, you can TRY helping them. To be honest, Kari's persona isn't at all like that....she isn't careless and selfish. Malie is, from what I see. She doesn't care that her friends are dying, not trying to find out what's wrong, and she wants them to help. Does a dying person or a not-in-harm lost person need more help??? Hm...

Rabbit
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfbane on Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:42 pm

OoC: Well, Theres not much to try and do. Malie's been distracting some of the copies, and Kari is helping her right now. I'm not agry, and not trying to argue, I just don't know what to post.

Wolfbane
Wolfbane
Winger
Winger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:43 pm

OOC: Just post something like "TAI!!!!!! Malie, we've got to help them, now..." And soon, they can get out of the Dark Ocean, when I say so xD

Rabbit
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfbane on Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:04 pm

OoC: Sounds good to me X3

BiC: Kari was almost in tears as she saw Tai and the others getting attacked with lightning. "NO!!" She screamed, feeling a tear roll down her cheek. "TAI! T.K!!". She turned to Malie, whom squirmed against her ropes. "Malie, we gotta do something!".

"Right. Well, first we need a plan!" The blond said, sitting up suddenly, a hopeful twinkle in her eyes. "I'm tied up, Gigi is in fresh form, and the others are.... unavailable right now. Theres not much we can do, but whatever we can do, we'll try!"

Gigi wiggled onto Malie's lap with a grunt of effort. "Well, Maybe one of us can convince the copies to turn on Cherubimon? If we can't, we can trick them into shooting him or something." She offered simply.

Wolfbane
Wolfbane
Winger
Winger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:07 pm

OOC: The copies are gone xD

BIC: Moans started to come from the other DigiDestined, since now they didn't even have the power to scream in pain. All their thoughts were of having hope for themselves and the others, but not even the Crest of Hope was glowing. Nothing was avoidable for them, since Cherubimon wants to kill them first, so the non-experienced will fall down shortly.

Rabbit
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfbane on Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:15 pm

OoC: Oh xDDD

BiC: Malie stood up, seeing a rock was caught in the Golden Noose. Aha! She shook herself lightly, making the rock fall. "Well, some ammo at least." She shrugged.

Kari picked the rock up and hurled as as hard as she could, hitting Cherubimon on the back of the head. YES!! she thought, a sliver of triumph in her heart.

Wolfbane
Wolfbane
Winger
Winger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:25 pm

OOC: She can't get to the Golden Noose that high. I don't know if I explained good enough, but it's like...700 feet up into the air....something around there. And there isn't a flight of stairs either.

Rabbit
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfbane on Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:40 pm

OoC: Where are they anyways? xD

Wolfbane
Wolfbane
Winger
Winger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:43 pm

OOC: The Dark Area, a spherical imprisonment which Cherubimon calls 'home.'

Rabbit
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next