||✬[Stars in an Endless Night]✬||

Page 2 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next

Go down

||✬[Stars in an Endless Night]✬|| - Page 2 Empty Re: ||✬[Stars in an Endless Night]✬||

Post by Rabbit on Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:57 pm

OOC: xD

BIC: "Boom Bubble!" Patamon shouted fiercely, knocking Xiaomon to the ground roughly. He flapped his wings faster, but then slowed his pace to get down to the floor. DemiVeemon made a squeaking but mysterious sound, asking, "Who are you, and what are you doing in this school? Only Davis and the others should have Digimon, unless you're....wild!" Armadillomon nodded, unlike his loud and energetic self.

"ICEBERG LETTUCES AREN'T COLD, THEY'RE GREEN"
Rabbit
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: Kala
Race: Rabbit Rabbit

http://soaren.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

||✬[Stars in an Endless Night]✬|| - Page 2 Empty Re: ||✬[Stars in an Endless Night]✬||

Post by Wolfbane on Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:49 pm

Xiaomon narrowed her eyes. "Wild?! Me? No!" She said firmly. "And what makes your people so special?!!" Xiaomon looked around at the other Digimon with kind eyes. "Sorry for snapping!" she apologized sincerely. "I'm Xiaomon, but you can call me Gigi. I'm off to find good people to be friends for Malie! Do you know any good people?"
Gigi bounced around, wagging her tail in greeting to the other Digimon.

Gatomon turned to Patamon. "Someone should go get Kari and the others!" She whispered with a small smile. "You might be the fastest, Patamon. I think they're still outside the Cafeteria."

||✬[Stars in an Endless Night]✬|| - Page 2 Tsukay ~LEAVE YOUR MARK~||✬[Stars in an Endless Night]✬|| - Page 2 Tail
Wolfbane
Wolfbane
Winger
Winger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:51 pm

"But I thought cats were faster since they have nine lives. I only have one, and if I lose it...," Patamon explained with a hint of cuteness. He lifted his 'paws' and did some body movements. Sighing, then he hesitated since DemiVeemon and Armadillomon were staring hopefully at him. "Stop looking at me like that!" He whined, disappearing from the piles of pots and uncleaned pans. "T.K! T.K!" He shouted, seeing that all the children were gone. "Just great. They go to class. Oh, well."

Rabbit
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfbane on Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:03 pm

Gigi smiled innocently at the group of Digimon. "I think they should get out of class soon! Then I can introduce Malie to you. Shes very sweet! You'll love her!"

Malie sat calmly in her seat, but hardly paid attention to the teacher. Class was ending in five minutes, but each second seemed to drag on. She knew she would find Gigi after class, but it still made her a bit anxious that she didn't know where her Xiaomon was. On the other hand, her classmates seemed nice so she was sure she'd make some friends.
*click!* One minute to go before class ends! Malie thought excitedly; She couldn't wait to find Gigi!

||✬[Stars in an Endless Night]✬|| - Page 2 Tsukay ~LEAVE YOUR MARK~||✬[Stars in an Endless Night]✬|| - Page 2 Tail
Wolfbane
Wolfbane
Winger
Winger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:08 pm

OOC: TIME WARP....everyone has a five minute break before next class X3

BIC: Patamon stood directly in front of the door of the room where T.K, Kari, and Davis were in, feeling the time go by awfully quick. "Come on. Hurry up!" He shouted, coincidentally making the bell ring. A huge mob of students filed past him casually but normally like chatterboxes, but he could make out the others. "T.K!" He shouted, flapping his wings wildly until he made it to the height of T.K's hat, gently sitting down on it and speaking rapidly, "There's this new Digimon which I found in the--" He breathed before continuing, "And she said her name was Gigi and there was another person that has a Digimon....agh!" Davis gasped, "Does that mean she's a dreamy DigiDestined?" "I doubt it, Davis," T.K. chuckled, and then suggesting, "Well, let's go to the cafeteria...I guess?"

Rabbit
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfbane on Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:15 pm

OoC: YAY TIMEWARP xD

Gigi ran into the classroom after Patamon. "Malie!" She cried joyfully upon seeing Malie standing up. "Malie! Meet my new friends!"
Malie stared, unsure what to do. Xiaomon had been seen by other kids! Not just kids, other Digimon owners!
"Erp! Uhmm...." Malie picked Gigi up, knowing the other kids would stare. What do I say? She thought, waiting for they're gaze to fall upon her.

Wolfbane
Wolfbane
Winger
Winger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:03 pm

OOC: Well....wait, you're Kari, right? You need to roleplay her X3 and Dwagon needs to be Yolei, who'll meet the other DigiDestined in the hallways. Cody should be outside since his school is now dismissed. OH WAIT. I just remembered. In the human world, the Digimon aren't their normal forms. Patamon and Gatomon stay normal, but Armadillomon becomes Upamon, Hawkmon becomes Poromon....and Veemon is DemiVeemon.

BIC: Patamon flapped his wings and passed the corner, colliding with Malie in the face. He fell down and then curled his lips, ready to use Boom Bubble on the human, but then he recognized Xiaomon. "It's that Digimon! T.K! Come on!" He shouted, his tone of voice a bit shocked while excited at the same time. DemiVeemon jumped up in cheerfulness, excitedly shouting, "It's a girl! And her Digimon is pretty!" Davis was wordless when he saw Malie, or almost any attractive girl. DemiVeemon then jumped up again, kicking Davis in the face to get his attention.

Rabbit
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfbane on Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:10 pm

OoC: Oh, gosh! I totally forgot I was Kari ! I guess it's 'cause I didn't spend time making a bio. Sorry, Rabbit Guilty

BiC: Kari was awestruck. Another Digi-Destined?! She thought, trying not to gawk at the new girl. Kari was standing behind T.K slightly timidly, unsure what to say, so awaited T.K's response first. (Kari, you silly-willy X3 Gosh, I'm talking like my BFF O.o)

Malie blushed shyly. She looked at the kids, hugging Gigi tightly.
"Hey! Hey! These are your people?" The Xiaomon said curiously to the other Digimon.

Wolfbane
Wolfbane
Winger
Winger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:14 pm

OOC: It's totally fine, but if we're 189 pages in and then you just stop playing Kari for 10 pages, I'll be sort of concerned... xD

BIC: Patamon flapped his wings furiously, starting to get a bit angry. "Of course! What's wrong with that? Your person looks creepy to us too," He retorted, flying up into Gigi's face stubbornly before flying back to T.K, who stepped forward a bit, ready to lift his arm and welcome Malie, but Davis had some drool falling from his mouth onto DemiVeemon, who dusted it off and greeted in an awkward position before T.K. could even react. "Welcome...?" Davis said, kicking the Digimon to the side and holding his hands up together to Malie's face. "Will you go out with me?" He asked, still drooling a bit. Patamon and DemiVeemon grabbed onto his right leg, pulling him back and making him fall next to Kari's left foot. (xD)

Rabbit
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfbane on Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:24 pm

OoC: I just wanna say, I really appreciate the powers of "POST-EDITING" because its an important tool for a space-cadet like me X3

Kari was awestruck with Davis. I can't believe hes brave enough be that outright with her!
"Erm... Maybe?" Malie replied with a confused glance at the others.
"Ignore him." Kari said witha laugh. "I'm Kari, This is T.K," She pointed. "and thats Davis...".

Gigi gave an amused smile. "Oh, I didn't mean it like that." She said politely, wagging her little tail at the other humans. "They seem very nice!"

Last edited by Wolfbane on Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Wolfbane
Wolfbane
Winger
Winger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:28 pm

OOC: You know her personality.....right....? Referring to her connection with others, Davis tries to get a date with her, but has now grown to just be her friend, but loses memory when she's with T.K. xD When Davis calls T.K. something else and Kari is around, she always corrects him. With Cody and Yolei, she's just close friends.

BIC: Patamon changed his personality once again and grabbed Gatomon by the right paw, saying, "Well, either way, welcome! We're DigiDestined, and you probably know that. Where's your Digivice?" He turned back to T.K, who was reaching into his jacket pocket for his, ready to show Malie what it looked like in case her Digimon days were a long time ago, and she'd forgotten. "Maybe? Wah!" Davis wailed, DemiVeemon sitting on his chest in a courageous fashion. "And also, there are three others, who should be coming any moment now....so you can meet them?" T.K. added, looking at Malie, now his face in a more serious expression.

Rabbit
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfbane on Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:41 pm

OoC: ??O.O I thought Kari- Wait...
-.- I might be thinking of a different anime character.... *facepalms* umm.... It was just a thought ?O.O ( I obviously fail at talking myself out of fails..... xD)
Also, I've seen about half of season 2 ^.^"

BiC: Malie smiled brightly, taking out her purple Digivice to show her new friends. "My name is Malie! Oh, and this is Gigi!" She said cheerfully, holding up her Xiaomon. "I wasn't expecting to meet other people with Digimon here!"

"I'll wait for Yolei and Cody outside the classroom!" Kari walked out of the room, standing outside the door. I can't wait to tell them about Malie! She thought, excited about another person with Digimon.

Last edited by Wolfbane on Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Wolfbane
Wolfbane
Winger
Winger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:04 pm

OOC: Just saying, the colors blue, green, red, pink, yellow, and black Digivices were already taken >.<

BIC: "Sure," T.K. said affectionately, turning back to Kari and then back to Malie. Patamon glanced around and rolled his eyes since no one had mentioned what he was about to explain. "Let's go raid the cafeteria!" He shouted, starting to seem more bright. DemiVeemon nodded in agreement even though it wasn't his conversation, starting to slide down the hallway. Patamon followed and skidded to a halt at the corner, beckoning Gigi over by calling, "Come on!" T.K. turned to Patamon, chuckled and then shrugged hesitantly, looking back to Malie.

Rabbit
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfbane on Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:23 pm

OoC: Who had a green Digivice?? She'll have a Purple one then X3

BiC: Gigi lept out of Malies arms. "Yay! FOOD!" She cried. Gatomon scurried after them, smelling the scrumptious scents that wafted from the Cafeteria. "I'm starved!" She mewed upon feeling her stomach growl.

Malie giggled. "Digimon are so cute! You're T.K right? Nice to meet you." She held her hand out to shake hands. "Oh, and nice to meet you too, Davis." She added with a smile.
(Kari is waiting for Yolei [Dwagon] xD)

Wolfbane
Wolfbane
Winger
Winger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:28 pm

OOC: You don't need to go into details. I'm not a computer xD But maybe Izzy is.....

BIC: T.K. looked over Malie's shoulder and chuckled a bit when the Digimon went partly wild with the sound of food. "I know some creatures that aren't Digimon who do that," He explained, shaking hands with Malie. Davis was in a daze when looking at Malie, making T.K. elbow him in the side to get his attention. "Oh. My. God! She talked to me! Yay!" Davis shouted, jumping up and down wildly.

Rabbit
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfbane on Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:46 pm

OoC: Okay xD

BiC: Malie blushed, but looked at T.K with a 'does he do this all the time?' look. "Well, I-I'm flattered, Davis!" She smiled.

Gatomon burst through the Cafeteria doors, racing rapidly toward where the delicious scent emanated. Gigi followed her excitedly, tongue lolling out to one side. This smells fantastic! Yum! she thought, jumping up on a chair.

Wolfbane
Wolfbane
Winger
Winger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sasoragon on Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:53 pm

Yolei ran up to the others after being... somewhere else, I don't know where. xD

"Hi!" she said to Malie "I'm Yolei. Is this your digimon?" she asked.
Sasoragon
Sasoragon
Ascender
Ascender

http://sasoragon.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfbane on Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:58 pm

Kari followed behind Yolei. She had just told her the news about a new Digimon and its human.
"Hi, I'm Malie! Yeah thats Gigi, the Xiaomon. Isn't she adorable?" Malie shook hands with Yolei. "Your Digimon is the Poromon, right? Hes very cute!"

Wolfbane
Wolfbane
Winger
Winger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:15 pm

OOC: Poromon is a girl....but Hawkmon is a boy xD

BIC: T.K. turned around and said with a welcoming tone of voice, "Oh, hi, Yolei." He managed a smile and then tediously stepped aside so the others could greet the new DigiDestined. Davis foolishly fell onto Malie's shoulder, still partly in a daze.

Patamon jumped onto the counter and shouted to the others, "There's leftover smores! They're still warm on the inside!" He experimentally but gently touched one of them before swallowing it, the flavor overwhelming him and causing him to go hyper. "I don't think I can make it to the soda area!" He shouted energetically, falling down to the floor as he tasted the delicious chocolate and marshmallow mixing around in his mouth. "T.K. is so lucky. He eats this stuff every day," He mumbled, closing his eyes to savor the taste. After a few minutes of resting, he got back up to drink some soda. Upamon was eating a bunch of the fruit and some of the chips. He turned around and fell on his back tiredly. "Oh..gosh. I never thought I'd get tired eating. Oh, well. I'll take some for later when I get....up..." He murmured softly.

Rabbit
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfbane on Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:01 pm

OoC: Dude, Digimon can change genders when they Digivolve?! Thats epic Happy

BiC: Gatomon picked a smore up and shoved the whole thing in her mouth. Mmm.. Thats pretty good! She thought as she swallowed. Gatomon then grabbed an onigiri and bit into it quickly. Mmm! Thats VERY good! She thought, tasting the sweet and sour pork that lay in the center of the steamed rice. "Try this stuff guys!" She said through her mouthful.

Kari re-clipped her bangs back, running her fingers through her short, silky hair. "Are we going to the Digital World today?"
Malie's eyes shone with excitement. "I love going to the Digital World! Theres always an adventure to experience there." She smiled kindly.

Wolfbane
Wolfbane
Winger
Winger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:24 pm

OOC: Yeah xD But only Poromon-Hawkmon. Hawkmon stays a guy for all his evolutions.

BIC: Patamon licked his lips after drinking soda and then immediately flew over to Gatomon, saying excitedly, "Onigiri!" He pushed a foil covering off a tray and grabbed two quickly, shoving them in his mouth a bit rudely. "These are delicious!" He shouted, loud enough for all the Digimon to hear. DemiVeemon took one of the leftover main meals, a taco, and ate it rapidly but still chewed. "I can't believe that they make all this stuff! It's like a feast!" Upamon finally awoke, hearing all the bangs of laughter vibrating in his ears, and joined them with the newer food. "Look at this delicious...cheese...." He murmured with a rasping tone.

"You mean you've went...?" T.K. murmured, a bit surprised from his expression. "I thought you just had a Digimon and was lost about what to do, after all, you seemed a bit scared at first when you met us. No big expression, really."

Rabbit
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfbane on Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:47 pm

OoC: Dude, thats cool O.O Poromon is awesome!

BiC:

"No, no." Malie explained. "I've just never met others with Digimon! I've been to the Digital world quite a few times." She looked at her Digivice intensely.
Kari stared in fascination. "Really?" She stood next to T.K again, as usual.

Gigi wagged her tail happily, knocking over a few plates, "Oops!" She said through a mouth completely full of onigiri and smores (thats a gross combo >.<). The plates clattered loudly, knocking over a container of gravy.
"GRAVY!" Gatomon cried out with joy as she leaped over Poromon to get to the open container. "Mmm!"

OoC: I love how Digimon are so amazed by human food ^.^ Its so cute!!

Wolfbane
Wolfbane
Winger
Winger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:26 pm

OOC: Haha xD

BIC: "Well then, you can come with us the next time we go to the Digital World. We can assist you as we go around if you're confused," T.K. replied, putting his hand on Kari's shoulder sympathetically and gently.

A loud rumble of laughter vibrated throughout the hallways that were near the cafeteria. Patamon knocked over a tray which was locked up, but then what fell out were cinnamon buns. He stared in fascination and stepped forward, but then mysteriously grabbing three and hiding under the counter to eat. He bit into them and mumbled with delight, obviously. Upamon saw a sliver of the tray and then gasped in shock. "Cinnamon buns!" He shouted, biting into one which seemed to be covered with glaze.

Rabbit
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfbane on Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:52 pm

"That'd be great!" Malie smiled delightedly. "Oh, gee, You two make such an adorable couple!!" She giggled with a tinge of friendly envy.
Kari blushed happily, unsure what to say if she should say anything.

Gigi licked the chocolate off the counters from the smores. She wagged her tail so hard, she knocked an onigiri off the counter. It hit Gatomon's tail, making her jump and toss the container of gravy onto Upamon. Gatomon couldn't help but laugh at the gravy covered Digimon. Gigi howled with excitement, running in circles on the counter. "Food fight! Food fiiiight!" She barked, pushing a smore off the counter onto Gatomon.
She and Gigi laughed uncontrollably, Tossing food to and fro.
Gatomon usually didn't do stuff like this, but all the sugar she had made her extremely hyper. Pots, plates, pans and cutlery clattered and banged on the floor as they fell.

Wolfbane
Wolfbane
Winger
Winger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:29 am

Patamon was just couchant from behind a box on the counter and when no one was watching him, he jumped in and found a bunch of fruit inside. "Fruit is so juicy, they won't know what hit them," He chuckled menacingly, grabbing a peach which was soft(not rotted X3) and threw it out randomly, hitting Gigi in the back. He then peeled a banana and aimed it at where he thought Gatomon was, from her laugh, and hit her with it on the head. Then he started to laugh wildly, unable to control the urge of jubilation in his mind.

T.K. just stood there, his face now blank from Malie's remark. He looked down and blushed slightly before changing the topic to Digimon, and not cute couples. "So...uh....what evolutions does your Xiaomon have? I know that she can evolve into Labramon....but can she armor Digivolve or something?" He asked intently, ready for her to answer how strong this Xiaomon actually was in the trait of evolutions. Then he heard the faint echo of pots and pans colliding to the floor, making him widen his eyes. Patamon never did anything like that. It looks like 'Gigi' is a troublemaker, huh? Well, I need to see exactly what they're doing to the material our school bought, He thought, narrowing his eyes and lifting his hand off Kari's shoulder. Should I tell everyone else...? He just blurted out in a stammering voice straight after, "I hear the Digimon wrecking the cafeteria. I'm...uh....going to go."

Rabbit
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next