||✬[Stars in an Endless Night]✬||

Page 1 of 22 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next

Go down

Post by Rabbit on Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:09 pm

--together as one--

We refer the DigiDestined to Stars. Stars, in an Endless Night of darkness and evil....
In the Digital World, four star groups live. But that isn't all that thrives there. Five enemies all connected to a greater evil are there as well. Who's there to stop them? The DigiDestined, of course! Coming from all around the world(mainly Tokyo), children come back and forth from the Digital World to the Real World, ready to fight every day. Eclipses go over the Digital World very often, almost every few days. They call it a time of an Endless Night. But...they don't even know who's in the other star groups, except the groups of flames and glace, who've known each other for seven years. They do not work together to overpower the other star groups. Unusually, all the groups are fighting for one thing. Peace. This story is in the time when the frontier series have ended, seven years since adventure ended.
Who are the (current) enemies, you might ask? (this will be updated)
Adventure---MaloMyotismon.
Adventure Zero Two---Cherubimon(Virus).
Tamers---The D-Reaper, stronger than before.
Frontier---Evil Legendary Warriors.
Data Squad---Kurata's old Gizumon-XT, who've found a new source of loyalty.

Who is behind this? No one has ventured into the dark area. Frontier DigiDestined believe Lucemon is there. Others believe the creation of all evil in the world together. The truth is forbidden to them. Instead, they'll just have to wait and see....

✬Rules...
~No flaming, ever.
~Do not spam, cuss, be rude, speak like "omg or la8r", argue, or powerplay.
~Follow all original roleplaying rules.
~Use "OOC" and "BIC" when needed.
~This is a literate roleplay.
~Yes, the Digimon that actual characters own can evolve, but inconsistently, and not often, like in the actual show.
~Don't just talk like: 'Daisuke grabbed Veemon. He screamed.' This is a literate roleplay, and I want how ever much you can give, not the best you can do because you're lazy. I don't really care if you're tired, if you are...why are you replying?
~A person in the adventure can only have one Digimon.
~All Digivices are the same as the last one they have.(Only alters Takeru and Hikari, since they had two models of Digivices, but the Zero Two one if current)
~At least 45 words per post, if not 90.
~No making someone's Karma go down, even if they said something that's flaming. You don't just make them more angry, the staff will take care of it. Just trying to avoid outbreaks of anger.
~You can't be more than one main character.(Leader, Deputy, and Healer)
~You aren't allowed to be the same high rank in three star groups. Two is the limit.(2 leaders, 2 deputies, 2 healers)
~The actual DigiDestined cannot be killed, but your characters can. They can lose their rank, but cannot die.
~To be an elder, you must reach the age of 25+, since this will go on for a very long time. And, adults do not take on the responsibilities as before, since they are not as energetic and their children have more strength at a time like that.
~A Junior DigiDestined doesn't base off of age, it bases off of how experienced you are. That means a seven year old could be Deputy, and a eighteen year old could be Junior.
~Every single member that joins must have past/current experience about Digimon.
~Taking an actual character means you must know every single thing about them.
~Yes, you can make your own DigiDestined, but those need a bio. The advantage is that you can make your own appearance and personality.(Digimon too!)
~There are the actual characters, which do not need a bio, but you must work with their personality. You may not change it, since their character is you, and you can't remake them.
~To get an actual character to be yours, whining, screaming, begging, challenging, threatening---all of the above....won't get you anywhere. Speak nicely, even if you're asking in the cbox.(You can ask there, as long as it's a kind remark.)
~There will always be an enemy.
~You don't need to always call them by their real names, unless you feel more comfortable with that. I do expect you to know their real Japanese names, though.
~No wild Digimon are in the story, at least none that have a user as their controller.
~Most of the children in Adventure are now 19.
~Most of the children in Adventure Zero Two are now 16.
~Most of the children in Tamers are 14.
~Most of the children in Frontier are 12.
~Data Squad does not have a specific age, with 2 ten year olds, 1 fourteen year old, 1 sixteen year old, and 1 eighteen year old, but make it realistic for that Star Group.
~If you have any questions, just ask.
~If you add a picture in appearance, you must describe it too.
~Just because you're a leader of a group, doesn't mean you can boss me around if I'm only a junior.(I mean...as an user) I am higher than all leader put together, so I can lower your rank if you are flaming or neglecting your power over the other ranks.
~People who want to be either Healer, Deputy, or Leader must show that they know what Digimon are and have a lot of experience/knowledge with it.
~Yes, this can get sort of 'mature.' Characters that are over(not equal) the age of fourteen are able to date others of the opposite gender.
~(May change often) The password is: ShineGreymon Burst Mode
~All characters not taken currently are Common Characters until someone takes it.
~Only up to two actual characters per Star Group.
~You may not roleplay with a character unless its bio has been accepted by Rabbit.
~No powerplaying, by that I mean your Digimon has to start out as a Rookie, unless your actual character doesn't start with a rookie, that's an exception.
~I would like you to make your characters with Japanese Names, no making excuses every time that she/he came from somewhere else. 70% of your characters needs to be Japanese.
~The bio RP sample needs at least two hundred words.
~Don't act stupid here, or you're posts will be deleted.
~Stay relevant to the topic, and yes, questions about Digimon are relevant, even if it's not in the roleplay.
~I've seen very inappropriate(and creepy at the same time) pictures and fanfics of Digimon. Avoid these all the time, or you will get banned, perhaps. I take Digimon seriously so...no inappropriate/creepy pictures and/or videos.
~Yes, we do know that lots of couples...were let down. But here, you can change that part. In 'Love,' write down the crush of your character, if any.(Your character has to be at least eleven for you to post their love.)
~Foreign language names are allowed, but using actual foreign language is banned, unless you don't use it as the actual language. Saying 'ni-hao' just as a greeting is fine, but saying a language everytime will get you in trouble.
~Don't do the minimum when roleplaying. If you need to rush so you don't have fourty words, that's fine, like if you already have thirty and you need to go, that's fine, but don't always do fourty, try three hundred!
~Remember that the person making the roleplay is the person you will listen to at almost all times.
~Yes, I do see we have a lot of rules. What's the problem with it? They aren't that hard to follow...are they?

To join the adventure:
Please use this form to make a character.
Code:

[b]Real Name:[/b]
[b]Nicknames(If any):[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age(In years):[/b]
[b]Star Group:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Digimon:[/b]
[b]Trait(Flames and Glace only if applicable):[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]History(Optional, but helpful):[/b]
[b]Family(Optional):[/b]
[b]Love(Optional):[/b]
[b]Password(Spelling included):[/b]
[b]RP Sample(Only if this is your first human):[/b]

Star Group of Flames
--all children from adventure--

Leader-Taichi Kamiya--Agumon--SnowAgumon
Deputy-Yamato Ishida--Gabumon--Psychemon
Healer-Sora Takenouchi(Rabbit)--Biyomon--BlackBiyomon
Delta DigiDestined-
Mimi Tachikawa--Palmon--Aruraumon
Koushiro Izumi--Tentomon--Kunemon
Jou Kido--Gomamon--Gomamon X
Junior DigiDestined-
Blanche Kuromiya(Wolfbane)--Lunamon
Elder DigiDestined-

Star Group of Glace
--all children from adventure zero two--

Leader-Daisuke Motomiya--Veemon
Deputy-Takeru Takaishi(Rabbit)--Patamon--Tsukaimon
Healer-Hikari Kamiya(Wolfbane)--Gatomon--Mikemon
Delta DigiDestined-
Miyako Inoue--Hawkmon
Iori Hida--Armadillomon
Ken Ichijouji--Wormmon
Junior DigiDestined-
Malie Newman(Wolfbane)--Labramon
Sakura Ayame(Rabbit)--Kudamon
Elder DigiDestined-

Star Group of Waves
--all children from tamers--

Leader-Takato Matsuda--Guilmon
Deputy-Lee Jianliang--Terriermon
Healer-Ruki Makino--Renamon
Delta DigiDestined-
Ryou Akiyama--Cyberdramon
Juri Katou--Leomon
Kenta Kitagawa--MarineAngemon
Junior DigiDestined-
Elder DigiDestined-

Star Group of Earth
--all children from frontier--

Leader-Takuya Kanbara--Agunimon
Deputy-Kouji Minamoto--Lobomon
Healer-Izumi Orimoto--Kazemon
Delta DigiDestined-
Junpei Shibayama--Beetlemon
Tomoki Himi--Kumamon
Koichi Kimura--Loewemon
Junior DigiDestined-
Elder DigiDestined-

Star Group of Thunder
--all children from data squad/savers--

Leader-Masaru Daimon--Agumon
Deputy-Tohma Norstein(Rabbit)--Gaomon
Healer-Yoshino Fujieda--Lalamon
Delta DigiDestined-
Ikuto Noguchi--Falcomon
Chika Daimon--Biyomon
Junior DigiDestined-
Elder DigiDestined-

Other Children
--all children not digidestined--

Have Fun, Everyone!

Last edited by Rabbit on Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:25 pm; edited 15 times in total

"ICEBERG LETTUCES AREN'T COLD, THEY'RE GREEN"
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: Kala
Race: Rabbit Rabbit

http://soaren.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: ||✬[Stars in an Endless Night]✬||

Post by Rabbit on Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:20 pm

More Info.
--everything a digidestined needs to know--

--digimon--
what does digimon stand for...?
If you don't even know the answer to that, I really don't think you should join, but let me still explain. Digimon is short for Digital Monsters, hence the Digi- part at the beginning of the word. They are technically just data, at least in Tamers. In Adventure, Adventure Zero Two, and Frontier, they don't just call it data, except in Frontier, if you destroy a place, you collect the place's data so you get closer to the level of Digivolving. At least in Adventure/Zero Two it's not like that at all. Their Digimon were never destroyed, well...never REALLY destroyed. Digimon turn into another form, most likely a DigiEgg, and is reborn. This works in Adventure/Zero Two, and Frontier. Not enough information to be applicable for Tamers. That was just a simple answer, so simple that everyone watching Digimon(and is smart enough to start on the first episode) should know all this stuff very well, even at a higher level than I have posted.

is digimon like pokemon...?
Course not! Why would you ask a question like that? Well, a few miniscule things are similar, but other than that, Digimon has a higher level in everything than Pokemon. Their shows aren't traveling everywhere at all, each season has to do with a great 'journey,' or 'quest.' I really don't think that traveling around a world is very breathtaking. Also, there are stronger foes and more evolutions in Digimon. Instead of most Pokemon only having one evolution(I mean Basic-->Level 1-->Level 2), Digimon sometimes can Digivolve into four different Digimon, at a much higher level. Most Digimon have more than two. Also, just because Digimon and Pokemon both have -mon at the end doesn't mean anything. Pokemon didn't copy off Digimon. Digimon didn't copy off Pokemon, although it looks like Pokemon took a few things from Digimon. Yes, Digimon did make their first virtual pet after Pokemon, even though they are still competing. Digimon has Digivices, while the only things in Pokemon are Pokedexes and other minor objects. Even though Digimon doesn't have that many items, they have more breathtaking and a greater amount of Digimon, well over the number five hundred.

what's a digidestined, after all...?
Once again, why would you ask a question like that? A DigiDestined is any chosen child from the Digital World, which has a strong connection with Digimon. Before, they said any child that saw a Digimon was a DigiDestined. Technically, yes, but more specifically, no. They need to own(for frontier, be able to become) a Digimon and have a Digivice. Or they aren't chosen. For example, give me the name of a DigiDestined that never had a Digimon(yes, that counts for people who had their own Digimon destroyed), and which season they were in. No, don't just say "The girl from Digimon Adventure 2 walking by." It's obvious who's a DigiDestined and who isn't, so if you know someone, you should be able to answer. All actual characters in our roleplay(not the last group) is a DigiDestined. Period and another period.

but I don't know anything about digimon!
Why are you whining to me? You can either not join or you can try learning it. After all, I knew everything about Digimon Adventure in only five episodes. Well, at least the simple stuff. I'm pretty sure that's all you need to join as your own character. Not getting into details about how much an actual character's information can be. All you need to learn is all the other DigiDestined's names, their Digimon, standard Digimon lingo, and a few other Digimon, perhaps one being yours? If you don't know anything about one season, but everything about the other three, you will need to research up that one, since there will be a time when all Star Groups fusion into one to stop the greater evil, and you'll need to become friends with other children immediately.

these people look stubborn....and snappy...
And how did you propose that? Just because we post a lot and talk about Digimon lingo you have no idea about? You can't just jump to conclusions. We're actually very kind, and we snap because we want people to be better roleplayers, so we tell them to do the highest expectations. Perhaps asking us some questions on fitting in could help. I understand why a new person would think that when we already have thirty pages, and if reading the rules and character lists don't help...asking a bombardment of questions is fine, in that case. The point is...we just aren't stubborn and snappy at all.

--evolution info and attacks--
what are all the evolution levels and info...?
This may be something advanced, at least some evolutions, but the basic six should be very simple. I'll still repeat them for you. I'll give you an example for each level, one by one. The first level after being born from a DigiEgg is Fresh. Some call it Baby 1. Poyomon is an example of the Fresh level. Next is the level called In-Training. Some call it Baby 2, and Tokomon is an example.(These are all following each other X3) After In-Training, it's Rookie, or Child. Patamon is an example, and he evolves Angemon, who is a Champion.(Child) MagnaAngemon is the Ultimate, which is the next level, stronger than Angemon. Lastly, it's Mega, the strongest level that a Digimon can get to. Seraphimon is Poyomon's Mega form, extremely strong. Only six out of the eight hundred eighty two Digimon are Super Ultimate. They are double the strength of a Mega, and a few of them are just another form of a Mega.(Arkadimon--Mega can become Arkadimon--Super Ultimate, and all of them all called Arkadimon, showing they are just different forms of one Digimon. Information...it's just that each level makes a Digimon get stronger than the last one. When they De-Digivolve, that means they are out of power to stay in their current form.

information about attacks...?
Well, no attacks are the same, except for some In-Training Digimon, that just use Bubble Blow, since they are all very inexperienced. Then when they level up, only an extremely few number of attacks are shared, so that more than one Digimon has it. An example of a special attack is called Golden Nuse, where two Digimon share it together.(Pegasusmon and Nefertimon, the 'shields' on their front legs lighting up and creating an almost unbreakable golden thread.) Yes, the higher level the Digimon, the stronger their attacks will be, from all that I've seen so far. This is not like Pokemon games, where they have to attack back and forth. Digimon anime will allow the Digimon fighting to dodge or guard themselves completely, attack three times when they should only be attacking once. Yes, it's partly unfair, but it's easier since you don't need to wait very long. Digimon is much faster with attacks and evolutions as well.

how are the fights going to work here...?
Just like the anime, and all other roleplays on this site. You can use up to three attacks within one moment and dodge around half of the time if your Digimon has high defense or is extremely swift and rapid. An example that I would recommend reading is right here. I agree that it sounds boring without the anime actually being there with pictures and sounds...but I think that this isn't an anime. This is a roleplay. "Fire Rocket!" Flamedramon shouted, jumping into the air swiftly, the dots of flame flying through the air rapidly. Antylamon dodged swiftly and teleported to in front of the Fire Digimon, sending the rocks flying into the air and creating a hurricane of dust. Seeing Flamedramon fly out of the battle scene with a cry of pain, Digmon chuckled, "I'll trip him up! Whoa, almost tripped myself there!" Halsemon seemed to ignore him as they both ran towards the rabbit Digimon, who seemed to be sitting there silently. Suddenly, Antylamon lifted his paws and started to lower them, then speeding up to create gusts of wind, which sent the two Armor-Digivolved Digimon into the air. Gargomon jumped into the air and tried firing some bullets at his past friend, saying, "Gargo Pellets!" Antylamon dodged nimbly and then climbed up onto vertical train tracks.

--traits--
what are traits...?
Each DigiDestined from the Star Groups of Flames and Glace has a particular trait, although some may not know theirs. They aren't things like eye color, or anything about genes. Instead, you have either a crest, a DigiEgg, or you just believe of the trait. And example like Hikari Kamiya(who is reconciled with the crest/DigiEgg of light), makes her very prone and vulnerable to Darkness. None of the other children have Light, which means she is the only one with headaches often, and senses darkness which can change her. A crest/DigiEgg chooses you to be their 'trainer,' but an adult never earns one. Children are the only ones believing in the Digital World, so they are the only ones who can have a crest/DigiEgg. The object chooses you either because you already have the trait, or when you finally say something that gives you a great connection to the trait, it will come to you.

how can one help me...?
Some DigiEggs can help you evolve, unless your Digimon does not have an appearance in the DigiEgg Digivolution Chart. The Crest allows your Digimon at a Champion level to become an Ultimate. To become a Mega is just normal Digivolution, probably luck. But about the Crest, you always need it to become an Ultimate from a Champion, but it will always work when used. Some people may ask, but Agumon and Gabumon said something called 'warp Digivolution,' what's that? No one is positively sure, but many people agree that it is skipping all levels between Rookie and Mega, just taking the form of their Mega Digivolution, like from Agumon---WarGreymon and Gabumon---MetalGarurumon. It is not sure if they call it a warp Digivolution in other Digimon, since before, Angemon was able to become Seraphimon, his Mega form, just from a Champion, which was also a 'warp' Digivolution. I conclude that a Warp Digivolution is skipping over one or more levels when Digivolving, but I definitely doubt there's something called a Warp De-Digivolution.

is it possible to lose a trait...?
Well, you can lose your DigiEgg and Crest, but never your trait. The trait lives either deep inside your Digimon, or you.(Referring to the point that Hope and Light come from you and what you can do, showing that the others come from how you are connected to your Digimon, making Takeru and Hikari's traits special.) Due to the lack of your D-Terminal or the necklace with your Crest, and someone else has it, can show that they have it now and can use it on their Digimon if the egg can be reconciled.(Same goes for the crest, if it will not ever make a connection with your Digimon, she/he cannot Digivolve.) An example is Takeru's DigiEgg of Hope used on..perhaps Veemon, can cause Veemon not to evolve into Flamedramon, Raidramon, or Magnamon, but instead, Saggitarimon. A DigiEgg can change your Digimon a lot, which shows that it was chosen to be with one specific person, which is....

--about roleplaying--
how many words do I even need...?
Don't just whine and make excuses saying something like "I was rushing" or "I g2g!" I can't believe that every time. You should learn from your mistakes, not to reply when you're rushing or you need to go. What's the worst that can happen when you miss the chance to reply to one or two posts? Are you going to die or something? It's fine if it has seventy words and you're still trying to reach a hundred as a goal, but I expect at least forty-five. If you only have one character, you can't just say "Not sure what to say since I only have one character" or "I'm too lazy to make another." We are nice people, we're so nice that we allow you to take actual characters and use them. But what if you're not in the same Star Group as the one you were replying to? You can do something in another Star Group, alone. Hope that helps with you lazies that have to go to the bathroom while typing.

what is a literate roleplay...?
Well, it's obvious you aren't literate if you don't actually know what we're talking about. I said in the rules specifically, this is a literate roleplay. It's a roleplay that is at the highest standards, or extremely close. Descriptive adjectives and verbs, creative names, spelling, capitalization, etc. If you say happy for every time your character is in a good mood, I think you need to take roleplaying classes. Try bright, cheerful, giddy, something different each time. If you don't think you're literate, and you want to be, don't whine here. Just take some classes or ask any of the top roleplayers for guidance.

who are these people...?
Once again, I said in the rules, you need to know at least twenty different Digimon, and at least the full Japanese names of ten different children. You must've watched at least thirty episodes, ten of which have to be in the same season, one by one. Summed up, that means you need to have experience about Digimon to join. I don't want a newbie here asking for directions on every post. Maybe if you forgot a character from Digimon, you can ask once if you'll actually remember, but if you keep asking, What's a Gatomon every three posts, that won't get you anywhere. If you're making a character, I want you to know that stuff too, and I would like your character to have a creative Japanese name, just like the actual characters. For actual characters, you need to know even more than just that. You must've watched at least twenty of the episodes in the season the character is from, you need to know their appearance and personality very descriptively, their Digimon and her/his Digivolutions, and you must remember her/his Japanese name and nickname.

--actual digimon information to look off of--
adventure one characters and info..?
This is just simple information, if you've forgotten one or two things from the past. The names of all the characters are Taichi Kamiya, Yamato Ishida, Sora Takenouchi, Mimi Tachikawa, Koushiro Izumi, Joe Kido, Takeru Takaishi, and Hikari Kamiya.(T.K. and Kari are characters in adventure zero two as well, as main characters) Their Digimon in the same order are Agumon, Gabumon, Biyomon, Palmon, Tentomon, Gomamon, Patamon, and Gatomon.(Still...Patamon and Gatomon are Digimon in adventure zero two as main Digimon) They all come from Japan, not from traveling from one place to Japan. They first came to the Digital World one day at camp, and then they just came into the Digital World, the Fresh forms of their Digimon welcoming them.

adventure zero two characters and info...?
The names of all the characters are Daisuke Motomiya, Takeru Takaishi, Hikari Kamiya, Miyako Inoue, Iori Hida, and Ken Ichijouji. The DigiDestined from last season appear, even though it's been four years. Around fifteen of the fifty(wild guess X3) episodes have at least one of them in it. Their Digimon in the same order are Veemon, Patamon, Gatomon, Hawkmon, Armadillomon, and Wormmon. All of these children all hail from Japan, although from different places, at least different housing areas. Takeru and Hikari went to the Digital World four years ago with the old DigiDestined, but the first way the other four went was different. Daisuke, Miyako, and Iori went through a computer in the school's computer lab the first time, but soon learned to be able to go through their home computers. Ken first went through his home computer with his dead brother's Digivice.

tamers and info...?
This takes place in the time where the children believe everything from Adventure and Adventure Zero Two is just a TV show, but they wished that Digimon were real. The names of all the characters(that were chosen to be in the roleplay) are Takato Matsuki, Henry Wong, Rika Nonaka, Jeri Katou, and Ryo Akiyama. Their Digimon just came from games and from wishing, not from going to the Digital World. Around 50-50 takes place in the real world/Digital World. The Digimon they have in the same order are Guilmon, Terriermon, Renamon, Leomon, and Cyberdramon. They all come from Japan, and live here currently, excluding Henry Wong, who is half Japanese-half Chinese, so he doesn't completely fall in the category other children do. The form of the Digivices also have changed so that you can slide a card into it. Digivolving is a bit harder here, since you either need Calumon to use his(?) powers, you need to say many heart-warming words, or you need a special card.

frontier and info...?
This is completely different from all other seasons, causing the children to be able to turn into Digimon, but currently in the roleplay, their rookie/human form is the Digimon that they have. The names of all the characters are Takuya Kanbara, Kouji Minamoto, Izumi Orimoto, Junpei Shibayama, Tomoki Himi, and Koichi Kimura. Only a few episodes took place in the real world, the first when they first arrived in the Digital World, the twenty-second when Takuya went back but then returned since he remembered his friends and wanted to help them, and lastly, the actual last episode, where they had to stop an evil from destroying the real world. The Digimon they were able to turn into(not the beasts, ancients, fusions, or mega) were Agunimon, Lobomon, Kazemon, Beetlemon, Kumamon, and Loewemon. Sadly, Koichi didn't go through a Trailmon, but he just said he didn't know. One moment he was running down some stairs, and then the next, he was in the Digital World. Their Digivices when used with special 'words' can cause them to become their Digimon form, but they only had two different evolutions in the real show.(not including ancients, fusions, or mega) Digivolving is sort of hard, since you have to do something special to earn your human/beast spirit for Digivolution.

--member questions--
Q: Wait...what was love again? And also, you do know that T.K.--Kari and Matt--Sora don't marry each other...right?
A: Happy you asked. I know it's partly confusing. We are able to change that part, and make them marry each other if that's what the two character's users choose to. In Love, you have to write down the person that your character likes, and yes, it doesn't have to be a real character. Although your character must be at least eleven years old to even have Love applicable.

Q: Hurr hurr hurr can I be dsvos?
A: Uh...of course not. Also, spell Daisuke correctly...unless you're talking about someone else. If you had made your comment a bit nicer and you used high-level literacy, of course. Instead, you can go to another roleplay where people don't care about any rules.

Q: Oh my gawd there's the celestial digimon in the movie(sorta)
A: That's right! OH MY GAWD! Psh. Of course I knew that. T.K. has Patamon, which is Seraphimon's Rookie form. Kari has Gatomon, which is Ophanimon's Champion form. Willis(only from the movie) has Kokomon, which is Cherubimon's In-Training form. Even though Patamon and Kokomon are the only two that actually became Celestial Digimon in the movie, Gatomon didn't....but yes, she would be able to. Instead, Gatomon became MagnaDramon, making the commenting viewers question why Ophanimon wasn't her Mega form.

Q: How would you call the art from Digimon a scale of 1-10?
A: How would you like to stop asking irrelevant questions?

Still not helping? Ask me, and if your question has been a questionable and confusing thing, I will add it here.

@WOLFBANE OOC: Since you're the only one with a character, I'll just roleplay with you. Look at this picture I found of Patamon and Gatomon!(T.K. and Kari's Digimon)
Also, do you feel more comfortable with me saying Takeru/Hikari or T.K./Kari?

BIC: "DigiArmor---Energize!" Takeru shouted, holding his Digivice up towards the rookie Digimon. Patamon gave him a smile before disappearing into a flash of spectrum colored light. "Pegasusmon," He said, smiling as he jumped up onto Patamon's digivolved form. "Haven't seen you in a while." Pegasusmon neighed cheerfully and snorted a bit from Takeru's remark before soaring into the air past the Star Group of Flames. "The air sure feels good....hey, let's go see the Star Group of Waves. Please, be more curvaceous this time, Pegasusmon," He muttered, holding his hand out before touching the horse Digimon on the mane and stroking gently to let Pegasusmon relax before doing some spins in the atmospheric air. Wait, what am I doing? I told Hikari I was going to meet her back at the school. Oh, well. Let's do this first, Takeru thought, shrugging as he clenched onto Pegasusmon's neck, in the area where it won't hurt much. "Ready...go!" Pegasusmon whinnied, soaring over the Star Group of Waves, casting a shadow on their 'dens.' Trying to talk his way out of this awkward situation, Takeru chuckled, "Let's go back to school....huh? Maybe Daisuke will fall down in basketball again?" Pegasusmon snorted and then said in a dull voice, "Sure, T.K."

*dun dun dun dun*

Takeru sighed and narrowed his eyes on Patamon. "You just had to fall on the television. You just had to," He muttered, slightly bitter. Patamon lowered his ears and whimpered, "Sorry, T.K. I didn't notice that Cody moved it closer to Aquilamon's rock..." Takeru managed a smile and said softly, "Well, I can't stay mad at you forever. Let's go now." The blossom trees and berry bushes made the high school very vivacious, like splotches of color all over the walls. "Hikari!" Takeru shouted, running towards her with his hand outstretched. Patamon sat on his head, clenching onto him now as he ran. (Wait...where is she? xD)

Last edited by Rabbit on Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:45 pm; edited 8 times in total

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfbane on Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:08 pm

OoC: I LOVE THAT PICTURE! And, We should refer to the characters in their english names, 'Cause other people might get confused XP
Also, Kari is.... Um... Standing... By the school doors.... ? XD
Oh, and can I also make my own character? I'll use actual Digimon, Though :)
And do I have to make a bio for Kari? It says I already have Kari.

BiC: Kari smiled as T.K. approached her. "Hello, T.K! I wasn't sure if you were going to show up." Gatomon poked her head out of Kari's backpack, excitement gleamed in her eyes.

~LEAVE YOUR MARK~
Wolfbane
Winger
Winger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:10 pm

OOC: Sure, you can make another character, but you must include a bio. Any actual characters don't need bios..and alright, their english names it is. And since Davis is a common character(since no one claimed him)...well....xD And you do notice they are in high school....

BIC: T.K. gave her a smile, and Patamon dropped his mouth with cheerfulness. "Gatomon! It's been a while," He said, flying over to the cat Digimon. "Well, I was soaring around the Digital World with Pegasusmon earlier. Nothing really exciting," T.K. chuckled, putting his hand on Kari's shoulder.(Let's refer to episodes in the past xD) "Hey, T.S!" Davis shouted, running towards the school doors with DemiVeemon in his backpack. T.K. sighed. "Same old Davis..." He murmured. "Let's go to the Digital World! I promised Yolei and Cody to meet up with them in the computer lab," Davis said, still cheerful. "We can't go. I returned from the Digital World from Izzy's computer. The computer lab is closed since all kids that need to do homework since they were in trouble...well....they're there now. Should we go to Izzy's house?" T.K. asked, looking at Davis. Davis' jaw dropped open and he stuttered, "Wha---sure, T.C."

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Sasoragon on Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:32 pm

Can I make a Flames character as Yolei? I don't know much about her though... :P I'll make a waves character later ^^
Sasoragon
Ascender
Ascender

http://sasoragon.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:35 pm

She's a Glace character, just like everyone in Zero Two. I know, it's sort of confusing xD But yes.

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Sasoragon on Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:37 pm

AWW CRUD THAT'S LIKE THE 5th TIME I DID THAT!! D'X

Yes. I mean Glace. Can I be Yolei from Glace? xD
Sasoragon
Ascender
Ascender

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:38 pm

OOC: I already said yes xD Go find T.K, Kari, and Davis somewhere. I'll control Cody as a common character now ;3

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfbane on Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:42 pm

OoC: Okay, I'll post a character bio for my made-up character at the end of this post ;3

BiC: Kari gave a polite smile to Davis. "Hi!" She waved to him.
Gatomon yawned. "Hello, Patamon." she mewed. "Hello, DemiVeemon."

Nicknames(If any):
Age(In years): sixteen and a half
Star Group: Glace
Digimon: Labramon (Xiaomon when in human world) (nicknamed Gigi)
Trait(Flames and Glace Only): Loyalty
Digimon Main Element(If known):
Appearance: Malie has dark-blonde hair down to her shoulders, And straight bangs. She has tan skin (she lived in Hawaii), And brown eyes. She is about 5.5". She isn't very special in her looks. Malie usually wears sun-dresses, because she likes to show off her long legs. Most others see her as a fairly good-looking girl, and its pretty easy to be friends with her, but that can sometimes cause some problems with other girls.
When she goes into the Digimon World, Shes wearing a green spaghetti-strap dress, white running shoes and has a white heart hairclip, and a darker green ribbon tied around her waist.
Personality: Malie is very sweet and calm. She smiles a lot, very cheerful. She is very passionate about things, especially her Digimon Labramon, whom she nicknamed Gigi. Malie does like to state her opinions, but rarely argues or yells. She is, however, an excellent liar, though she doesn't fib often. Shes very gentle, but can fight like a pro.
Xiaomon/Labramon/Gigi: Labramon is very vain and social and very protective over Malie. 'Gigi' is very similar to Malie in personality. Shes not very kind to strangers, but will give them a chance to be her friend, though shes not very forgiving and likes fancy apologizes.
History(Optional, but helpful): Malie Newman lived in Hawaii all her life. She first encountered her Digimon when she was seven. She'd always wanted a puppy named Gigi, And when she found Xiaomon, She thought it was a doggie. This year, Her step-dad got a promotion, but was required to move to Japan.
Family(Optional): Joe (step-dad), Helen (mother)
Love(Optional): Optional?/Davis?
Password(Spelling included): Pancakes
RP Sample(Only if this is your first human): Malie rushed around her room. First day of a new school! She grabbed all her binders and school books and shoved them into her green bag. Xiaomon sat on her bed, whimpering lightly. "Sorry, Gigi!" She said, brushing her blonde hair. "I gotta go to school soon, I can't play with you now!"
She looked into her mirror; Malie wore a red tank-top that had "I <3 Hawaii" across it in big yellow letters. She had a pair of black loose fitting jeans on with faded red sneakers. Ready to go.... she thought. I can't leave Gigi here.... I know! I'll sneak her into my backpack! No one will know.
Malie picked up Xiaomon and tucked her into her backpack and rushed out of her house.

Malie and Gigi arrived at school. It wasn't a fancy building, but it was just a school. "Okay. I'm sure there are nice people here!" Malie breathed, walking into the school with confidence. She brushed her blonde hair back into a ponytail. So many people stared, some friendly, some judgmentally, but nothing could scare her now!
Malie reached into her backpack to pet Gigi, But felt nothing but books.... Gigi?! Oh NO! Shes run off! Gotta find her! (cliffhanger, will finish this in RP if she gets accepted ;3)

(was that good?)

Last edited by Wolfbane on Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:30 pm; edited 4 times in total

~LEAVE YOUR MARK~
Wolfbane
Winger
Winger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:47 pm

OOC: Can you add more onto the appearance, personality, and RP sample? And you can find the password. Read over it more xD

BIC: T.K. pulled his hand back and then chuckled at Davis. "Alright. I think Izzy should still be in his house," He pointed out, picking up Patamon again, who jumped onto his hat to clean himself. Patamon licked his 'paw' and then put it on his head. "H--" Patamon paused. "Hi, Gatomon."

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Sasoragon on Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:53 pm

OOC: Sorry if I didn't say the password yet, I did read it, I just forgot about it. ----------(NO COPYING)

Yolei was walking with her digimon to the place where TK, Kari, and Davis were. "Hey guys! What's up?" she called to them. Yolei ran up to them "Have any of you guys been to the digital world lately? Have you noticed anything weird?"
Sasoragon
Ascender
Ascender

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfbane on Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:11 pm

OoC: Sure, I'll edit my post.

Also, I couldn't find too much to add to my Appearance, Because I don't want to talk about her past looks like in the example bio (not trying to argue of offend!).

~LEAVE YOUR MARK~
Wolfbane
Winger
Winger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:21 am

OOC: You guys can't just copy the password off each other. I can't trust you with that.

BIC: "Oh, hi, Yolei," T.K. greeted. Once he heard her question, his smile started to curve down slightly and he shrugged honestly and replied to Yolei, "I'm not sure if anything bad has been happening, but I was flying around on Pegasusmon earlier. Just for fun." Then he tilted his head to think more clearly, and added, "I saw more Star Groups. I doubt we'll be reconciled with them without further information." Patamon flew off of T.K's hat again and jumped onto DemiVeemon. "Time for a snackk!" The blue Digimon shouted with a hint of cheerfulness. Patamon shrugged and then flew into T.K's backpack this time, finding a multihued box. Flying down curvaceously, he mumbled, "T.K. brought rice balls, but he said that most of them were for the others." "Well, I get the most from the group of Digimon," He snorted, folding his diminishingly(I know, not a word xD) around his chest coolly. While he was trying to act like a Mega Level Digimon, Patamon pulled off the seal slowly and took out a rice ball, starting to eat.

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:30 am

Sorry for double posting...I just noticed you didn't know what a trait was and you were in the Star Group of Glace. Also...I really think you should get one that has more than one person with that trait, but if too many people join...yes, I will allow you taking Hope, Light, Kindness, Miracles, and Destiny. With one...that just shows you're good with that particular trait, or something positive about you relating to the egg.
As some of you know....

Tai, Davis--COURAGE
Matt, Davis(xD)--FRIENDSHIP
T.K.--HOPE
Kari--LIGHT
Ken--KINDNESS

Izzy, Cody--KNOWLEDGE
Sora, Yolei--LOVE
Davis(technically)--MIRACLES
Joe, Cody--RELIABILITY
Mimi, Yolei--SINCERITY
Willis--DESTINY
any/no one--DARKNESS

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Sasoragon on Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:03 am

I posted the password before Wolfbane and I didn't edit.

"Rice Balls!!" said Hawkmon eagerly flying at Patamon. "You snooze, you lose! Gimme a rice ball!" said Hawkmon, not even trying to act mature.

"Oh really? You haven't noticed the digimon acting strangely? Like, more violent than usual?" asked Yolei. "Well, nevermind. It's probably just my imagination." Yolei paused. "What do you know about the other Star Groups?"
Sasoragon
Ascender
Ascender

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:06 am

OOC: I meant Wolfbane xD

BIC: "Nothing...really. Don't even know their names. Except one of them had a lot of trees over it as a canopy, and another was very near to the ocean. Perhaps Star Group of Water and Earth? Something like that?" T.K. thought out loud, but still another reply to Yolei.

DemiVeemon whined, "Hey! I want one!" Patamon taunted through a mouthful of rice balls, "Should've gotten one. We saved the rest for the humans." Armadillomon emerged from the bushes and collided with DemiVeemon. "Did someone say rice balls?" He said, grabbing one away from the pile for the humans. DemiVeemon growled, "You liar! I want one!"

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:22 pm

More Info.
--everything a digidestined needs to know--
This post will be on every single page at least once for everyone to see.

--digimon--
what does digimon stand for...?
If you don't even know the answer to that, I really don't think you should join, but let me still explain. Digimon is short for Digital Monsters, hence the Digi- part at the beginning of the word. They are technically just data, at least in Tamers. In Adventure, Adventure Zero Two, and Frontier, they don't just call it data, except in Frontier, if you destroy a place, you collect the place's data so you get closer to the level of Digivolving. At least in Adventure/Zero Two it's not like that at all. Their Digimon were never destroyed, well...never REALLY destroyed. Digimon turn into another form, most likely a DigiEgg, and is reborn. This works in Adventure/Zero Two, and Frontier. Not enough information to be applicable for Tamers. That was just a simple answer, so simple that everyone watching Digimon(and is smart enough to start on the first episode) should know all this stuff very well, even at a higher level than I have posted.

is digimon like pokemon...?
Course not! Why would you ask a question like that? Well, a few miniscule things are similar, but other than that, Digimon has a higher level in everything than Pokemon. Their shows aren't traveling everywhere at all, each season has to do with a great 'journey,' or 'quest.' I really don't think that traveling around a world is very breathtaking. Also, there are stronger foes and more evolutions in Digimon. Instead of most Pokemon only having one evolution(I mean Basic-->Level 1-->Level 2), Digimon sometimes can Digivolve into four different Digimon, at a much higher level. Most Digimon have more than two. Also, just because Digimon and Pokemon both have -mon at the end doesn't mean anything. Pokemon didn't copy off Digimon. Digimon didn't copy off Pokemon, although it looks like Pokemon took a few things from Digimon. Yes, Digimon did make their first virtual pet after Pokemon, even though they are still competing. Digimon has Digivices, while the only things in Pokemon are Pokedexes and other minor objects. Even though Digimon doesn't have that many items, they have more breathtaking and a greater amount of Digimon, well over the number five hundred.

what's a digidestined, after all...?
Once again, why would you ask a question like that? A DigiDestined is any chosen child from the Digital World, which has a strong connection with Digimon. Before, they said any child that saw a Digimon was a DigiDestined. Technically, yes, but more specifically, no. They need to own(for frontier, be able to become) a Digimon and have a Digivice. Or they aren't chosen. For example, give me the name of a DigiDestined that never had a Digimon(yes, that counts for people who had their own Digimon destroyed), and which season they were in. No, don't just say "The girl from Digimon Adventure 2 walking by." It's obvious who's a DigiDestined and who isn't, so if you know someone, you should be able to answer. All actual characters in our roleplay(not the last group) is a DigiDestined. Period and another period.

but I don't know anything about digimon!
Why are you whining to me? You can either not join or you can try learning it. After all, I knew everything about Digimon Adventure in only five episodes. Well, at least the simple stuff. I'm pretty sure that's all you need to join as your own character. Not getting into details about how much an actual character's information can be. All you need to learn is all the other DigiDestined's names, their Digimon, standard Digimon lingo, and a few other Digimon, perhaps one being yours? If you don't know anything about one season, but everything about the other three, you will need to research up that one, since there will be a time when all Star Groups fusion into one to stop the greater evil, and you'll need to become friends with other children immediately.

these people look stubborn....and snappy...
And how did you propose that? Just because we post a lot and talk about Digimon lingo you have no idea about? You can't just jump to conclusions. We're actually very kind, and we snap because we want people to be better roleplayers, so we tell them to do the highest expectations. Perhaps asking us some questions on fitting in could help. I understand why a new person would think that when we already have thirty pages, and if reading the rules and character lists don't help...asking a bombardment of questions is fine, in that case. The point is...we just aren't stubborn and snappy at all.

--evolution info and attacks--
what are all the evolution levels and info...?
This may be something advanced, at least some evolutions, but the basic six should be very simple. I'll still repeat them for you. I'll give you an example for each level, one by one. The first level after being born from a DigiEgg is Fresh. Some call it Baby 1. Poyomon is an example of the Fresh level. Next is the level called In-Training. Some call it Baby 2, and Tokomon is an example.(These are all following each other X3) After In-Training, it's Rookie, or Child. Patamon is an example, and he evolves Angemon, who is a Champion.(Child) MagnaAngemon is the Ultimate, which is the next level, stronger than Angemon. Lastly, it's Mega, the strongest level that a Digimon can get to. Seraphimon is Poyomon's Mega form, extremely strong. Only six out of the eight hundred eighty two Digimon are Super Ultimate. They are double the strength of a Mega, and a few of them are just another form of a Mega.(Arkadimon--Mega can become Arkadimon--Super Ultimate, and all of them all called Arkadimon, showing they are just different forms of one Digimon. Information...it's just that each level makes a Digimon get stronger than the last one. When they De-Digivolve, that means they are out of power to stay in their current form.

information about attacks...?
Well, no attacks are the same, except for some In-Training Digimon, that just use Bubble Blow, since they are all very inexperienced. Then when they level up, only an extremely few number of attacks are shared, so that more than one Digimon has it. An example of a special attack is called Golden Nuse, where two Digimon share it together.(Pegasusmon and Nefertimon, the 'shields' on their front legs lighting up and creating an almost unbreakable golden thread.) Yes, the higher level the Digimon, the stronger their attacks will be, from all that I've seen so far. This is not like Pokemon games, where they have to attack back and forth. Digimon anime will allow the Digimon fighting to dodge or guard themselves completely, attack three times when they should only be attacking once. Yes, it's partly unfair, but it's easier since you don't need to wait very long. Digimon is much faster with attacks and evolutions as well.

how are the fights going to work here...?
Just like the anime, and all other roleplays on this site. You can use up to three attacks within one moment and dodge around half of the time if your Digimon has high defense or is extremely swift and rapid. An example that I would recommend reading is right here. I agree that it sounds boring without the anime actually being there with pictures and sounds...but I think that this isn't an anime. This is a roleplay. "Fire Rocket!" Flamedramon shouted, jumping into the air swiftly, the dots of flame flying through the air rapidly. Antylamon dodged swiftly and teleported to in front of the Fire Digimon, sending the rocks flying into the air and creating a hurricane of dust. Seeing Flamedramon fly out of the battle scene with a cry of pain, Digmon chuckled, "I'll trip him up! Whoa, almost tripped myself there!" Halsemon seemed to ignore him as they both ran towards the rabbit Digimon, who seemed to be sitting there silently. Suddenly, Antylamon lifted his paws and starting to lower them, then speeding up to create gusts of wind, which sent the two Armor-Digivolved Digimon into the air. Gargomon jumped into the air and tried firing some bullets at his past friend, saying, "Gargo Pellets!" Antylamon dodged nimbly and then climbed up onto vertical train tracks.

--traits--
what are traits...?
Each DigiDestined from the Star Groups of Flames and Glace has a particular trait, although some may not know theirs. They aren't things like eye color, or anything about genes. Instead, you have either a crest, a DigiEgg, or you just believe of the trait. And example like Hikari Kamiya(who is reconciled with the crest/DigiEgg of light), makes her very prone and vulnerable to Darkness. None of the other children have Light, which means she is the only one with headaches often, and senses darkness which can change her. A crest/DigiEgg chooses you to be their 'trainer,' but an adult never earns one. Children are the only ones believing in the Digital World, so they are the only ones who can have a crest/DigiEgg. The object chooses you either because you already have the trait, or when you finally say something that gives you a great connection to the trait, it will come to you.

how can one help me...?
Some DigiEggs can help you evolve, unless your Digimon does not have an appearance in the DigiEgg Digivolution Chart. The Crest allows your Digimon at a Champion level to become an Ultimate. To become a Mega is just normal Digivolution, probably luck. But about the Crest, you always need it to become an Ultimate from a Champion, but it will always work when used. Some people may ask, but Agumon and Gabumon said something called 'warp Digivolution,' what's that? No one is positively sure, but many people agree that it is skipping all levels between Rookie and Mega, just taking the form of their Mega Digivolution, like from Agumon---WarGreymon and Gabumon---MetalGarurumon. It is not sure if they call it a warp Digivolution in other Digimon, since before, Angemon was able to become Seraphimon, his Mega form, just from a Champion, which was also a 'warp' Digivolution. I conclude that a Warp Digivolution is skipping over one or more levels when Digivolving, but I definitely doubt there's something called a Warp De-Digivolution.

is it possible to lose a trait...?
Well, you can lose your DigiEgg and Crest, but never your trait. The trait lives either deep inside your Digimon, or you.(Referring to the point that Hope and Light come from you and what you can do, showing that the others come from how you are connected to your Digimon, making Takeru and Hikari's traits special.) Due to the lack of your D-Terminal or the necklace with your Crest, and someone else has it, can show that they have it now and can use it on their Digimon if the egg can be reconciled.(Same goes for the crest, if it will not ever make a connection with your Digimon, she/he cannot Digivolve.) An example is Takeru's DigiEgg of Hope used on..perhaps Veemon, can cause Veemon not to evolve into Flamedramon, Raidramon, or Magnamon, but instead, Saggitarimon. A DigiEgg can change your Digimon a lot, which shows that it was chosen to be with one specific person, which is....

--about roleplaying--
how many words do I even need...?
Don't just whine and make excuses saying something like "I was rushing" or "I g2g!" I can't believe that every time. You should learn from your mistakes, not to reply when you're rushing or you need to go. What's the worst that can happen when you miss the chance to reply to one or two posts? Are you going to die or something? It's fine if it has seventy words and you're still trying to reach a hundred as a goal, but I expect at least forty-five. If you only have one character, you can't just say "Not sure what to say since I only have one character" or "I'm too lazy to make another." We are nice people, we're so nice that we allow you to take actual characters and use them. But what if you're not in the same Star Group as the one you were replying to? You can do something in another Star Group, alone. Hope that helps with you lazies that have to go to the bathroom while typing.

what is a literate roleplay...?
Well, it's obvious you aren't literate if you don't actually know what we're talking about. I said in the rules specifically, this is a literate roleplay. It's a roleplay that is at the highest standards, or extremely close. Descriptive adjectives and verbs, creative names, spelling, capitalization, etc. If you say happy for every time your character is in a good mood, I think you need to take roleplaying classes. Try bright, cheerful, giddy, something different each time. If you don't think you're literate, and you want to be, don't whine here. Just take some classes or ask any of the top roleplayers for guidance.

who are these people...?
Once again, I said in the rules, you need to know at least twenty different Digimon, and at least the full Japanese names of ten different children. You must've watched at least thirty episodes, ten of which have to be in the same season, one by one. Summed up, that means you need to have experience about Digimon to join. I don't want a newbie here asking for directions on every post. Maybe if you forgot a character from Digimon, you can ask once if you'll actually remember, but if you keep asking, What's a Gatomon every three posts, that won't get you anywhere. If you're making a character, I want you to know that stuff too, and I would like your character to have a creative Japanese name, just like the actual characters. For actual characters, you need to know even more than just that. You must've watched at least twenty of the episodes in the season the character is from, you need to know their appearance and personality very descriptively, their Digimon and her/his Digivolutions, and you must remember her/his Japanese name and nickname.

--actual digimon information to look off of--
adventure one characters and info..?
This is just simple information, if you've forgotten one or two things from the past. The names of all the characters are Taichi Kamiya, Yamato Ishida, Sora Takenouchi, Mimi Tachikawa, Koushiro Izumi, Joe Kido, Takeru Takaishi, and Hikari Kamiya.(T.K. and Kari are characters in adventure zero two as well, as main characters) Their Digimon in the same order are Agumon, Gabumon, Biyomon, Palmon, Tentomon, Gomamon, Patamon, and Gatomon.(Still...Patamon and Gatomon are Digimon in adventure zero two as main Digimon) They all come from Japan, not from traveling from one place to Japan. They first came to the Digital World one day at camp, and then they just came into the Digital World, the Fresh forms of their Digimon welcoming them.

adventure zero two characters and info...?
The names of all the characters are Daisuke Motomiya, Takeru Takaishi, Hikari Kamiya, Miyako Inoue, Iori Hida, and Ken Ichijouji. The DigiDestined from last season appear, even though it's been four years. Around fifteen of the fifty(wild guess X3) episodes have at least one of them in it. Their Digimon in the same order are Veemon, Patamon, Gatomon, Hawkmon, Armadillomon, and Wormmon. All of these children all hail from Japan, although from different places, at least different housing areas. Takeru and Hikari went to the Digital World four years ago with the old DigiDestined, but the first way the other four went was different. Daisuke, Miyako, and Iori went through a computer in the school's computer lab the first time, but soon learned to be able to go through their home computers. Ken first went through his home computer with his dead brother's Digivice.

tamers and info...?
This takes place in the time where the children believe everything from Adventure and Adventure Zero Two is just a TV show, but they wished that Digimon were real. The names of all the characters(that were chosen to be in the roleplay) are Takato Matsuki, Henry Wong, Rika Nonaka, Jeri Katou, and Ryo Akiyama. Their Digimon just came from games and from wishing, not from going to the Digital World. Around 50-50 takes place in the real world/Digital World. The Digimon they have in the same order are Guilmon, Terriermon, Renamon, Leomon, and Cyberdramon. They all come from Japan, and live here currently, excluding Henry Wong, who is half Japanese-half Chinese, so he doesn't completely fall in the category other children do. The form of the Digivices also have changed so that you can slide a card into it. Digivolving is a bit harder here, since you either need Calumon to use his(?) powers, you need to say many heart-warming words, or you need a special card.

frontier and info...?
This is completely different from all other seasons, causing the children to be able to turn into Digimon, but currently in the roleplay, their rookie/human form is the Digimon that they have. The names of all the characters are Takuya Kanbara, Kouji Minamoto, Izumi Orimoto, Junpei Shibayama, Tomoki Himi, and Koichi Kimura. Only a few episodes took place in the real world, the first when they first arrived in the Digital World, the twenty-second when Takuya went back but then returned since he remembered his friends and wanted to help them, and lastly, the actual last episode, where they had to stop an evil from destroying the real world. The Digimon they were able to turn into(not the beasts, ancients, fusions, or mega) were Agunimon, Lobomon, Kazemon, Beetlemon, Kumamon, and Loewemon. Sadly, Koichi didn't go through a Trailmon, but he just said he didn't know. One moment he was running down some stairs, and then the next, he was in the Digital World. Their Digivices when used with special 'words' can cause them to become their Digimon form, but they only had two different evolutions in the real show.(not including ancients, fusions, or mega) Digivolving is sort of hard, since you have to do something special to earn your human/beast spirit for Digivolution.

--member questions--
Q: Wait...what was love again? And also, you do know that T.K.--Kari and Matt--Sora don't marry each other...right?
A: Happy you asked. I know it's partly confusing. We are able to change that part, and make them marry each other if that's what the two character's users choose to. In Love, you have to write down the person that your character likes, and yes, it doesn't have to be a real character. Although your character must be at least eleven years old to even have Love applicable.

Q: Hurr hurr hurr can I be dsvos?
A: Uh...of course not. Also, spell Daisuke correctly...unless you're talking about someone else. If you had made your comment a bit nicer and you used high-level literacy, of course. Instead, you can go to another roleplay where people don't care about any rules.

Still not helping? Ask me, and if your question has been a questionable and confusing thing, I will add it here.

Last edited by Rabbit on Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:44 pm; edited 2 times in total

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Sasoragon on Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:30 pm

"Well, do you think we should visit these other Star Groups? I mean, what if they turn out to be evil?: Yolei said.

Hawkmon stuffed his mouth with 3 Rice Balls. "Nyam nyam nyam!~" he said with a full mouth. "Hey Patamon, do we have any more rice balls?" he asked.
Sasoragon
Ascender
Ascender

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:33 pm

OOC: Remember her personality! Yolei is a touch on the geeky side, stubborn, cheeky and impulsive. While she is somewhat loud and bold, she is very sincere and true to her feelings to the point where she is often unaware of others or how her feelings are affecting them. Yolei is compassionate and generous, but capable of being decisive and resourceful. She has odd tendencies to suddenly become depressed without explanation, but always finds the strength to come back and help her friends.

BIC: T.K. shrugged again, turning to Kari for her honest opinion. "Well...uh..." He paused before turning to see all the Digimon eating the rice balls that Patamon had stolen from his bag. "Hey, Patamon! Stop it!" He shouted fiercely, but not ready to grab the Digimon and fling them into a bush. Patamon answered, chuckling at the same time, "Guess not. Anyways, let's go raid the cafeteria!" "Wait for me!" DemiVeemon shouted as he saw Patamon flying rapidly towards the school doors.

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfbane on Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:00 pm

OoC: Umm, Rabbit.... What am I supposed to do about the password then? Does it really matter if someone copied? And, the password didn't change, so how do you really know if someone copied? Not trying to argue, not trying insult, just asking because it confused me.

~LEAVE YOUR MARK~
Wolfbane
Winger
Winger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:22 am

OOC: It's okay now, can you just roleplay? X3

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:35 pm

OOC: Alright.....let's raid the cafeteria! X3

BIC: "Last one in is a rotten DigiEgg!" DemiVeemon shouted as he pushed open the glass door fiercely, his lips curled, ready to eat the ramen he could smell from the door. "Guess the lunch lady did well today." "I would hate to be a rotten DigiEgg," Armadillomon snorted, stomping on Hawkmon's talons to get his(yes it's a boy) attention. Patamon already made it to the cafeteria, following his mouthwatering appetite towards all the food. There it is, He thought, flapping his wings rapidly.

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfbane on Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:33 pm

OoC: Wait, Did my character get accepted? Sorry, Rabbit, I'm bombarding you with questions! X3

~LEAVE YOUR MARK~
Wolfbane
Winger
Winger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:39 pm

OOC: Yeah xD If you take a look at the front post.

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfbane on Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:58 pm

OoC: Oh! *facepalm* xD

BiC: Xiaomon scurried silently and sneakily toward a delicious scented room, titled above the door "Cafeteria". Mmm! FOOD! she thought as she entered the room. Odd tables and benches filled the room, but she hardly took note of them, for she was close to the fantastic smelling edibles. She huddled under a chair, closing her eyes as she imagined what foods might await her in this "Cafeteria" room. Xiaomon couldn't hold it in; She raced from under the chair.

Gatomon followed the other Digimon into the cafeteria. "Sure smells great in here! I'm starved, lets eat!". Gatomon saw a shape dart from across the room. Her eyes held shock and uncertainty as she realized what it was. "Guuuuys!" She gasped. "Theres another Digimon! Look!"

~LEAVE YOUR MARK~
Wolfbane
Winger
Winger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 22 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next