Admin

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: Kala
Race: Rabbit Rabbit

http://soaren.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Koheno - A pokemon Roleplay

Post by Sasoragon on Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:51 am

@Rabbit: OOC: Nya, Tonus is accepted~ Just tell me what Tonus's hidden power is. (In the pokemon game, hidden powers can be any type BUT normal.)

BIC: "Oh really? I've never heard of PokeBread. How do they make it? It seems like we'd need a Fire Type Pokemon to cook it if we ever make it. (ooc: if you have a fire type pokemon then I guess you can make it, but a simpler version than what humans make)

@Raven
Berry Grower? thought Kusa. "Wait, you can't become a Berry Grower just yet. We need a way to make sure that you're not from Johto. Answer these questions honestly so I can tell: How is Johto now? Are they preparing any attacks? And why did you come here? How did you find out about the position of Berry Grower when you haven't been in a Frontier before?" Kusa used her Aromatherapy[grass] to lower down Lileaf's guard, and she would answer honestly.
Sasoragon
Ascender
Ascender

http://sasoragon.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:06 am

OOC: I'll make a Fire Pokemon later xD And also...Hidden Power is...uh...Fire..?

BIC: "Well, then maybe we can find one. It sounds very good. Maybe...let's first pick some berries," Sirene chuckled, slithering over towards some berry bushes cheerfully.

"ICEBERG LETTUCES AREN'T COLD, THEY'RE GREEN"
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:48 am

OOC: Lileaf is a male XD.

BIC: Lileaf retorted, still a bit wary, "I don't want to be in Johto. They killed my sister from just setting a paw in there. I've heard about you guys from other pokemon."
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: No Name
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:50 am

Tonus yawned, padding over and accidentally shocking all the Pokemon from his angry feeling with his clouded eyes and arm with pain in it. "Oh. Sorry," He murmured, trying to make a sound like crooning. Sensing the Pokemon from another frontier, he narrowed his eyes slightly and tilted his head before flinging it up, his ears flapping up and down, as if beckoning for an explanation.

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:19 am

OOC: I can't really reply to that...
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:41 am

OOC: Well...NYAH!

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfbane on Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:49 am

Hello, I was hoping to join?

Pokemon Name: Lyth
Pokemon Species: Ponyta (eventually evolves into Rapidash)
Pokemon Type: Fire
Frontier: Hoenn
Attacks Moves: Ember (fire) Stomp (normal?) Bounce (normal? 2 turns) Quick Attack (normal)
Position: Anything (I'm not picky)
Personality: Lyth is very laid-back and calm, Usually found grazing peacefully or sleeping in the shade. Shes very kind and understanding, Just searching for friends and possibly a mate. Lyth doesn't like fighting as much as other Pokemon, But enjoys a tussle every now and then.
Other Information (Optional):
RP Sample(At least 50 words, only for the first bio you make): The night sky shone peacefully, Full of stars and darkness. Lyth stood on the edge of a forest, Her dark eyes reflecting starlight and moonshine. A gust of nighttime gale swept the prairie grass, Up the hill and into the forest, Weaving through the leaves and branches. Lyth's fiery mane and tail flowed elegantly. She took a deep breath before rearing, The flames on her ankles dancing in the air. She took off down the hill at full speed, Her ears pricked confidently. She loved the night; The scent, The sights and especially the darkness. Her hooves pounded the green grass, Yet barely scathed it. This was truly the elegance of a Ponyta.
Wolfbane
Winger
Winger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sasoragon on Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:02 am

@Wolf
Nya, of course you can ^^ I've already added Lyth to the pokemon list as a Junior pokemon, since it seems like that's what fits her personality the best. Bounce is a flying type attack by the way.

Oh, I didn't reply to your chat thing in the chatbox because I didn't think anyone would be up that late so I wasn't checking for replies. ^^; Sorry!

@Raven
The tiny eevee seemed okay. It wasn't giving any inside information that only a spy would know. "Okay then.... I guess you can join. But you'll have to talk with Soul first. I'd better warn you though, Soul's a bit... err... well, you'll find out when you meet him." Kusa started to lead Lileaf to the camp. "Coming Xaio?" she asked.

@Rabbit OOC: xD I just realized that in you're avatar thingy there's a bunny in the drink o.O

BiC: "Okay then, Sirene." said Raffy excitedly. Raffy quickly picked a Passho berry with her teeth and dropped it onto the ground. "What do you want to add?" she asked eagerly.
Sasoragon
Ascender
Ascender

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:08 am

Xaio shook her head. "I'm on guard duty, anyway." The phoine said. It dived back beneath the water. Usually other pokemon would watch on land, but water seemed like the best choice for Xaio. She could see if other pokemon were approaching by water and could hear the movements if they were coming by land or digging a tunnel using ground pokemon. However, she couldn't see by sky but she couldn't do much either. The Skywatcher would do that, who was two staraptors now. Wait- the second one ditto. Heaving a sigh, Phoine dived beneath the water again.

Lileaf had laid his fur flat, but it was still spiky around the edges like a jolteon's fur. He was still tense and ready ti spring if Kusa attacked him again. He glared at her stubbornly for a moment or two, then he got up stiffly and walked not alongside her, but a decent distance away, about three feet away.
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:07 am

OOC: Tonus was the one shocking everyone xD

BIC: "Well, I don't mind, as long as its safe to eat. Everyone likes a different berry, Raffy," She said compassionately as she took another Duran Berry, the one she loved the most. I want to try one, She thought, biting into it and taking another one for making juice and eating back at "camp."

Last edited by Rabbit on Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:10 am; edited 1 time in total

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfbane on Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:16 am

OoC: Thanks! And its okay xD I stay up reeeealy late, Last night I was up 'till 5 a.m XD

BiC: Lyth grazed lazily, Her fiery mane flowing in the warm winds. She raised her head, Still chewing her grass. Time to head back to camp.... She trotted steadily up the hill, Into the forest. Once she was in the thin but lush forest, She broke into a gallop, Arriving quickly at camp.
Wolfbane
Winger
Winger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sasoragon on Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:15 am

@Raven OOC: I keep thinking Xiao is a Xatu o.O

BIC:
Lileaf started to lag behind until he got about 3 feet away. This disturbed Kusa a little, since she didn't fully trust the Eevee yet. Kusa frequently looked behind a Lileaf to make sure she was still there and didn't run away.

~~~

Once arriving at camp, Kusa relaxed a little more. If Lileaf wanted to attack her, then he would have done so on the way, when Soul wasn't present. Speaking in a friendlier voice Kusa said "Here's the patch of soil where you're going to grow berries. There is a small stream of fresh water behind those trees over there where you may fetch water to water the plants. Or you may ask Xiao to use her Aqua Ring on them."

Kusa walked to a small hollow in the roots of a tree a few feet away. There were a couple of dried Pecha and Oran berries inside. "This is where you can store the berries you grow. We only have a small stock of Oran Berries and Pecha Berries at the moment, but we can go and look for more kinds together later. But for now, you should see Soul first."

Kusa led Lileaf to Soul's den. "Soul? There's an eevee that wants to join Sinnoh." she called inside. Kusa wasn't going to use her AromaTherapy just yet. Lileaf was going to have to convince Soul on her own. But perhaps if things got out of hand later, then she would lend a hand.

OOC: long post o.O

@Rabbit
Raffy took some berries that were lying near them. In the end, she ended up with a Grepa, Pecha, and Sitrus berry. "What should we do now?" asked Raffy.

OOC: I don't have enough Hoenn pokemon so I can't roleplay with Tonus or Lyth at the moment. >.<
Sasoragon
Ascender
Ascender

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:12 am

OOC: Tonus is a Sinnoh Pokemon.

BIC: Taking them with a mysterious smile, Sirene chuckled, "I'll take care of that. Some will be stored and some'll be made into Berry Juice." She took a few and then turned back, asking, "You can have two or three to eat, I mean...I have lots of leftovers. Do you want some?"

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:17 am

Soul rasped, "What does the pest want?" Lileaf stepped up to Soul and said firmly, "You may speak to the pest you called, but I am not a pest. I'm here to apply for the position as Berry Grower." "How do we know you're not a Hoenn spyyy?" Soul rasped again. Lileaf said in the same sharp, hard and gray tone, "Would you want to be one if your sister was murdered by them?" "Spirit, young one..." Soul had the slightest hint of amusement is his voice this time. Lileaf asked impatiently, "Well?" Soul snapped abruptly, "Kusa, he needs to past the test."
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:25 am

OOC: Can you roleplay with ME?

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:41 am

Blossom asked, "Can I help, Sirene?"
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:40 am

"Sure, but we're almost done," Sirene chuckled. "Perhaps you can get something else...? Let me see what I'm almost out of." She slithered(?) over to her 'den' and saw she was out of (what should she be out of?), returning with a hopeful face. "Coincidentally, we are out of (???)," She said.

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:07 am

OOC: Kano Berries! XD

BIC: Blossom said cheerfully, "Sure, Sirene! I'll go pick some Kano berries right now!" She started heading over to the berry patches but then she stopped. "Sirene, after I pick them, would you like me to make Pokebread, Pokebread drizzle, or berry juice?"
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:17 am

OOC: I was thinking...a drink or something xD

BIC: "We need them all," Sirene chuckled, taking some Duran Berries from a bush and setting them on the ground next to Blossom in case she'd use them.

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:14 pm

Blossom responded cheerfully, "Ok, Sirene." She took and Duran Berries which were pretty sour and put them in a bucket with the Kano Berries. "Sweet and sour pokebread drizzle." said Blossom. She mashed the berries with a rock and then poured the juice in a pot. Blossom left the pot in the kitchen so I of the fire pokemon could heat it up to make berry drizzle. She took the mashed berries out of the bucket. "Sirene, should we make some preserved sugared berries?"
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:20 pm

"Sure, Blossom. We need more of that too. It's so hard to get all this alone," Sirene chuckled again, getting a Pinap Berry and taking it over to Blossom's side, dropping it gently.

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:52 pm

Blossom took pinap berry and added a curvy mango berry with a Pecha Berry and some ice from Frost(Glaceon) she had asked for earlier. She bouced all of them with her leaf into another bucket. "Would you mix the up with your tail or something, Sirene? Please? I don't have any paws or a tail." Blossom requested. "I want to make some smoothies to go with the pokebread."
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:58 pm

"Of course, but let me clean it. Slithering around picks up a lot of dirt particles," She said, using a water move on herself and smiling as she mixed up all the berries with her tail, just like a stirrer.

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:22 pm

Blossom smiled at the milotic and then paused for a moment. She picked an assortment of berries and put them in a basket, balanced on her leaves. The cherubi tottered over to the kitchen again and left the berries there to make some pokebread.
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next