[|--a new legend--|]

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Go down

Re: [|--a new legend--|]

Post by Rabbit on Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:46 pm

OOC: Alrightie ;3 Just roleplay with yourself then. I'll make a Swanna sometime...maybe another one.

"ICEBERG LETTUCES AREN'T COLD, THEY'RE GREEN"
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: Kala
Race: Rabbit Rabbit

http://soaren.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:49 pm

OOC: Ok.
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: No Name
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:52 pm

OOC: Alright, just start whenever you'd like.

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:08 pm

OOC: You're never gonna start, are ya? xD

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by FiSHY on Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:13 pm

She felt a twitching in her shoulder. Lin turned to see a wiggling pokeball. Growlithe, of course, she smiled to herself, Friendly little Growlithe. He must've heard the Shikijika's wail.

"Keep those," Lin grinned and pushed the four sitrus berries to the pokemon, "Let me show you a pal of mine -- come on out, little one!"

"Grow-oooo!" an excited puppy pokemon blazed out of its pokeball howling ecstatically, prancing over to Shikijika in friendly licks. He greeted the wild pokemon in his friendly manner.

HUMANS HEAR: "Growl, growl."
POKEMON HEAR: "Hi there! How are you?"[/b]

Lin laughed. "That's my growlithe!" she chuckled. [i]Boy am I lucky to have such a bashful pokemon!
She watched attentively, curious to see Shikijika's response.

---------------------------------------------------

Out in a peaceful meadow near the forest Lin was in, a young girl in a blue-green-white dress was happily playing with her pokemon. A mantyke splashed in a pond as a lucario basked in the sun. Blissey sat down next to her trainer adoringly, keeping watch on the younger pokemon.

"The weather is nice today, isn't it?" Beth smiled, smoothening her dress and checking her items. "I'm afraid we're running short on berries though. We better go berry-picking soon," she said, but in her mind she added, It's a good thing I have potions to back us up.

--IDEA--
FiSHY
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: Wren
Race: Bird Bird

http://intothemist2.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:15 pm

Reveur replied, "Re! Reve!"(I'm doing well! Who are you?) The little Shikijika took a citrus berry and offered to the Growlithe, "Would you like one?" Then she saw the Dragonite ready to fight Lin, but barely. She murmured to herself, "I'll promise myself I'll bolster this human. She tried to save me!" All of a sudden, the Dragonite sent a bad aimed, but with huge energy Hyper Beam. But the accident was a coincidence, which was aimed at Reveur. She tried to outdistance it, but it targeted her like lightning, and seemed to follow her everywhere. "Ugh!" She grumbled with anger. Then she tried to stop it and give her a chance to run by shouting, "Razor Leaf!" As a huge group of sharp leaves collided with the beam of (???) light. Reveur was weak against five types of Pokemon, hence the reason why she needed to return to the mountain barrier, but these stupid humans wouldn't stop! What can I do? I'm weak against so many types... She thought glumly.

"Stop!" A voice sounded from above them. Deonne leapt off of the rock she was on, her glove in her pocket. Grabbing it, she threw it above her head and bent her arm back, catching it with a cool position, unlike the normal Pokemon trainers around. Then she muttered under her breath, "Go, Lucertola." A roar that made the ground rumble slightly got everyone focused on the Salamence that Deonne just called out to fight the half-fainted Dragonite, with multiple scratches and wounds everywhere. Another roar vibrated throughout most of Isshu, and the Salamence flapped its wings like a real dragon, ready to soar and blow out fire. "Lucertola, use-" She started to speak. "Staraptor, use Brave Bird!" The grunt from behind her shouted out. A blue flash like lightning collided with the Salamence, which closed its eyes and cringed, but just ignored the attack in a few minutes. "Ugh. Lucertola, use Double-Edge!" Deonne grumbled. Then she turned around and rested her gloved hand on her hazel hair and snorted, "You're that much of a slave that you don't even name your Pokemon?" The Salamence missed the Staraptor, since dodging in the air for flying Pokemon was easy, but not now since Salamence could fly. "I got those little kids and the Shikijika fortified now," Deonne murmured, looking past her shoulder towards the mountain barrier which started to crumble slightly. Then she focused her mysterious gaze on Lin. "Are you okay?" She asked, her voice filled with sympathy.

Last edited by Rabbit on Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:04 pm

Name: Reiki
Pokémon: Chillarmy
Age(In years or months): 7 months
Appearance(If different from normal): Looks all the same, except for an unusual pink heart marking on her right shoulder, but it isn't a scar, just a marking.
Personality: She is very shy and quiet, tends not to speak but eavesdropping and listening is what she likes to do. Getting information. She's like a spy, but a cute one, since all humans that meet her always think she's just adorable, and just bend down to pat her, but she can be furious when harmed. Reiki's "spying" is for herself to see, as if her eyes were a camera. To help her own home, she will help with fighting and figuring out what to do, but when not in a bad/good mood, she will just sit and be quiet/shy towards you.
History(Optional, but helpful): Lives in the mountain barrier, occasionally leaves to walk around the area.
RP Sample(Only if this is your first Pokémon): Not my first ;3

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by FiSHY on Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:32 pm

OOC; xD I thought Reveur was supposed to say, "Shi! Shika!" Guilty

IC; Lin smiled at the two pokemon. Then a dragonite came in. "What the? Again?" she blinked, "I guess that grunt healed it." The dragon pokemon shot a huge hyper beam, exploding loudly beside them. It was obvious it was aimed at the shikajika.

"Growlithe, let's do this," Lin looked around waringly as she waited for the next attack. The enemy needed to recharge and so she should take advantage of this, but the Dragonite was nowhere to be seen.

The pokemon soared closer. "Raaa!" it roared, shooting another.

"Now, Growithe! Fire blast!" Lin ordered.

The growlithe lept ahead and after getting close enough for best aim, shot five blazing blasts of fire.

The dragon pokemon yelled and got burned but directed its attention to Shikijika, where it blasted another hyper beam.

To Lin's surprise, the Shikijika fought back with a sharp razor leaf, but she knew very well how vulnerable grass types can be. Lin was about to make another attack when a voice suddenly rang from above. It caught her attention. She looked up.

"Stop."

A trainer dressed in a blue jacket, jeans and back gloves leaped down from a mountain ridge. Throwing a glove and then catching it, landing in a pose that Lin would've thought she'd see in a movie of some sort. It almost made her laugh. It seemed a bit too dramatic for the moment. She stepped back for a moment, hand over her mouth, watching as the Staraptor used Brave Bird on the girl's Salamence, who cringed for a moment and then used double edge. The salamence missed, but that was only because Staraptor was swift in the air.

"I've got those little kids and the shikijika fortified now," she said and then asked sympathetically, "Are you okay?"

Lin grinned. "That was what I was about to ask you," she replied. "You're not bad," she continued, and then adding, "Just please don't pose that way next time. I have to say you sure can do gymnastics, jumping off that rock and all, but it feels too movie-like for me." She chuckled in a good-mannered way, petting her Growlithe who rubbed against her leg affectionately.

--IDEA--
FiSHY
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Sasoragon on Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:26 pm

@Rabbit Can I join? Here's the form:

Name: Izzy
Age(In years): 12
Trainer, Catcher, or Worker: Trainer
Pokémon:
• Flygon [dragon/ground] Ability: Levitate. Earthquake, Dragon Claw, Stone Edge, Ice Beam
• Togekiss [normal/flying] Ability: Serene Grace. Air Slash, Thunder Wave, Aura Sphere, Roost.
• Lucario [Fighting/Steel] Ability: Steadfast. Extremespeed, Close Cambat, Dark Pulse, Aura Sphere.
• Lapras [Ice/Water] Ability: Shell Armor. Avalanche, Dragon Dance, Waterfall, Psychic.
• Kirlia [Psychic] Ability: Synchronise. Hypnosis, Dream Eater, Thunderbolt, Shadow Ball.
• Charizard [Fire/Flying] Ability: Blaze. Fly, Flamethrower, Brick Break, Aerial Ace.
Appearance: A small trainer with fiery orange-yellow hair. She often Puts her hair in a side ponytail and wears a bandana. She wears a black vest over a plain white shirt and shorts. She is often seen running about or riding her Flygon, which she almost never puts in her pokeball.
Personality: Izzy is a playful fun trainer that sometimes says things that don't make sense. She is loves an adventure and started her pokemon journey a year early at the age of 9. Her first pokemon was her Flygon, which she caught as a trapinch. Most people underestimate her because of her small body.
RP Sample(Only if this is your first human): Izzy rode her Flygon to the top of there small hill. She thought she heard voices on the other side. Once at the top, she dismounted Flygon and crouched down. "...many other pokemon for us to capture here!" Came the voice from the other side of the ridge. "Yes, but the catcher and workers are tired, let us rest until tomorrow," came another voice. "If we wait until tomorrow, the pokemon will have time to excape and hide. We shall continue until there is no pokemon left in this empty plain," came the first voice. "But... but sir--" "SILENCE!!" said the first voice, "Come pidgeot, we should make sure no other catcher tries to disobey us." A dark shape rose into the sky and flew off to the north. "Come on, Flygon," said Izzy, "I think we've found out why the pokemon are disappearing! We've gotta stop them!" And so Flygon and Izzy flew after the person on the Pidgeot.
Sasoragon
Ascender
Ascender

http://sasoragon.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:48 am

OOC: Btw, can I replace Haunter with Xatu?
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:22 pm

OOC: All your Pokemon except Lapras are not basics, and Lapras doesn't have an evolution. Can you change Lapras to another Pokemon like....Bulbasaur or something with a following evolution? xD And you don't need to list attacks, you can have more than 4, as long as you don't powerplay with them. The personality, appearance, and RP Sample are accepted otherwise.

And Raven, sure. *waves arms anxiously* Start roleplaying plz ;3

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:33 pm

OOC: ANd since I have Xatu, a bird pokemon, changing Staraptor to Eevee, which is going to evolve into a umbreon.
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:34 pm

OOC: It cannot evolve immediately, remember that please. That would be considered powerplaying, partly.

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:38 pm

OOC: To be an embreon you need high happiness+level up in the night. In case it evolves, she's going to let it hold a everstone for now because she wants it to learn some moves it couldn't learn as an umbreon. A friend gave her the egg, and it just hatched. ^^
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:39 pm

OOC: Alright, but it'll still take a while xD

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:21 pm

OOC: Wait, not an everstone, not yet. Experience share. She just got the eevee so its going to take a while, like you said. ;)
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:21 pm

OOC: Okay, okay, okay. Can you start roleplaying plz? ;3

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:45 pm

Gywn was slightly alarmed when she heard the soft tap tap on the egg. She set it down and studied it. It was most intresting. The tapping sound got sounder and a soft brown ear popped out. She scanned the egg. The mechcanical voice said, "Eevee, the evolution pokemon. A rare Pokemon that adapts to harsh environments by taking on different evolutionary forms." "Intresting..." Gywn murmured. A soft thud made her look back at the egg. A baby eevee sat on the shattered remains, wailing its head off. "Alright, alright, " Gywn muttered. Her friend had also given her some miltank milk when the eevee arrived. She poured some in a dish and Eevee lapped it up hungrily. It dozed for a little while, contented and full. When it woke, it started wailing again. "I wouldn't be surprised if you brought the whole of Reflecting Secrets here to us," Gywn muttered, annoyed. She made some more milk but the eevee didn't even touch it. Gywn picked the eevee up and started rocking it awkwardly. It fell asleep again. She picked up a pokeball and it reeturned into the ball. It was noon when a wailing could be heard in a pokeball. "What now?" she asked angrily.
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:49 pm

"Whe-hey!" Reiki wailed, bumping into Gwyn as she ran straight into the human, obviously showing her accentuation. Anxious to run away, she stared, her eyes clouded with fear. Then Reiki saw the Eevee, relief washing over her a bit. Not focusing any sliver of her eye on Gwyn, she inched closer to the Eevee, curiosity stronger than her instinct. "Chi! Chil-chilla!" The Chillarmy hailing from Isshu chuckled, smiling purely.

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:54 pm

"Hello?" Gywn asked quizzcally. She let the eevee out and set out another pan of milk. She watched as the eevee lapped it up. She also decided to check the eevee's moves. She opened her pokedex again and the female voice said, "This eevee knows the moves; Yawn, Wish and Tackle." Gywn sniffed, "Not bad, for a baby." She looked at Reiki again and murmured, "I hope you're not going to hurt my eevee."
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:57 pm

Reiki tilted her head, still confused about this human's purpose for being here near the barrier. "Hmm?" She said, then turning back to the Eevee and to the human constantly. Finally, her eyes ending back on the Eevee shown the connection Reiki felt between her and the fox-like Pokemon. "H-Hello," She stammered, still a bit nervous to actually speak and introduce herself as Reiki, the only Chillarmy around. "I'm Reiki. I'm a Chillarmy. Who are you?" She spoke, her voice filled with more kindness. Apparently, she was just trying to make friends, and this Eevee was the first one she'd come upon since the last one, who was a Swanna in the mountain barrier. Reiki's unbalanced hind paws stopped their shaking, and she managed to give the newborn Eevee a smile.

OOC: And back to Fishy ;3

BIC: Deonne muttered impatiently, her attitude just normal, "Well, are you going to answer me? I can't reply without you replying first." She stared at Lin with eyes that seemed menacing and dark, even though they were just a simple shade of night blue-seafoam green. Then she rolled her eyes as she just stood there balanced and unstreesed. Then she whispered, "Epine, Tempest, Marguerite, Brasier, and Noirceur, come out." Closing her eyes, she opened them just a sliver to see a Tsutaja, Altaria, Gardevoir, Typhlosion, and Zoroark, all of them with blank faces, staring directly at Deonne.

Last edited by Rabbit on Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:59 pm; edited 2 times in total

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by FiSHY on Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:49 pm

OOC; Lin replied xD

--IDEA--
FiSHY
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:54 pm

OOC: Oh, sorry xD But can you please reply to her throwing out all her other Pokemon?

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by FiSHY on Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:07 pm

OOC; of course. Kitty

IC; Lin smiled at the stranger's team. "A nice party you've got there," she commented. Growlith ran forward to lick the fellow trainer in friendly greeting. "I see Growlite approves," she laughed. As she spoke, the chestnut-haired girl reached down to a brown belt, picking off the minimized pokeballs attatched. "Meet the new girl, guys!" she called out with a grin, flinging the pokeballs in a frisbee-style. They stopped mid-air to reveal glowing silhouettes of five other pokemon.

"Togikiss!"
"Vibraaaa-vaa!"
"Mi-loo~"
"Aros!"
"Eevee!"

They all cried out excitedly in deep contrast to the blank stares of the other team. Lin stepped forward, extending her hand in a handshake. "I'm Cherylin from Johto, Lin for short. Where you from?" she greeted.

--IDEA--
FiSHY
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Sasoragon on Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:13 pm

@Rabbit
Okay, I'll change my Lapras to an eevee, later to evolve into a Glaceon. I know you don't have to post the moves or abilities, I'm just too obsessed with pokemon and these are all my favorite pokemon on Diamond. xD
Sasoragon
Ascender
Ascender

http://sasoragon.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next