[|--a new legend--|]

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Go down

Re: [|--a new legend--|]

Post by FiSHY on Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:09 pm

OOC; can I use the previous post as my RP example? Happy Oh, and not trying to offend you or anything but I think you're powerplaying again with the Dragonite xD I'm only going to alert you this time, but try to be more general on hitting. Kitty Usually the one recieving the attack determines hits rather than the one dealing it out, or at least that's usually how I RP. Guilty That kinda means that the reciever has to be pretty nice, though Oh My

IC; A blizzard hit. "Vibrava!" Cherylin cried, concerned. The poor pokemon was limping terribly. Milotic was fine. She had good special defense and it wasn't very effective. "Okay, Milotic, I'm counting on you," said Lin determinedly. She was getting serious. "Safeguard, Milotic, and use hydro pump on Blaziken!" The serpent did so, forming a magic barrior around the three of them and gushing a huge blast of water at the Blaziken, which was easier to hit because he was trapped in Sand Tomb, being hurt repeatedly by the continuous move. Even worse, sand storm was still in play and hit everyone except for Vibrava.

Then suddenly out of the sky, hyper beam struck. Milotic got a direct hit, cringing for a moment. "Come on Milotic, your special defense is better than that! You can do this!" Lin urged as she recovered her Vibrava with potions. "You've done enough, pal," she said to it and returned the dragon-ground type to its pokeball, "Now go, Growlithe!"

The fire pokemon howled.

"Quick, Heat Wave!" she commanded confidently, knowing that the move had a 100 for accuracy. When it hit Meganium, it fainted from taking two super-effective attacks. Glaceon was barely standing. But Lucario was still alive, and so was Blaziken -- barely, Blaziken. Dragonite was still up and going, too.

"We've got to get this together!"

--IDEA--
FiSHY
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: Wren
Race: Bird Bird

http://intothemist2.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:13 pm

OOC: Oh wow. You should make shorter posts xD But a bit

BIC: The Dragonite sent a huge Hyper Beam at Milotic, and with a 90 percent chance of hitting, he aimed perfectly in the chest area. Since he was resting and had a lot of energy, it was strong. The Blaziken used Sky Uppercut on Growlithe with pure fury in his eyes. He didn't miss this time like usual, and the Glaceon sent another Blizzard, but it was weaker than the last one. (Wait, is Meganium still alive? xD)

"ICEBERG LETTUCES AREN'T COLD, THEY'RE GREEN"
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: Kala
Race: Rabbit Rabbit

http://soaren.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by FiSHY on Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:31 pm

OOC; yep...Meganium fainted o.o Is the shikijika going to come in?

Lin saw the hyper beam and in her rush she cried out, "Protect!" Milotic created a barrier, barely making it in time. She sighed with relief until another blizzard struck. She grimaced. How many more can Milotic take? These are all special attacks, but... Thankfully, protect was still in play and Milotic avoided both attacks.

"Growl!!" The trainer turned to see sky uppercut being used on her growlithe. Too late-- he'd already been hit while she was distracted. Worse, blizzard was not very affective but was hitting while the poor thing was being hit by Blaziken. Lin made fist trying to put positivity into the situation. "Take advantage of being so close!" she cried, "Head-on Take Down!" The puppy pokemon smashed into Blaziken hard with a critical direct hit as it fell down from the sky. Once the growlithe landed, on cue he used flamethrower on Glaceon. The eevee evolution was already weak and with another super-effective move with thankfully amazing accuracy, it feinted.

--IDEA--
FiSHY
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:02 pm

OOC: Reveur isn't even in this area yet xD Is Lucario still alive? And is Dragonite and Blaziken the only ones with their energy still sorta high? Lastly, I'll have another grunt come in with Flareon, Machamp, Feraligator(not sure if I spelled that right), Charizard, Staraptor, and Mareep. (This isn't exactly powerplaying, is it? 0.0)

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by FiSHY on Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:09 pm

ooc; Dragonite-- medium
Meganium-- fainted
Lucario-- middle-high
Glaceon-- fainted
Blaziken-- really low

...And that depends on your intention and how strong the grunt is. If he/she's strong, then that's powerplaying. If he/she's weak, then it isn't. Medium... ya, I'd still consider that powerplaying, seeing how strong the one with the dragonite, meganium, lucario, etc is.

--IDEA--
FiSHY
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:44 pm

OOC: Do you mind if I bold out all of my dialogue? And did I do good on this post? ;3

Name: Deonne
Age(In years): 17 years
Trainer, Catcher, or Worker: Trainer
Pokémon: Gardevoir(Female), Zoroark(Male), Salamence--a pseudo legendary(Male), Tsutaja(Male), Typhlosion(Male), Altaria(Female)
Appearance: Deonne's nationality is English, hence her pale cream-colored skin. But that's just the simple part of what her real appearance is. She has beautiful hazel-brown hair with a few streaks of blonde that she got from a hair shop in Sinnoh. No scars or birthmarks on her body, which makes her looks better from plain sight. What she wears is more unique, of course. She likes to wear an unusual pendant which she claims will bring the Pokemon, Reshiram and Zekrom to her, or to real life, for that matter. It's a orange, yellow, and black swirled stone glazed clearly so it will sent a beam of light in the sky when reflected by any source of light. She likes to wear a blue jacket with some silver and black stripes on it, and a silver collar. Beneath that, a simple white shirt that goes to her wrists. Deonne also wears a black glove with the fingers cut off on her right hand, the one she uses with her Pokemon and other items. Her pants are just dark blue jeans with the white scratches and cuts on them. Her shoes are old blue and silver sneakers. See a pattern? She like wears stuff that sounds like the sky, night and day.(Blue for the endless sky, silver for the shining stars, and white for the puffy clouds.)
Personality: She can be stubborn and ignorant at times, and can get frustrated easily when someone has made her angry or Deonne is just in a bad mood today. For some reason, she's had bad luck for a lot, and mutters stuff under her breath stubbornly, but her Pokemon are very strong from the training. She expects for them to reach the highest standards and goals so she can defeat even the boss of Reflecting Secrets, and he even has one legendary Pokemon in his party, which he's trained to listen to him and follow him. Not many people prefer to be her friend, but she just likes to be alone and quiet at other people, sometimes scaring them off, but her Pokemon are used to her and are very affectionate to her. That's all Deonne needs as a friend, strong and kind Pokemon.
History(Optional, but helpful): She hails from Sinnoh, but has caught a few Pokemon from the other regions as well from traveling. Her Birthday is August 11th, and lives in the White Forest from Isshu. Her parents live in the Black City. She tends to bring around 8000 Pokecash with her all the time, but has a total of over 400000 Pokecash, especially from her advanced experience with training.
Family(Optional): Does not speak about it except to real friends, but even at that level, she only gives simple facts like their hair color and where they live.
RP Sample(Only if this is your first human): "Go, Tsutaja!" Deonne shouted, throwing out her Pokeball with miraculous strength, making it go a few meters away from where she stood stiffly. "Tsu!~" The male Isshu starter shouted out, turning to Deonne with a straight face, nodding, as if they were fighting someone. "Alright," She started to speak to her newest Pokemon, her voice soft as she spoke the last syllable of the word. The Tsutaja, who was named Epine, swayed his tail for a few heartbeats and then pointed it directly at his grateful trainer, who was smiling as if she were walking into a battle to save the world of Pokemon. Looking down at the pendant Deonne always thought would bring Reshiram and Zekrom to life, she knew she'd win every battle she'll go into. She always had. I wonder what Epine will evolve into. Never seen a Tsutaja evolve, She thought, hopeful that the small lizard would turn into a dragon-like Pokemon. (Since I'm not sure what his attacks are, I'll just find a few starter grass attacks ^^") "Epine, use Vine Whip on Tempest!" Deonne called out, turning back to her Altaria and Tsutaja training together. The Altaria let out a wail before flying into the sky and spinning around in circles beauteously. Epine narrowed his eyes to get a direct attack at the agility-high bird Pokemon. Tempest seemed to dodge every move someone would send at her, but a huge blast of energy would surely pause her graceful movements. She remained still, but was determined to win this battle against the starter Isshu Pokemon. A rumble of rocks made her focus her eyes on the rockslide nearby, but they would be safe behind the trees. Epine saw this as a chance to demonstrate that starters can have great power. He delivered a strong Razor Leaf attack just with his own power, without Deonne shouting something out. She differentiated Epine from Tempest, since they both had weaknesses and strengths, which made all her Pokemon special. A drop of sweat ran down the side of her cheek, and a shiver went down her spine. It's getting very hot now, Deonne thought, breathing heavily. She turned around to see a few rocks nearby. "Oh, no!" Epine and Tempest turned to Deonne now, and she paced herself through the steps through this emergency. Muttering under her breath, she cautioned herself that all Pokemon unable to fly must be brought to safety, even wild Pokemon. "Epine, return!" She shouted out loud, grabbed her Pokeball, barely holding it with her shaking, anxious hand. The Tsutaja disappeared in a flash of red light, and Deonne knew she was fortified now. Tempest flew down, her beak pointed right at Deonne, and the teen Pokemon trainer was safe from the grunts of Reflecting Secrets, for now at least. If only she had enough time to save the other Pokemon in the world from them! "Tempest, spearhead them with Dragon Pulse! We'll have some time to escape without their Pokemon troubling us in the distance," Deonne explained promptly to Tempest. The cloud-like bird turned around for a heartbeat, sending a flash of light at the humans. As the dust disappeared from the dragon-type attack, Fearow and Garchomp silhouettes started to form through the dark and gloomy matter floating around. Deonne turned around, her eyes clouded with fear, and clenched onto Tempest harder. "Go, Tempest, go," She murmured, hugging her Altaria as a tear slid down her cheek.

BIC: "I hear that stupid boss and his workers trying to break into the mountain barrier and destroy the innocent Pokemon that have built their homes there," Deonne grumbled, her eyes blazing with fury like a Fire Pokemon. She commenced her preparation for her face-to-face battle against the boss and his Moltres. I'm still so astonished that his Tyranitar and Venosaur defeated that legendary Pokemon, Deonne thought, blinking slowly and silently. As another valiant cry of of being triumphant sounded, she turned back to the mountains starting to fall down and create rockslides. The dust surrounded her, and Deonne just coughed loudly, missing the huge group of Pokemon flying and running by her, finding shelter and safety. Then she stepped forward like she was wearing a metal suit. Now that Epine was rehabilitated from the last battle with an Empoleon, she was ready to fight this menacing "boss" of theirs. "Come out, Lucertola and Marguerite!" Deonne shouted loudly, throwing out the Pokeballs with Salamence and Gardevoir in them. A red flash that seemed like lightning blinded even Deonne herself as the shapes of the Pokemon started to form. "I can invigorate them and reinforce them with Noirceur and Brasier after they have fainted or need time to spare," She thought out loud, but with a soft, secretive tone. Deonne was determined with defeating all of these Pokemon quickly, since she'd trained all of hers very well, probably with worse enemies, sending harder to recover ruinous wounds at her. The boss and CFO of this company would be easy, if the world was perfect. But it wasn't, and she had to train to reach her goals. Deonne then accentuated herself by shouting out, "Come out, you retarded evildoers!"

"Hmm?" Reveur murmured, hearing a human voice shout out. I don't think it's someone that's from that bad place, She thought, starting to lift up her head, her eyes filled with pureness and sympathy. "I'd stop, little Shikijika," Another unfamiliar voice sound out. Oh, no! A bad person! Reveur thought, her eyes starting to cloud up. She struggled to get away, but a Flareon appeared and jumped in front of her. An Ampharos appeared behind her, and a Staraptor was right above Reveur's head, all of them targeting her with menacing, mysterious eyes. The space dust around her shrouded her hooves a bit, so she smirked. Reveur's kind personality was always hidden in times of trouble like this. "You. Go. Too. FAR!" She wailed loudly, more of a battle cry than a cry of sadness. A huge "inferno" rose up from the dust and blinded the human, the Flareon, and the Ampharos, but the Staraptor followed the little Shikijika from high above, not making him vulnerable nor casting a shadow on Reveur as she ran away, trying to think about what her next move'd be. I'm resolved...but why haven't I done anything, She thought, her eyes starting to add to her pain. They started to become a bit red, so she found an abandoned den, isolated from them all.

"Curse you, little idiotic brat!" The woman screamed, calling for her Pokemon to return to their Pokeballs to rest. She disappeared into the dust that seemed to be everywhere, replacing the air. Instead of fighting someone, she just decided to fight some wild Pokemon. As she saw an abandoned den deep in the forest she had wandered into. "Go, Dragonite. Is there anyone in there?" She asked, speaking quietly as the dragon Pokemon appeared again, his energy around medium. The Dragonite's eyes were half-closed, and he yawned a bit before giving the woman a small nod. He cast a shadow in the den as Reveur gasped. Someone's there, She thought, anxious with fainting. The Dragonite mistakedly(I know, not a word) sent a Hyper Beam, burning the den and giving Reveur a chance the leap through it, but then he walked in with innocent eyes. Wait. Maybe he's just being a slave and doesn't want to fight. How do I free him though? She thought, staring at him, her eyes shaking with fear. "Dragonite, use Outrage!" The woman ordered with obvious anger in her tone of voice. Reveur shook anxiously and found a place near the hole to sit at. The Dragonite sent a huge beam at Reveur, and she wailed, loud enough for the whole forest to hear, "HELP!"

Last edited by Rabbit on Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by FiSHY on Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:08 pm

OOC; Sure you can. Kitty A lot of people do. BTW, where is Deonne compared to where Reveur and Cherylin are?

Name: Beth
Age(In years): 9
Pokémon: Blissey♀, Lucario♂ (Rio), Mantyke♀ (Ninfa)
Appearance: Most people are surprised when they see Beth around simply because of her small size. Sure, she's young to be a pokemon trainer, but she's even small for her age. Strapped to her back at all times is a chestnut-colored backpack. Her wavy auburn shoulder-length hair is tied into two thick braids, cheeks pink and rosy. She wears boots, a nifty dress, jacket and headband in a color scheme of white, blue and pink. On her wrists can always be found her pokegear, which is colored pink.
Personality: Beth comes and goes as she pleases. She has a mind of her own and tends to be rebellious, but she is also very sweet and caring. She adores her two pokemon very much and would do anything for them. Beth wouldn't dare to hurt anyone unless she absolutely needed to. She always remembers her past life at the orphanage (which is nostalgic and bitter-sweet), but never regrets the choice to leave. She enjoys exploring way too much and lets her curious streak take over. How she managed to survive all this long is a mystery, but one thing for sure is that she has smarts and knows how to use them. Like any child, Beth is an observer and learns by mimicking what others do. She has learned this way to be independant, knowing how to react when a store clerk gasps at her young age and keeping items stocked when adventuring. Even if she didn't, though, it wouldn't be a problem. She taught her Blissey TM 30, Teleport, and so whenever the need comes she can teleport to the nearest pokemon center. Beth is also very compassionate, but can be blinded by her sympathy. But her pokemon are there to back her up and it's a mutual relationship for all of them.
History(Optional, but helpful): Before she ran off, Beth lived at an orphanage in Hoenn. Her parents left her when she was very young and so she has no memory of them. Their fates are all jumbled up. Some people say they abandoned her for something else while others say they loved her very much but died. One fact that stays consistant through all of these stories is that they were very accomplished, skillful trainers that had all eight badges of Hoenn. Beth, with her curious temptations, embarked on her journey in secret, wanting to follow her parent's path as a trainer. Her first pokemon was a Happiny she met at a pokemon center and befriended. Riolu was obtained later, also befriended, when she was wondering around near a cave. When she was near a beachy site she went swimming and befriended Mantyke. By riding on Mantyke and taking frequent, short breaks, she eventually arrived at the fabled Isshu she heard about. Now the island is her new playground.
Family(Optional): Unknown, except for the fact that her parents were from Hoenn and were both some of the best trainers
Other: I was thinking that her parents could be part of Reflecting Secrets CEO or something. ^^ What do you think?

--IDEA--
FiSHY
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by FiSHY on Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:27 pm

OOC; sorry for double posting, but I think it'd be a bit clearer if I post IC on a seperate post xD BTW, Reveur can talk? Surprise

IC; Cherylin grinned in satisfaction and called out after the pathetic grunt, "Running away, wimp?" She took a deep breath and patted her pokemon lovingly. "Good job, you guys" the trainer took out her potions and began spraying them on her pokemon's wounds. "Now relax and let me heal --!"

"HELP!!"

"What the?" Lin blinked, returning Milotic and Growlithe to their pokeballs. She waited a moment for the sandstorm to clear up and then ran through in the direction of the sound to smell smoke in the air. She peered around closely to find a burned dean, steaming with smoke. A pokemon move must've done this, she thought to herself and looked at the ground of the forest area. Footprints. This must've been where that idiot grunt went. She bit her lip and headed on.

Near by the hole was a clearing of trees knocked down by a very angered grunt and a very angered Dragonite. It was the same one she had battled earlier. Crouched down on the ground and looking very battered was a uniquely colored Shikijika. Lin looked from the Shikijika to the Dragonite to the grunt, and then from the grunt to the Dragonite to Shikijika and back again.

Rage began building in Lin, too. "This is what you do?" she glared, "You run away from a battle -- tch! Wimp -- only to go against an untrained wild one? Pathetic!" she reached for her pokeball, sending out Milotic. "Ice beam," she whispered and the pokemon obeyed.

The dragonite was too focused on knocking everything it saw down in sight, inluding the shikijika, and so it got hit by the ice beam and became angrier. There, it roared madly and began running to Milotic in furious attacks.

"Quick, Milotic! While it's heading at you, keep on shooting that ice beam!" The pokemon kept on using the move, but the dragonite seemed unfazed, blinded to pain by his fury, and kept on trudging forward.

Not to say that the dragon pokemon wasn't hurt though. The super-effective ice would've done more damage than the pokemon ever thought.

--IDEA--
FiSHY
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:09 am

OOC: I editted it.
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: No Name
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:07 pm

Raven, can you just redo it on another post since I'm too lazy to look back? xD

And Fishy, she's nearby, probably doing the same thing(fighting grunts) xD
Lastly, sure they can be working for evil >:)

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:32 pm

OOC: Fishy, all Pokemon can talk to each other understandbly(I know, Not a Word) in my roleplay, but not to humans xD

BIC: The grunt turned around, crying, "My Dragonite! You stupid twerp! Don't you understand what we're doing? This region is filled with problems and catastrophe! We must destroy all the Pokemon to remake the world! We're on the good side, you're the one trying to stop the order being created while I'm breathing at the moment!" The Shikijika stared at the two humans arguing, and then ran over to the one who seemed to be helping her. That younger creature seems nicer, She thought, her eyes innocently gazing at Lin.

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:37 pm

Name: Gywnithell(Gywn for short)
Age(In years): 11 years
Pokémon: Spiritomb(isn't is genderless? If not, boy, shiny), Ditto(boy), Xatu(boy), Eevee(boy), Delacatty(girl) [bAppearance:[/b] Blue-ish grayish hair, loosely tied at the bottom. Gywnithell has misty blue eyes, making her look a bit vaque. She usually wears a faded light gray dress. The dress is pretty formal, no fancy laces, or ruffles or anything. She also wears a deep blue cape with a hood, waterproof. The cape edges have black on them.
Personality: Gywn doesn't usually talk unless she is talked to, and if its yes or no question she usually shakes her head or nods. She does talk when using moves or battling though. She doesn't go like, "Come out, spiritomb! Or Return, spiritomb." She lets her pokemon out and returns them usually without a word. Gywn also lives a pretty quiet and private life.
History(Optional, but helpful): Optional
Family(Optional): Optional
RP Sample(Only if this is your first human): Gywn silently let out her Delacatty to battle this looking trainer. He sent out his machamp, which had the advantage againist a normal type like Delacatty. Gywn's delacatty was very slender and lithe, lean also, but not thin. The other trainer called, "Machoke, use Mega Punch!" Gywn ordered quietly, "Delacatty, agility." Delacatty dodged the attack with agility and ran behind a rock. The foe, named Borlath, taunted her, "Too scared to fight?" Gywn replied mildly, "What makes you think that?" He ordered his machamp to use superpower to smash the rock and Gywn told her delacatty to jump up and onto Machamp, which Borlath said to his machamp to pound it to a pulp. Gywn smiled thinly and told Delacatty to jump off, therefore avoiding the series of mega punches and the machoke pounding itself. Delacatty couldn't avoid the falling Machoke, which caught her on the leg and caused it to limp a bit. Gywn told her pokemon to use Blizzard which finished the machamp off. Borlath screwed up his face in pure fury. Gywn stayed silent. When he continued to threat and taunt her, Gywn spoke. "Delacatty, do you think I needs some coolling down? I do." Delcatty got the message andsent a blizzard at him. Borlath was apparently so hot and furious he broke the ice. "I'll crush you for that!" he seethed. Borlath sent out his strongest pokemon-Salamance. "Very well," Gywn replied. She had the slightest hint of amusement in her voice. She returned Delacatty which gave a reculant meow. She sent out Spiritomb. Salamance used Dragonbreath. Spiritomb used psychic and sent it right back and when Salamance dodged, Spiritomb redirected it. Salamance staggered and fell, for it was super effective. "I always prefer offensive moves," she told a very furious Borlath. Borlath roared, "Salamance, HYPER BEAM!!" Borlath apparently didn't know that Spiritomb was part ghost, so it didn't effect him at all. Salamance had to recover from using all that energy at hyper beam so Gywn took the chance. Spiritomb used hyponsis and then dream eater. Salamance was knocked out by that attack. Borlath exploded and swore so horribly that Gywn called out both her Delacatty and Ditto and told Ditto to transform. They both used Blizzard which froze Borlath again, for a while.

Last edited by MidnightRaven on Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:32 pm; edited 3 times in total
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:38 pm

OOC: Make the code correct next time xD And also, can you make the RP Sample longer? I individually prefer people typing with at least 500 words in bios.

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by FiSHY on Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:46 pm

"Puh!" Lin spat, "Like you really understand the meaning of life!" She praised her Milotic, giving it an oran berry as a treat as well as a healing item, and turned back to the Reflecting Secrets member. "What are you anyway? A grunt?" she mocked, "Hmm... You seem like one to me. Let's see: unskilled; check. Low-ranking; check. One of many; check. Yeah, I think so."

The enemy stared.

Lin smiled and walked over to the poor shikijika, admiring its clear colors for a moment. "You okay?" she asked, voice suddenly soft, "Here, take these." The trainer dug into her bag and found a couple sitrus berries, offering them to the pokemon. "I don't know if you can carry it all, but at least you know how to use them," she said, referring to the fact that pokemon didn't know how to use potions and the such.

--IDEA--
FiSHY
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:50 pm

The grunt grumbled, "The meaning of life is to make it good. Battles aren't good, but it just has to happen since you idiots keep trying to fight us. And also, you're no fun anymore. Good. Bye." Then she smirked as she looked to the side. A silhouette of a man appeared in the dust of the mountains starting to fall down. A few Vibrava, Starly, and Emonga appeared, flying away with fear. The man called out for his Pokemon, a Moltres, trained to fight for him.

Reveur stared at Lin kindly, but her eyes still shaking from what the bad people have done. But what can I do to help this huge problem? She thought, looking back to the Moltres appearing. Did he have more legendaries?

OOC: Since this story goes on for a while, can he have more legendaries or not? xD Maybe a Garchomp...and...Tyranitar!

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:12 pm

OOC: Did I pass?
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:15 pm

OOC: Did you edit your RP Sample with another 50-400 words? If so, YES! If not, Sad

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:27 pm

OOC: Sorry for double posting, but you're accepted! Make sure to read all the rules before roleplaying ;3

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:32 pm

OOC: Ok yay XD.
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:32 pm

OOC: So where is Gwyn compared to Lin/Reveur and Deonne?(and Beth too xD) I WILL draw a map of where the company is, houses/shops, downtown, forests, rivers, borders, and the mountain barrier where the 2 legendary Pokemon's spirits are encased from ancient times.

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:38 pm

OOC: In a Misty Forest.