[|--a new legend--|]

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Go down

Re: [|--a new legend--|]

Post by Sasoragon on Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:42 pm

"Wow, that's cheap. The pokemart's having a sale? here's the poke," said Izzy while tossing some poke to Deonne and taking a few of the potions. Izzy put the potions in her bag, on the side pocket so she could take them out easily.
"I live in Sinnoh, at Sunnyshore city. But I like to travel to other regions and catch pokemon there."
Sasoragon
Ascender
Ascender

http://sasoragon.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:46 pm

"Well, they aren't having a sale, but I like to make my sales cheap for my own particular reasons," Deonne muttered, then after hearing Izzy's other reply, she said with a more cheerful voice, "I used to have a house in Sinnoh near the Resort Area. Somewhere in the Battle Zone. Then I sold it when I left to Isshu. Traveling is very amazing and exciting for me." Lucertola seemed to weep quietly under his breath and she turned around, setting her gloved hand on his forehead gently. She whispered some calming words to him, and he stopped with the unusual noise, but still stared with crestfallen eyes. Pokebread and poffins. That's what they all need, Deonne thought, sighing.

Last edited by Rabbit on Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

"ICEBERG LETTUCES AREN'T COLD, THEY'RE GREEN"
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: Kala
Race: Rabbit Rabbit

http://soaren.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by FiSHY on Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:46 pm

Lin looked into the distance in the direction where Deonne had run to get to the Poke Mart. "Yeah. I mean by that girl who ran. Had an Eevee," she shook her head, "Still newly hatched from the looks of it, although even my eevee was never that fussy. But then, Elle was always a calm one."

Then Deonne asked about her age. Funny, since she was just wondering about that a moment ago. "Fourteen," she said, "And my b-day's not coming by any time soon. What about you? Sixteen-seventeen from the looks of it." She grinned.

OOC; I'm deciding to give a few of Lin's pokemon nicknames. ;3 Vibrava is Aeral, Eevee(espeon) is Elle (el-lee), Ampharos is Mara, and I'm still thinking of more. xD

--IDEA--
FiSHY
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: Wren
Race: Bird Bird

http://intothemist2.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:50 pm

Deonne turned around after touching Lucertola and thinking about Pokemon treats. "Well, uh.." She stammered. Deonne had heard Lin's reply to her, but wasn't paying attention to any movements or details created behind her, since only a sliver of her eye could see behind her, and that was only some of Lin's shoulder. "I'm eighteen, actually. My birthday is today. If we'd met and made this conversation yesterday, my reply'd be seventeen, no doubt. And about the Eevee and that girl...I'm not sure. She seemed frightened from her movements, but her face was serious and a bit frustrated, from my view, at least," Deonne replied honestly. "And Elle is a nice name for your Eevee. It's cute. My Pokemon names have very long stories behind them."

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by FiSHY on Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:03 pm

OOC; I'm going to name my pokemon nicknames I actually use in my HG game xD Togekiss is Tekkee and Growlithe is Flash. Milotic... I dunno. I've never had a Milotic. xD But I'm thinking Magali. I'm also changing Vibrava to Vibeke, Vib for short.

IC; Lin nodded at Deonne's response. "I like to choose names that feel 'fitting'," she said, "I actually have nicknames for all my pokemon, though I don't use them as often as I should," she laughed, "It confuses some people. I usually only use them when I'm by myself or around people that I know well." She called out all her pokemon, rather quizzical and amused that they were brought out a third time all at once in the same day. She pointed to each one. "This Growlithe you met is Flash. Vibrava is Vibeke, though Vib works for her all the same. Shiny Milotic goes by Magali. Motherly Ampharos here responds to the name of Mara -- she likes to be in charge, watching all my other pokemon -- and Togekiss likes to be called Tekkee." She exhaled, having said all that in one breath.

--IDEA--
FiSHY
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:07 pm

"Well, sometimes I even forget the names that my Pokemon have. Some are foreign names, and some of my Pokemon just got a nickname, such as my Gardevoir. I think her name was Marguerite..." Deonne murmured, her last few words sounding very stupid as the sound vibrated through the silent breeze. Then she chuckled in embarrassment and then said, "I'm not ashamed of sounding stupid that moment. My Zoroark is Noirceur, my Salamence is Lucertola, my Typhlosion is Brazier, my Tsutaja is Epine, and my Altaria is Tempest. Some of their names have went through your ears at least once, I suppose."

OOC: Also, I think PokeBread should be eaten by Pokemon and humans. xD Just because I like bread Sing

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Sasoragon on Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:15 pm

"My Pokemon have nicknames as well. I give them names that fit there personality and appearance the best. I name some of them after comic book characters if their personality fits," said Izzy cheerfully. [b]"I like to call my Flygon Dracio [dray-see-oh], my togekiss is called Saori, Lucario's name is Luke, Eevee's is Nyao, Kirlia's is Tsukino, and Charizard's is Nate Jr. (ooc: Charizard's fathers name was Nate and my friend bred it with a ditto and traded it to me on pokemon Diamond, so I call it Nate Jr.)
Sasoragon
Ascender
Ascender

Back to top Go down

Post by FiSHY on Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:16 pm

OOC; sure xD A hiker named Anthony or something in HG keeps calling me to tell me about him eating berries with his Geodude o.o BTW, I'm in a hurry, so this will be SUPER short.

IC; Lin nodded. "Indeed they did." She turned to her pokemon, whom are all now starting to thrash about in the summer air as they chased each other around, especially Vib and Flash. Togekiss soared around at Vibrava's tail as Eevee rode on her back, quiet with a content smile pasted on her face. Milotic gushed water at the Vibrava and carefreeingly. Amparos was at the ground, watching attentively. "They so playful," she sighed.

--IDEA--
FiSHY
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:19 pm

Deonne turned around, her eyes narrowed slightly. "No offense, Izzy, but those names sound a bit ridiculous," She chuckled cheerfully, ready to change conversing topic once again. "Let's have out Pokemon come out and play, of course...some of mines are too serious that playing is just a joke to them, She sighed, thinking of her Gardevoir and Typhlosion. Then she miraculously threw her Pokeballs out again, letting her Pokemon roam and meet their new Pokemon friends that were just foes a moment ago. "Come out, guys!" She shouted. All the fully grown and serious-faced Pokemon stared blankfacedly at the other Pokemon playing around. Epine and Tempest were the only ones interested, but Marguerite and Brasier just stood stiffly there, watching the younger Pokemon play.

"Tsu!" Epine shouted. Tempest smiled and chirped melodically and harmonically, which sounded very peaceful in the summer grass.

"Hey, would you like to make PokeBread, or eat some berries? I mean, I bought an expensive miniOVEN at the Pokemart...and the reviews are excellent. Of course, my Pokemon love it too," She chuckled, leaning against Lucertola, who was slightly smiling at the smaller Pokemon playing.

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Sasoragon on Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:29 pm

"Yeah I know. I was really thankful for my friend who gave me Nate Jr so I named my pokemon after her charizard (which just happened to be Nate). I just randomly thought of the name Luke and Eevee's name comes from a video I saw recently. Nyao~" Izzy glanced at Deonne's pokemon. "Haha it looks like you like to name your pokemon after French and Italian things while I like to name my pokemon after Japanese things."
"Come on out Nate Jr, Tsukino, Saori♫ !" Izzy threw three pokeballs into the air and out came her pokemon.
Sasoragon
Ascender
Ascender

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:34 pm

Deonne chuckled and then asked again about the Pokebread and any berries they would like to eat for a summer treat. "Well, I took French and Italian classes when I was in Middle School. Even though I take so much time to train my Pokemon, I still learn other things too, which help with battle techniques. That'd be math and science. Geography is to help me travel, and many other things. Learning can get me a lot of money as well," She explained. Then she chuckled, "If that bored you, I'm sorry." Brasier and Marguerite soon walked over to the other Pokemon. The Gardevoir made a wailing sound, her normal Pokemon shout. Brasier made a soft roar, like a smaller version of Salamence. He still stood balanced with narrowed eyes on the smaller, ridiculous-looking Pokemon. I was like that as Cyndaquil. Oh, well, He thought, still staring in a bit of confusion.

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by FiSHY on Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:40 pm

"PokeBread is good," said the girl. And then she heard Izzy's comment. Lin had to laugh along. "What about me? What do I name my pokemon after?" she chuckled. Then she turned to see Growlithe sputtering at Milotic, shaking water off.

"Magali!" Lin said in a scolding tone, "You know better than that."
"Miloo! Lo! (Mara already scolded me. I know.)" was the response, and Lin blinked and nodded once Ampharos laid a paw on her shoulder. She sighed. It still felt odd that such a carefree, trouble-causing Mareep can grow to be such a mild-mannered, caring supervisor. Even funnier was the sight of an Ampharos yelling at a much bigger pokemon, not to mention shiny. Lin had to often remind herself how young Milotic still was.

From the side Tekkee flew over to Epine and Tempest, Elle inviting them to join in the fun along with all the others, asking, "Eee? (Race us?)"

--IDEA--
FiSHY
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:45 pm

Tempest smirked as she chirped in a reply. "Al~tari!(Of course, duh!)" Then she flapped her wings gracefully, waiting for Epine to answer. The Tsutaja smirked just like Tempest and put his right hand on his hip area, trying to look like a cool Pokemon. "Tsu! Tsuta!(I agree with Tempest. Let's go!)" He hissed, but obviously with a voice that made him sound triumphant to the others.

"I like PokeBread too," Deonne chuckled, dropping her bag at her feet, the velocity pretty low, though. Gently pulling out the non-scratched miniOVEN, she smiled and started to make some PokeBread with the berries, her back turned to all the excitement.

"Voir! Ger,(What is with all these little Pokemon? Ugh...)" Marguerite grumbled, a bit annoyed with the playful Pokemon. Brasier gave her a small agreeing nod, but deep inside, he wanted to join the race.

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Sasoragon on Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:48 pm

"Hmmm... Izzy looked at Lin "You're pokemon names are unique and don't originate from any language that I know (ooc: at least I think xD)"

Saori curiosly gazed at at the Salamance. "Kii? Toge?" she squeaked "What are you? while gliding around Salamance's large wings.

Nyao ran over to Tekke while digging her paws into the dirt and brightly saying "Vee Eevee!"
Sasoragon
Ascender
Ascender

Back to top Go down

Post by FiSHY on Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:54 pm

Flash had trouble drying off after Milotic's playful attack. It was only in good intentions and so it wasn't anything serious, but the bubble beam still fazed the little fire puppy pokemon.

Vibreke flew over and began batting her wings furiously to blow the water off the growlithe, but ended up blowing him away instead.

"Eevee (Got it)," replied Eevee and was just about to count to 3 when Togekiss broke in.

She pointed toward Vibrava and Flash. "Togekiss (Wait. Let me help Flash first.)," she said and let Elle jump down to the ground. Then she promptly blew the growlithe back to Vibrava. The two flying pokemon neared each other and flapped their wings at the same pace, the fire pokemon healed in no time. Then Togekiss used wish and after a moment's waiting Flash was fully healed. She flew back. "Kii! (Let's begin!)"

Elle jumped onto Togekiss. "Eeee? (Ready?)" she asked Tempest and Epine.

Off to the side, Flash ran up to Maguerite and Blasier in playful greeting. Vibrava followed and Ampharos watched. "Growl! (C'mon! Play with us!)"

Vib, lively Vib, completely agreed and began vibrating her wings quickly so that it made a buzzing sound. "Brrrrr-rraava! (You can't be this serious! Come with us!)"

--IDEA--
FiSHY
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:57 pm

Lucertola chuckled which sounded more like a roar as he got tickled on his wings slightly. Then he replied, "Sala! Reon~me.(A Salamence! My name is Lucertola, but who are you?)"

Deonne shouted out, "I have two loaves of Pokebread! Let's give it to the Pokemon first..." Noirceur perked his ears up at the sound of Deonne's call, and licked his lips(like a vampire) at the scent of the sweet bread. Deonne explained, "I have a loaf of Durin Berry bread, and a loaf of Magost." The Zoroark was the only one who heard this and was almost about to snatch the Durin Berry bread, but Deonne cautioned him, "Noirceur, wait a moment." He narrowed his eyes on it and muttered some stuff under his breath. She cut the bread into a few pieces, still with a smile painted on her face.

Tempest and Epine ignored Deonne for the moment. She could wait one moment, probably. Epine hissed, "Tsu!(Hurry up!)" He was a bit annoyed and nudged the Eevee a little roughly, but wasn't able to unbalance her. Tempest squawked, flapping her wings as she stretched them out more.

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by FiSHY on Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:02 pm

Another interruption to the pokemon's race.

Nyao and Saori ran up to Tekkee and Elle. "Togekiss~ (Hello there,)" greeted the white speckled-with-blue-and-red pokemon.

Eevee nodded amiably but was itching to start the race. Her calm personality wouldn't allow her to show it, though.

Lin beamed upon hearing Deonne's call. "Great! I'll take whichever one!" but she turned to see Izzy's eevee and togetic and she told her with a laugh, "I guess we have things in common. My vibava will soon evolve, too."

--IDEA--
FiSHY
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Sasoragon on Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:16 pm

Saori[togekiss] and Nyao[eevee] asked eagerly "can we join?"
Ran up to the start line (if there even is a start line o.O) and started to jump around happily. Saori called to Tekke "Come on! Let's start" while Nyao called to Eevee.
Sasoragon
Ascender
Ascender

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:56 pm

Epine whined, "Jatsu!(I'm bored!)" He narrowed his eyes on all the Pokemon, waiting for someone to shout out a "go."

Margeurite rolled her eyes, having an urge and shout out something as a signal for them to start. All the muttering and whispering was very annoying to the fully grown Gardevoir.

"Noirceur, here's half of the Duran loaf," Deonne spoke kindly to her Zoroark. Then she looked up at Lin when she walked over and smiled, closing her eyes but not tightly. "Just pick size and flavor, Lin," She chuckled.

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by FiSHY on Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:57 pm

OOC; sorry xD I thought Saori was a togetic

IC; Tekkee nodded, careful so that Elle wouldn't fall off. But she shouldn't have worried because the calm but determined eevee was holding on so tight to her head spikes that it almost hurt. "Kii! (Of course!)" responded Lin's Togekiss to Izzy's, "To too togekiss. Togekiss, togi togekiss. To, to togiiii! (Let's race to that old tree over there. The rider can use moves to knock other riders off, but don't hurt anyone badly and definitely don't hurt the flier. Also, if the rider falls off, the flier has to wait for the rider to get back on before continuing!)" continued Tekkee, saying the rules she usually plays by with Vibrava and Growlithe and signalled Elle to count down.

"Eee! Eee! Vee! (3! 2! 1!)" Togekiss stored energy for a fast take-off as Eevee called out loudly, "Veeeeeevee!! (Gooo!!)"

Tekkee released all the built-up energy and the two raced about, leaving a huge cloud of dust at their trail.

Vibreke and Flash nearby, still trying to convince Lucatola, Brasier and Maguerite, saw the race and cheered them on. They quickly resumed to their job. "Growlithe! (You should totally race us too!)"

Vibrava buzzed her wings again. "Brrrrrrra! (I bet you can't beat me!)"

--IDEA--
FiSHY
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:02 pm

Tempest smirked and let Epine jump on her back. He turned around and shouted, "Razor...Leaf!" A huge blast of leaves appeared, adding to the Altaria's flying energy. Then she cautioned Epine when she said she'd use Sky Attack to speed ahead, which she did like she thought. "G'bye, Vibrava!" She shouted out, Epine sending more razor leaves past the Pokemon behind.

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:38 am

Gywn's delacatty, also called Vivi, sat watching her intently as all cats usually do. Gywn began to feel a little twitchy as Vivi was watching her. When the eevee had finished its milk, Gywn muttered, "Quick Xatu, use hyponosis so this thing can stop bothering me. Please?" "Xaaa-tu!" the seer pokemon cried. In a few seconds, her eevee was snoring blissfully. "Thank you, Xatu," Gywn said gratefully, feeding Xatu a Kvoh Berry. She immediately regretted that decison, because now Vivi was wanting one, so were the other pokemon. Gywnb stared at them and sighed. She tossed some Kvoh berries to them.
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: No Name
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by FiSHY on Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:12 am

Togekiss and Eevee were taken by surprise by Epine and Tempest's sudden speed boost, but they were ready for the razor leaf attack. Togekiss flew a little higher and Elle used Mimic, a move a tutor had taught her, and Togekiss used Follow Me, getting everyone's attention. Then Tekkee used Flash, blinding everyone's vision as Elle braced her eyes.

As soon as this happened, Eevee used Quick Attack, grabbing Togekiss along, thrusting it forward, but Eevee was in the air and dove back on. Then she used Razor Leaf in the direction of Nyao, quickly grabbing a hard hold onto Tekkee's head spikes.

--IDEA--
FiSHY
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:23 pm

Altaria used another Sky Attack and then shouted, the wind in her face roughly, "Tari? Larr?(What? Where are we going?)" Epine grumbled some stuff before using another Razor Leaf attack, making them speed ahead way more than everyone else.

Marguerite and Brasier smirked. "Gard~voi, evo!(Ha, let's join now!)" The Gardevoir chuckled, using a Solar Beam attack, giving her a huge blast of energy. She got in front of Altaria, Epine, and everyone else. The Typhlosion just watched, smirking at how ridiculous they looked in front of Margeurite, who was such a champion with races, you'd guess she was an Electric-type Pokemon. "Phloz!(Go, Marguerite!)" He shouted, sending an Flamethrower like a greeting with fireworks.

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by FiSHY on Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:28 pm

OOC; Wait, wha? xD I'm a bit confused with your second paragraph, ha ha. Anyway, you didn't mention Tekkee's follow me & flash. ^^

--IDEA--
FiSHY
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content