[|MiDNIGHT|]

Page 3 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next

Go down

Re: [|MiDNIGHT|]

Post by Rabbit on Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:33 pm

Glace got up after falling down and then she jumped onto Celestial. Then she flipped around and threw Celestial on a patch of grass. After that, she got up quickly and smirked. "Remember what I said! Try to land softly on your paws!" She pointed out.
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: Kala
Race: Rabbit Rabbit

http://soaren.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:34 pm

Celestial looked at her mentor in wonder. How did she know all these moves?
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: No Name
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:36 pm

OOC: Remember, thirty words per post xD

BIC: Glace said, "Why are you standing there like a dead mouse?" She chuckled a little bit and then she stepped forward a little bit, giving Celestial a chance to attack.
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:41 pm

OOC: Now pretend they're done with the battle, ok? About thirty words...I seriously have nothing to post right now...so...yeah..
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:44 pm

OOC: It's okay that it's not 30 words, but try your best to get 30.

BIC: Glace said to Celestial, "You did very well today, Celestial! Now you can go get your fish, and go back to rest. If you're tired, just get some rest and it will be fine. I'll try not to call for you when you don't really want to go." She chuckled a bit and then she nudged Celestial, purring, "Let's get the fish we caught."
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:46 pm

Celestial glowed with pride and yelped happily, "Thanks, Glace!" She went to retrieve their fish but the fat ones had gone, leaving only the thin ones. She growled angrily to Glace, "Something stole our fish!"
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:57 pm

"Are the holes dug up?" Glace chuckled, surprised that Celestial didn't say that. "And after all, we can hunt more if you'd like," She said, with her easy-going attitude.
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:18 pm

OOC: Sorry for double posting xD

Wolf Name: Bluelight
Age(In years or months): 3 years and 2 months
Pack: Lightning
Position: Delta
Appearance: She looks like this without the pendant or the moon symbol on her front arm. Bluelight also has the beautiful blue eyes in the picture and the long black mane. She also has a dark gray underbelly and muzzle, that's lighter than the black fur.
Personality: She is a very stern and stubborn she-wolf, but tends to be kind when she has a good mood, when someone gives her what she wants. Bluelight got her rank as a delta from her strong training and loyalty. Even though she is stubborn and ignorant, she works very hard on helping her pack, even sometimes more than loving her family. She would obviously do anything for her pack, and can jump to conclusions, or go into battle ruthlessly. To Bluelight, her pack is pretty much everything.
History(Optional, but helpful): She never told this secret, but she has a male wolf that she really likes. But still, she keeps it locked within her heart and would not even tell her family.
Family(Optional): She was found in the wild by a Gamma wolf, and then a queen just took care of her as if she were her mother. The names of her foster mother and father were Silver(mother) and Flash(father).
Other Information(Optional, but helpful): None.
RP Sample(Only is this is your first pack wolf): Not my first. ^^

Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by FiSHY on Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:28 pm

Wolf Name: ________
Age(In years or months): 4 years
Pack: fire
Position: alpha male
Appearance: First thing is, he is very big. Very big. Second thing, he is very handsome. Very handsome. And third thing, he can get a very intimidating look. A very intimidating look. Mix those together and -- ta da! -- you get a full-fledge ______. In more detail, he has a thick, long hide of auburn bay color, lined with hints of raven black and pure white. His eyes are amber and his ears, paws and tail are all tipped with that dark jet black color. He is muscled well from his constant fighting, although most would coward and flee from the look of his intimidating stare. You know not to mess with him when he gets that vicious look in his eyes.
Personality: ______'s personality is as extreme as his fur colors. Most don't know what to make of him. He can thoroughly passionate, and when he does, nothing gets in the way. Or, he can be thoroughly cunning, making it seem something totally else while underneath he is hiding a grand scheme of plans. One side of him he often shows is his aggressiveness. One pawstep into his territory and you're dead meat. He loves to tease others and make fun of them, even if indirectly. Of this he is not ashamed of and would proudly boast about something small. Despite his bad parts, he has a charming streak. Although whether his intentions are good or not or whatever character he is taking on, somehow someway, _____ always gets things his way. Usually.
History(Optional, but helpful): Basically of any normal wolf.
Family(Optional): born the strongest of his litter.
Other Information(Optional, but helpful): None really xD
RP Sample(Only is this is your first pack wolf): (NOTE: this is copy+pasted of a RP post I made with a different character that's a wolf):
"P-play?!" Terrace yelped in surprise. The fae immediatly opened her eyes, jumped and squealed and stared at the wolf in front of her. She cocked her head and wagged her tail in confusion. Play? Well that was unexpected. Then she jumped more in even greater surprise as the wolf went into a series of pleading for play. Should she trust...him?

Then, she found herself in a strange situation in which the male was yipping playfully with joy and tugging and growling at her left ear. Oh the pain! It stung and she cringed, stiffening her muscles tightly until they felt like solid rock. Then, Terrace remembered. "Um...well...wern't you just reciting a poem about..." The fae shuddered and continued. "...About killing just a...awhile ago?" Her voice was small and scared. She felt embarressed looking so weak and vulnerable. Worst of all, she had automatically cuddled into a frail, small ball, looking more fragile than ever. Her face red hot, her tail low between her legs, and her ear bearing a bleeding, red scar, she managed to make a small squeal of terror and she hid her face with her paws. You don't scare me! she wanted to say, but she couldn't. It obviously would look like a lie, and it was. Y...you don't scare me!!! she cried in her head, but not saying it out loud. Her eyes filled with worry. Death? Was it coming to haunt her...?

--IDEA--
FiSHY
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: Wren
Race: Bird Bird

http://intothemist2.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:30 pm

Where's his name? xD
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by FiSHY on Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:32 pm

Forgot to add it xD Accept him as _____ for now, kay? ;3 I'll edit it tomorrow.

I'll think of something. You'll see.

--IDEA--
FiSHY
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: Wren
Race: Bird Bird

http://intothemist2.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:10 am

Well, okay xD But I think _____ is a bad name 0.0
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Kohory the wolf :3

Post by Sasoragon on Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:31 am

Wolf Name: Kohory
Age(In years or months): 14 months
Pack: Ice
Position: Beta male?
Appearance: Silver fur
Personality: Not very strong, but a fast runner and a good strategist.
History(Optional, but helpful): Was once taken away from the pack by an enemy wolf but escaped.
Family(Optional): to be confirmed
Other Information(Optional, but helpful):
RP Sample(Only is this is your first pack wolf):
Sasoragon
Ascender
Ascender

http://sasoragon.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:32 am

OOC: Can you make the appearance and personality more detailed? And add the rplay sample?
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:42 am

OOC: How about Flame?

BIC: Celestial growled, "The holes were dug up, Glace. Also, there was Red fur everywhere.

Animal Name: Redflash
Species: Red Fox
Age(In years or months): 9 months
Appearance: Sort of a light scarlet red fur with a white chest and tipped tail. Sooty black paws and amber eyes Looks like this.
Personality: Redflash usually is in a bad mood, causing him to have very little patience. He is in that mood because he is ashamed of all the things he has done. He really has a good soul, no matter how bad tempered he is on the outside. He is just ashamed of the thievings he's done.
History(Optional, but helpful): Redflash was a orphan because his mother ad father had abandonded him. He was left to thrive on his own with the name "Veil." Veil hated his name and his parents because they orphaned him there without reason. He changed his name to Redflash and since he couldn't hunt properly, was soon thieving from other creatures. He doesn't exactly want to, but he needs to survive.
Family(Optional): His mother was Sela, the vixen and his father was Night. He had littermates.
Other(Optional, but helpful): Nothing.
RP Sample(Only if this is your first animal): Redflash felt noxious. He just had a meal of a pheasant from a bear he robbed but he still felt sick. "It isn't right, going like this." he muttered. He knew it wasn't right to steal from other creatures but what other way could he put it?...His parents hadn't taught him how to hunt. He remembered a distant saying of another fox he met of, "There are more ways than one to crack open a hazelnut." His belly churned unpleasantly at the thought of the old fox, who had been so kind to give him food and drink of after two, long hungry days. He also remembered tailing him after he left and robbing him of a meal of hawk. He felt like a cheat, liar and a thief after doing that. Ashamed, he hung his head down and belly churned more violently after that. Other than eating crowfood and robbing creatures, he was nothing. He didn't even notice tripping over a dead squirrel after that. It felt like ages after he ate the pheasant and hungrily gobbled the squirrel up. He didn't even mind the vile flavor and scent. When he was finished, his breath smelled like carrionfood and his mouth tasted unpleasant to him. Herecoiled in disgust and promised to himself, I'm going to have to find another way to survive other than this. I promise.

Redflash mouth's watered at the taste of the walleye and trout he just robbed. But he couldn't stop of eat it now. The wolves were probably already on his trail now. He shivered to thinnk what would happen if they caught up with him.

Last edited by Hollyflower on Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:44 am

Glace stared at Celestial's rudeness and then spat, "Fine. I'll go hunt more unless you want to go hunt down the fox...or wolf." Then she murmured, "I really think a fox did this. Red fur? I've only seen orange fur."
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:49 am

Wolf Name: Kaji
Age(In years or months): 2 years and 8 months
Pack: Fire
Position: Beta Female
Appearance: She looks like this but without the scar and green marks. Kaji just has a simple orange coat with white paws, a white muzzle, a white underbelly, and white on the bottom of her tail. The hues of orange on her fur range from light to dark, with lightest on the top and darkest orange on the bottom. Also, a few streaks of yellow fur are on her back.
Personality: She tends to be playful and active with everyone, but is very loyal to her pack too. Kaji doesn't act like a Silka's playfulness, but she is very energetic and active, always eager to learn. She is also very kind and easy-going to her friends. Kaji always stays up at night and wakes up late, since she is most active in the afternoon, running back and forth, training, and hunting for her pack. Her personality is not like a goofing off one, but very eager and energetic. Her pack is everything and she knows that fun training can be a part of that.
History(Optional, but helpful): She was born from an Ice Pack she-wolf but doesn't tell anyone.
Family(Optional): Her mother is Tundra, and her father is Inferno. She doesn't know if she has brothers or sisters.
Other Information(Optional, but helpful): None.
RP Sample(Only is this is your first pack wolf): Not my first. ^^

"ICEBERG LETTUCES AREN'T COLD, THEY'RE GREEN"
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Sasoragon on Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:51 am

RP sample: Kohory padded back to camp after leading an uneventful hunting trip. The game they were chasing had migrated to far off the Ice Pack's territory. The pack couldn't risk venturing out there for fear of attack from rogue packs. He saw Glace standing next to her den. Kohory informed her that the hunting pack was unsuccessful. "What should we do now? The pack needs food.."

OOC: sorry for any mistakes I made.. I'm not sure how to do a wolf rp yet :P

Appearance: Silver fur with black markings around the eyes, nose, and tail.
Sasoragon
Ascender
Ascender

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:51 am

OOC: The appearance isn't that detailed yet xD And neither is the personality. The RP Sample is okay. If I accept, will you try to work harder on this?
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:52 am

Celestial murmured, "Sorry." Then she added, "But the a fox really did this...should we just let him/her get away with this?...I mean, it was our prey..."

Redflash paused and twitched his ear. He couldn't hear the distant trum trum of footsteps after him. They must've resigned chasing him. He sighed in relief and tore a large mouthful off of Celestial's catch, savoring the walleye flesh. He hungryily gobbled it down than Glace's. He paused again and then lay down in a leafy canopy, softly snoring.
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:55 am

Glace sighed. "If you can't catch him, we'll hunt again, okay? I'll help you track him down...if we can," She replied, smiling a bit. She pawed the grass and then turned back to Celestial with a small eager nod.

Bluelight yawned and then bumped into the cave walls, which got her out of her daze. She blinked for a moment and then muttered stubbornly, "Stupid walls." She knocked the wall again and then walked out with annoyance in her eyes.

OOC: Okay. Now I can accept Redflash. Thanks ^^
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Sasoragon on Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:01 am

Okay, how about this:

Appearance: Silver fur with black markings around the muzzle. Kohory has a black nose. Kohory has one black paw and the tip of his tail is also black. Kohory's underbelly is a lighter shade of silver than his fur. He has on scar that stretches from his left shoulder to his tail. (He got it from when he was kidnapped by the enemy wolf.)
Sasoragon
Ascender
Ascender

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:02 am

Celestial murmured, "Thanks. I would like that." Inside, she furiously thought, "That was our prey! He shouldn't have stolen it...the miserable crowfood eating thief!" She supposed it was because she was a "rogue" I hate that stupid title... she thought silently, that she felt his way.
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:03 am

OOC: That's way better, but can you not repeat the word Kohory each sentence? It's like saying: Kala walked over there. Kala took a sip from the water fountain. Kala came back. Kala hopped into the air. Instead, you could do something like: Kala padded over to the water fountain, trying to stop her thirst. Immediately, she pushed the button and out came water, which she took a sip from. As soon as she overcame thirst, she returned to the bench and then felt like hopping, which she decided to do.

BIC: Glace chuckled, "Alright, come on. Let's go smell the fur and track his scent." She walked over to where the holes were dug up. "Uh...do you want to eat the small fish?" She asked, pushing her small golden one over to Celestial.
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:09 am

Celestial couldn't betray her hunger this time. Her belly was yowling so much that she was almost positive Glace could hear it. "Thanks," she said quietly. She devoured it in a few famished gulps. "Lets go now." she said.
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next