[|MiDNIGHT|]

Page 19 of 33 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 33  Next

Go down

[|MiDNIGHT|] - Page 19 Empty Re: [|MiDNIGHT|]

Post by Rabbit on Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:00 pm

Kaji just watched, a tear sliding down her cheek slowly. Then she half-closed her eyes as she threw herself onto a dog, thrushing and kicking, but trying not to show too much anger, since she didn't have any to show. Now I think this fighting is so...horrid, She thought, biting the dog.

"ICEBERG LETTUCES AREN'T COLD, THEY'RE GREEN"
Rabbit
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: Kala
Race: Rabbit Rabbit

http://soaren.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfbane on Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:36 pm

OoC: Aww! Rabbit, I feel so sorry for Kaji D:

BiC: Rush glanced at Kaji, And saw how upset she was. Rush's heart sunk for her closest friend, But Rush knew she'd find something to cheer up ol' Kaji. Rush bounded over to Kaji's side, Rush was a stubborn, Infuriating, Reckless beast, But the white she-wolf was also sweet, Caring and especially loyal.

Dagda Gave a snarl as he chased another dog off. He noticed his half-sister had gone, So he leaped over to her and her friend. Dagda gave a growl at three advancing dogs, One was readying to pounce on Rush and Kaji, But Dagda lashed out, Catching it by its throat, Killing it with a blow to the throat. No one will EVER harm my sister, Or whoever she cares for! He thought with a howl.
Wolfbane
Wolfbane
Winger
Winger

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:30 am

Arctic fell asleep eventually, against the pile of feathers. (I dunno what to write XD)
Avria
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: No Name
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfbane on Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:41 pm

OoC: We'll skip to the next morning in Ice Pack

BiC: Ice Pack: Frauxoz didn't sleep that night, Something seemed to haunt him, Flickering in the corner of his eyes. Dawn light began to pour into camp. Time to hunt with Aurina. He though as he stretched, Standing up. ughh. It had been a long night.
The fluffy grey wolf padded to Aurina. "Wake up!" He licked her head with a friendly growl. "Its time to go hunting."

BiC: Fire Pack: The battle field emptied steadily, Only a few dogs remained. Rush stood, Bracing herself to the ground. It had been a long day, Fighting drained the physical energy from her, But mentally and spiritually she had fire pulsing through her veins.
Dagda stood beside her, His light fur seemingly reflecting the sunlight. He's a good fighter. No, An excellent fighter. She thought, Her heart racing with happiness. Just like our mother was.
Wolfbane
Wolfbane
Winger
Winger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:29 pm

Aurina yawned, her eyes still clouded with sleepiness. "Yes, that's right, uh...Frauxos," She yawned again, starting to stand up shakily. Her feet soon were balanced and ready to go out. Waking up Aurina was pretty simple, except when she slept late. Then you'd need to shout and she would grumble.

Kaji stared, turning around, her eyes shut tightly. Then she opened her mouth and leapt over all the wolves and dogs, disappearing in the snowy forest and her shadow disappearing with her. I thought I liked battles! All the blood and triumphant feelings...but... She bit her lip, still running past the pine trees ruthlessly.

Rabbit
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfbane on Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:57 pm

BiC: Ice Pack: Frauxoz gave an amused purr-like growl. "The deer are on the move, I heard them running in the night. C'mon, Sleepy-Paws!" He nudged the pretty she-wolf. He was slightly jealous of Kasui, Being able to show his bravery to Aurina.... Frauxoz shook himself firmly. Arctic was captured! He thought angrily. He saved her, It wasn't about showing-off. He thought more gently. He walked to the entrance/exit to camp and stood outside, Sniffing the ground and air. The deer definitely came here... Time for a true hunt!

Fire Pack: Rush gave a snarl as Kaji ran. Anger boiled in her blood and fear and worry froze her heart. What if other dogs waited out there? What could become of her dearest friend??
"Dagda!" Rush growled softly. "My friend has fled, But it could be dangerous out there. Please, Brother, Go after her! She is very dear to me..." Rush didn't have to say anything more; Dagda nodded, Determination flowed clearly in his bright eyes as he bounded off, Following Kaji's scent. His sister was Alpha in her pack. He was a simple rogue by himself. He already felt close to his Half-Sister, And knew he'd have to be impressive if he wanted to stay with his only family. His paws were light on the ground, Yet he moved quite fast.
Wolfbane
Wolfbane
Winger
Winger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:49 pm

Kaji just kept running, ignoring the sharp tips of the pine trees. I can't believe this is how I'll finish the battle....but it's the right choice, She thought, closing her eyes tightly.

Aurina blinked and then stretched, yawning softly. "Alright, Frauxos," She purred, following him with light, silent steps, trying not to accentuate herself. Her non-specialty. Muttering softly under her breath at the plump four-legged creature, Aurina licked her lips, ready to bite into it at the moment.

Rabbit
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by FiSHY on Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:32 pm

Vulcan only barely glanced at the new fighter at their side. Good, he thought, More allies is good. He continued racing between dogs, biting down at any enemies he came down, slowly draining the blood and energy of the dogs. A few whimpered but kept fighting. Darn, they are stubborn. He bared his teeth in another growl. They could run away if they want. However undignifying that would be, at least they might get away with their lives. Might. Staying just guarenteed their demise. What Vulcan thought nothing of was their vengeful look and their undyling loyalty to their dead leader. They were trying to finish off what he did not. The alpha male didn't even have a single thought about this and kept on nipping, tripping, biting, clawing.

--IDEA--
FiSHY
FiSHY
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: Wren
Race: Bird Bird

http://intothemist2.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfbane on Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:37 pm

Ice Pack: Frauxoz watched Aurina's grace as she walked, Seemingly hovering. He followed her, His steps less graceful, But still silent. He quickly scented something strange; Elk! He thought with a wag of his tail. Elk usually stayed on Fire Pack territory, Deer were the main food source of Ice Pack. He strayed from Aurina, Not too far though. Far enough for him to see two Elk, Grazing quietly. He bared his teeth, Thinking of the delicious foreign taste...

Fire Pack: Rush fought hardily at Vulcan and Kaza's side, More and more dogs fled and died. A feeling of pride and accomplishment came over Rush; So many things happened in one day!

Dagda raced on, Finally catching up to Kaji. He bared his teeth in a sort of smile, Pumping his legs harder, Running faster... "Kaji!" He yelped, Still going faster with every bound. "Kaji, Wait up!"
Wolfbane
Wolfbane
Winger
Winger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:18 pm

I'm not just going to fight and kill! That isn't the point of life! Kaji thought as she made a sharp turn towards the white snowiness that seemed endless. Good. No one will find me out there, where I can actually live a life. She looked back for a moment confidently that no one followed, but then she heard a shout for her name. Kaji narrowed her eyes back there and then turned around, even with her eyes now starting to be clouded with fear.

Aurina just bit her lip and cautioned herself, These animals sense things with their sharp hearing. Be quiet when attacking...but even if one runs away, I doubt we'll miss the other. She gave a silent nod to Frauxos as she leapt on the bigger one, tearing and clawing where wolves don't usually eat their big-sized prey.

Rabbit
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by FiSHY on Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:23 pm

Vulcan chased away the remaining dogs. They whimpered and fleed like the pitiful creatures they were.

"Kaji!" he heard.

The alpha turned around, narrowing his eyes at the sight of the she-wolf trotting out into the snowy distance. Pack members can't just walk away and leave. The wolf ran toward her with amazing speed, tail held low good-manneredly. "If you're planning to become a lone wolf, I don't recommend it," he murmured with an unusually soft edge to his tone.

--IDEA--
FiSHY
FiSHY
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:28 pm

Kaji stomped on his front paw and snarled a few words at the Alpha Male before leaping over him and disappearing from sight again. What's with him? I'm trying to go out alone, but he just has to follow me like a spy! She thought, narrowed eyes in front of her. "AGH!" Kaji shouted with a rough, angry tone in her voice, which made a reaction for her to run forward with great speed.

Rabbit
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by FiSHY on Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:33 pm

Vulcan stared off after the she-wolf in a smirk. What a feisty she-wolf. Very charming, he thought to himself with a grin and turned to Rush. "You did good," he grunted and turned to the arrival, "And you are releated to Rush...?"

--IDEA--
FiSHY
FiSHY
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:35 pm

Kaji stopped as she looked back at her tracks, making a turn to the right where she would arrive at pine trees and eavesdrop on her "so-called" amazing leader. "Well, it's time to see how he likes me now," She muttered, running back on the snow silently as if she were floating.

Rabbit
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfbane on Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:31 pm

OoC: Today is my birthday! Yaaaay Kitty

BiC: Fire Pack: Dagda turned to Vulcan, His yellow eyes taking in the size and rank of the magnificent wolf. "I'm Rush's Half-Brother, My name's Dagda." He dipped his head in respect, But with a confident strength. "Rush..." He continued, Speaking to Rush now. "I lost Kaji... Thats one fiery wolf! You think she'll come back?"
"....." Rush remained silent, Turning to Vulcan. "You were so brave, Vulcan! And you're a GREAT fighter, Dagda!!" Her eyes showed glee and happiness, But her heart was drenched in sadness and worry for her friend, Kaji.

Ice Pack: Frauxoz leaped at the deer Aurina held, And bit into its throat, Killing it instantly with his long, Piercing fangs. He growled as he leaped up, Leaving the kill with Aurina, And charged after the the Deer Herd. As he bounded after them, His vision blurred and dizziness hit him like a stone. He tripped and fell, Landing on his side. Wh... Whats happening...?
Wolfbane
Wolfbane
Winger
Winger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:47 pm

OOC: Happy

BIC: Kaji stared with narrowed eyes. So they don't care. They care about this "Dagda." Some wolves they are. Sometime I'll kill them. Kill them. All, She thought with anger.

Rabbit
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:41 pm

Arctic yawned, blinking sunlight out of her eyes as she stared up at the light filtering through the brambles protecting the nursery roof. She stretched and a shadow crossed her face. Redflash would be back, for all she knew, he wouldn't rest until one of them died. Arctic shuddered, her midnight black eyes tinged with worry.
Avria
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:45 pm

OOC: Not sure what to say. ;3 Continue.

Rabbit
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by FiSHY on Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:07 pm

Vulcan simply grunted at Rush's compliment but he licked his packmate to show that he was pleased. He was faintly aware of Kaji's familiar scent, although he wasn't focused on finding her right now. He had a visitor to greet. "Welcome, Dagda," the alpha male said in a low, gruff voice, "You are free to join Fire Pack if you'd like, although I believe Rush will give you no choice," Vulcan chuckled. Then he turned around to sniff the air, narrowing his eyes. "Kaji is near, though," said he, turned his head around to face the direction where Kaji was dangerously nearby, but the the alpha looked away to investigate the smells some more. "She's a charming, feisty wolf with good intentions for herself, but I'm afraid her choice of leaving is the wrong path to take," the wolf paused as he sniffed under a pine to the left of Kaji, "The pack comes first as order of loyalty. I will punish her if I must, though seeing the things the way they are, I probably won't." His voice had a quality of authority and leadership, certainty ringing in its tone with a tinge of absolute care, a feeling Vulcan didn't show often.

--IDEA--
FiSHY
FiSHY
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:26 am

"Stupid Vulcan. I'll be the one that'll give you a punishment. Don't you understand the meaning of life?!" Kaji snarled softly under her breath, leaning over to listen closely.

Rabbit
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfbane on Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:38 pm

BiC: Fire Pack: Rush grinned happily, Awaiting Dagda's response. The light-colored wolf stared into the forest. Dagda's topaz eyes searched, For he knew Kaji lurked near, And her emotions were anger and hate.... Dagda turned back to Rush, "Or course I'll join you!" He gave a laugh-like growl. "I came all this way to find you, And I'm not leaving you now!".
Rush wagged her tail happily, Giving her new-found family a lick. "Thank you Dagda! You'll have to tell us more about your travels!", Dagda still felt uneasy under Kaji's hard, Burning stare and bravely angry emotions. "Sure, But we should go after Kaji... Unless you think it not?" He spoke to Vulcan now, Awaiting the Alpha's response.
Wolfbane
Wolfbane
Winger
Winger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:33 am

Kaji spat quietly once again, trying to hide herself more beneath the pine trees, "No. He will speak an obvious no and once he does, I'll tear them all to shreds. Till their eyes are glazed with death and blood proving fury. My fury." She unsheathed her claws and frowned, narrowing her eyes on Vulcan, especially.

Rabbit
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:44 am

Arctic turned back and gave her ruffled fur a few quick licks. She got up and wandered out of the nursery. She noticed a small tunnel of brambles between the deputy's and leader's den and wondered what it could be. Finally, curiousity got the best of her and she squeezed in. The brambles pricked her fur slightly, but she didn't feel it.
Avria
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit on Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:49 am

OOC: Continue.. xD

Rabbit
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego

Back to top Go down

Post by Avria on Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:52 am

The hole was so dim she could barely see, so she felt her way forward. Sometimes she would prick her paw on a bramble or sharp stone, and she would squeak, "Ouch!" Nevertheless, she plunged forward. When she reached the end of the tunnel, her paw hit soemthing scaly. Snake! At an alarming rate, she dashed out quickly, panting as the adder reared up and prepared to strike. Arctic ran like mad.
Avria
Avria

Soaren Alter Ego
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 33 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 33  Next