[|MiDNIGHT|]

Page 7 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 33  Next

Go down

[|MiDNIGHT|] - Page 7 Empty Re: [|MiDNIGHT|]

Post by Rabbit on Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:59 pm

Glace rolled her eyes snobbishly and then replied, but barely opening her mouth, "Care to fight the Ice Pack?" Kasui emerged from the bushes and saw Celestial and Glace arguing with some Fire Pack wolves. He padded out with no suspicion and then asked Celestial, "What's happening?" Glace raised her eyebrow. "I stand corrected," She purred coolly. Then she added, "About the stench? I bet your nose is just...let's say...messed up." Glace wasn't normal at the moment, smirking, being rude, and seemingly cackling.
Rabbit
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Posts : 5398
Join date : 2010-06-03
Location : E-chan!!~

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: Kala
Race: Rabbit Rabbit
Location: Berylville

http://soaren.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

[|MiDNIGHT|] - Page 7 Empty Re: [|MiDNIGHT|]

Post by Wolfbane on Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:14 pm

Rush glared at the Ice wolves. Her heart beat faster. "Kaji," she whispered so the Ice wolves couldn't hear them. "Kaji, This is gonna end up in a fight, You have to get backup. Find Vulcan, Find anyone!"
"What did you say to me, Mud-Puddle?!" Rush bark-howled at Glace, She held direct-eye contact with Glace, Her tail twitched angerly and nervously.
Wolfbane
Wolfbane
Winger
Winger

Posts : 1143
Join date : 2010-08-01
Location : ~In an Endless Night (:

Back to top Go down

[|MiDNIGHT|] - Page 7 Empty Re: [|MiDNIGHT|]

Post by Sasoragon on Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:00 am

ooc: Well, Kohory couldn't just sit there doing nothing when his apprentice rudely kicked dirt in his pelt and ran off for no apparent reason -.-

bic: "If I were you, I wouldn't go kicking dirt into elder wolves' fur. Please try not to do that next time," said Kohory coolly. "Today I'll teach you how to hunt animals smaller than deer and buffalo. For fish, why don't you try to catch one of those fish over there? Just slowly put your paws above the water, then try to quickly scoop it out."
Sasoragon
Sasoragon
Ascender
Ascender

Posts : 528
Join date : 2010-07-30
Location : Equestria

http://sasoragon.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

[|MiDNIGHT|] - Page 7 Empty Re: [|MiDNIGHT|]

Post by Avria on Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:04 am

OOC: Recap?
Avria
Avria
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 2558
Join date : 2010-06-03

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: No Name
Race:
Location: Soar City

Back to top Go down

[|MiDNIGHT|] - Page 7 Empty Re: [|MiDNIGHT|]

Post by FiSHY on Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:27 am

Vulcan patrolled by himself the edge of his pack's territory, completely unaware of what was happening.

OOC; 'cause I'm unaware of what's happening xD

_______________________________________________

--IDEA--
FiSHY
FiSHY
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1795
Join date : 2010-07-02
Location : In a L i G H T B U L B

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: Wren
Race: Bird Bird
Location: Little Town

http://intothemist2.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

[|MiDNIGHT|] - Page 7 Empty Re: [|MiDNIGHT|]

Post by Avria on Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:28 am

OOC: Me too. I need a recap. >.<
Avria
Avria
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 2558
Join date : 2010-06-03

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: No Name
Race:
Location: Soar City

Back to top Go down

[|MiDNIGHT|] - Page 7 Empty Re: [|MiDNIGHT|]

Post by FiSHY on Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:30 am

OOC; same same same xD So... um...

IC; The huge wolf lingered around the edge to restore scent marks a bit before strolling slowly back to his den.

_______________________________________________

--IDEA--
FiSHY
FiSHY
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1795
Join date : 2010-07-02
Location : In a L i G H T B U L B

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: Wren
Race: Bird Bird
Location: Little Town

http://intothemist2.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

[|MiDNIGHT|] - Page 7 Empty Re: [|MiDNIGHT|]

Post by Rabbit on Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:07 pm

OOC: Hollyflower, Fishy, if you need a recap, ASK ME.

BIC: "O-Okay, Rush," Kaji stammered, running back to the Fire Pack camp. "Vulcan! Vulcan!" She cried, barging into his den impatiently. "There are Ice Pack Wolves near are border and they're about to attack!" She wailed, her heart beating crazily.

Glace purred with sarcastic reassuringly sounds in her voice, "What did I say? Did I say something?" Then her voice cracked and became rough. "Well, whatever I said..." Then she let out a battle cry and leapt over the stream and onto Rush, with her claws UNsheathed.

Kasui turned around and stuttered, "Uh...what?" He shrugged after Kohory didn't say much and then ran over to Celestial's side. "What is Glace doing?" He asked in shock, watching the she-wolf fight the Alpha Female of another clan.
Rabbit
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Posts : 5398
Join date : 2010-06-03
Location : E-chan!!~

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: Kala
Race: Rabbit Rabbit
Location: Berylville

http://soaren.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

[|MiDNIGHT|] - Page 7 Empty Re: [|MiDNIGHT|]

Post by Avria on Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:29 pm

OOC: Ok Rabbit, I need a recap please.
Avria
Avria
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 2558
Join date : 2010-06-03

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: No Name
Race:
Location: Soar City

Back to top Go down

[|MiDNIGHT|] - Page 7 Empty Re: [|MiDNIGHT|]

Post by Rabbit on Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:32 pm

OOC:
Ice Pack: Celestial and Glace are by the stream, and Kasui barged into their little conversation from his love of Celestial.(xD) The Fire Pack wolves(Vulcan, Rush, and Kaji) are ready to fight Glace. Kasui decides to join the fight if it is to happen.
Fire Pack: Rush and Kaji scent Ice Pack smells on their side of the border, and the smell has not moved from one side to the other. Rush demands an answer and Glace replies with sarcastic insults. The Alpha Females go into an argument and Rush finally decides to fight. She orders Kaji to get Vulcan ready to fight as well.
Lightning Pack: Thunder is training Lumiere, and Redflash is listening into their conversations and watching their moves.
Rabbit
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Posts : 5398
Join date : 2010-06-03
Location : E-chan!!~

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: Kala
Race: Rabbit Rabbit
Location: Berylville

http://soaren.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

[|MiDNIGHT|] - Page 7 Empty Re: [|MiDNIGHT|]

Post by Avria on Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:57 pm

OOC: Thanks. Also, on Lumiere's fighting, this is practice, not real. XD

BIC: Celestial bristled, unsheathing her claws and getting ready to fight. Truth was, this was a her first real fight and she felt like she hnad ants crawling her pelt. Thoughts raced through her mind. What if I do bad? What if I get beaten up? Worse, what if Glace thinks I'm not fit to be a Gamma and exiles me? Her belly churned unpleasantly on the last thought and she felt like she was going to be sick.
Avria
Avria
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 2558
Join date : 2010-06-03

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: No Name
Race:
Location: Soar City

Back to top Go down

[|MiDNIGHT|] - Page 7 Empty Re: [|MiDNIGHT|]

Post by Rabbit on Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:38 pm

Glace jumped off and turned back to Kasui and Celestial. "You guys can train in this fight. Don't worry, I'll be ready if you can't take them on," She reassured, pointed her tail back at what seemed like Celestial, but she was actually pointing back at camp where she was trying to point out that they could go back when they wanted. Then she smirked and kept a sharp eye on Rush. Turning around quickly and silently, she was able to kick the Alpha Female of fire in the chest and slapped her tail into Rush's face. Man, am I good, Glace thought to herself, still with a smile on her face. Then she lowered her head and brought it up quickly, as a signal for the two Tyros to try their moves on the enemy wolf.
Rabbit
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Posts : 5398
Join date : 2010-06-03
Location : E-chan!!~

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: Kala
Race: Rabbit Rabbit
Location: Berylville

http://soaren.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

[|MiDNIGHT|] - Page 7 Empty Re: [|MiDNIGHT|]

Post by Wolfbane on Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:31 am

IC: Rush's heart was aflame with emotions, Mingled together untill they gushed like a raging river. "Well, Then..." Rush's voice was rough and sharp, Like a lighting strike. "Go ahead and try to take me down,filth!". Rush eyes them, Her bared teeth showed challenge to the Ice wolves, Her eyes were intense and burned with what seemed like the sun itself.
Rush took a confident step forward, Her ears flat on her head, Which was hanged threateningly low. The stream reflected on her teeth. She prayed that Kaji found Vulcan. She wished his fur was pressed against her. She wished his soft yet gruff growl would sound behind her, And he could fight at her side.
OOC: Gosh, I write well at one in the morning ^.^


Last edited by Wolfbane on Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wolfbane
Wolfbane
Winger
Winger

Posts : 1143
Join date : 2010-08-01
Location : ~In an Endless Night (:

Back to top Go down

[|MiDNIGHT|] - Page 7 Empty Re: [|MiDNIGHT|]

Post by Sasoragon on Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:12 am

ooc: You can't control Kohory!
Sasoragon
Sasoragon
Ascender
Ascender

Posts : 528
Join date : 2010-07-30
Location : Equestria

http://sasoragon.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

[|MiDNIGHT|] - Page 7 Empty Re: [|MiDNIGHT|]

Post by Avria on Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:27 am

OOC: She's not.

BIC: Celestial nodded nervously and aimed a blow at Vulcan's ankles, unbalancing him. While he was, she raked her claws over his back.
Avria
Avria
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 2558
Join date : 2010-06-03

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: No Name
Race:
Location: Soar City

Back to top Go down

[|MiDNIGHT|] - Page 7 Empty Re: [|MiDNIGHT|]

Post by FiSHY on Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:47 pm

OOC; mind if I have a recap on Fire Pack? Happy

_______________________________________________

--IDEA--
FiSHY
FiSHY
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1795
Join date : 2010-07-02
Location : In a L i G H T B U L B

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: Wren
Race: Bird Bird
Location: Little Town

http://intothemist2.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

[|MiDNIGHT|] - Page 7 Empty Re: [|MiDNIGHT|]

Post by Avria on Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:54 pm

OOC: You're supposed to come to Rabbit for recaps...but Kaji and Vulcan and another wolf's name I forget found Ice Pack scent on their side of the border and Glace, Celestial and another wolf's name I forget also are about to fight.
Avria
Avria
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 2558
Join date : 2010-06-03

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: No Name
Race:
Location: Soar City

Back to top Go down

[|MiDNIGHT|] - Page 7 Empty Re: [|MiDNIGHT|]

Post by FiSHY on Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:58 pm

OOC; I was asking Rabbit that, but I forgot to ping her. xD Sorry. Rabbit, can I have a recap on the Fire Pack?

_______________________________________________

--IDEA--
FiSHY
FiSHY
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1795
Join date : 2010-07-02
Location : In a L i G H T B U L B

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: Wren
Race: Bird Bird
Location: Little Town

http://intothemist2.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

[|MiDNIGHT|] - Page 7 Empty Re: [|MiDNIGHT|]

Post by Avria on Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:05 pm

OOC: Oh. Well...you ask her XD.

BIC: Celestial then went to fight Kaji. She almost forgot about her tension already. Blood was rushing through her veins and she her heart was pounding so hard she felt like it was going to burst out of her chest at any moment. She tripped over a tree root and quickly scrambled to her paws in a rather undignified way.
Avria
Avria
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 2558
Join date : 2010-06-03

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: No Name
Race:
Location: Soar City

Back to top Go down

[|MiDNIGHT|] - Page 7 Empty Re: [|MiDNIGHT|]

Post by Wolfbane on Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:26 pm

ooc:: @Rabbit Recap, Please. I'm lost on whats going on xD Although, I'm half asleep as I write this Kitty
Wolfbane
Wolfbane
Winger
Winger

Posts : 1143
Join date : 2010-08-01
Location : ~In an Endless Night (:

Back to top Go down

[|MiDNIGHT|] - Page 7 Empty Re: [|MiDNIGHT|]

Post by Rabbit on Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:04 pm

Wolfbane, just take a look at the recap on the other page.

Kaji turned around with shaky paws, but she was still strong and stiff. Then she bowled Celestial over and the Tyros fell onto a rough part of the ground. She smirked and then leapt onto one of the rocks near the rushing water.
Rabbit
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Posts : 5398
Join date : 2010-06-03
Location : E-chan!!~

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: Kala
Race: Rabbit Rabbit
Location: Berylville

http://soaren.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

[|MiDNIGHT|] - Page 7 Empty Re: [|MiDNIGHT|]

Post by Avria on Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:30 am

Celestial arched her back as she landed on the rough ground and got up quickly. She backed some distance away and got ready into a fighting position if Kaji attacked. (Btw, what position is Kaji?)
Avria
Avria
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 2558
Join date : 2010-06-03

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: No Name
Race:
Location: Soar City

Back to top Go down

[|MiDNIGHT|] - Page 7 Empty Re: [|MiDNIGHT|]

Post by Rabbit on Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:39 am

OOC: Kaji is a Beta Female. If Celestial were to be a Beta Female, she would need to be a Gamma, then Delta, then Beta.
Rabbit
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Posts : 5398
Join date : 2010-06-03
Location : E-chan!!~

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: Kala
Race: Rabbit Rabbit
Location: Berylville

http://soaren.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

[|MiDNIGHT|] - Page 7 Empty Re: [|MiDNIGHT|]

Post by Avria on Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:44 am

OOC: Oh, ok. Now fight back please XD.
Avria
Avria
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 2558
Join date : 2010-06-03

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: No Name
Race:
Location: Soar City

Back to top Go down

[|MiDNIGHT|] - Page 7 Empty Re: [|MiDNIGHT|]

Post by Rabbit on Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:52 am

Kaji slammed her shoulder into Celestial's chest and then Kasui bowled her over, but the Beta Female kicked the male Tyros off into the rushing water. He licked some wounds that the rocks gave him, but jumped out of the water, ready to fight Kaji again. Then she unbalanced Celestial and leapt over her after that.
Rabbit
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Posts : 5398
Join date : 2010-06-03
Location : E-chan!!~

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: Kala
Race: Rabbit Rabbit
Location: Berylville

http://soaren.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

[|MiDNIGHT|] - Page 7 Empty Re: [|MiDNIGHT|]

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 33  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum