[|MiDNIGHT|]

Page 5 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 33  Next

Go down

Re: [|MiDNIGHT|]

Post by FiSHY on Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:45 pm

OOC; I'll take Thunderbolt ^^ BTW, ____'s new name is Vulcan

_______________________________________________

--IDEA--
avatar
FiSHY
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1795
Join date : 2010-07-02
Location : In a L i G H T B U L B

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: Wren
Race: Bird Bird
Location: Little Town

http://intothemist2.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: [|MiDNIGHT|]

Post by Rabbit on Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:45 pm

OOC: Okay and Okay xD
avatar
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Posts : 5398
Join date : 2010-06-03
Location : E-chan!!~

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: Kala
Race: Rabbit Rabbit
Location: Berylville

http://soaren.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: [|MiDNIGHT|]

Post by FiSHY on Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:57 pm

Vulcan strolled around his camp, making sure his packmates weren't causing any trouble. His tail hung low casually, but from the look of his amber eyes you can tell he wouldn't hesitate to lash out at anyone who dared to disbehave.

_______________________________________________

--IDEA--
avatar
FiSHY
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1795
Join date : 2010-07-02
Location : In a L i G H T B U L B

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: Wren
Race: Bird Bird
Location: Little Town

http://intothemist2.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: [|MiDNIGHT|]

Post by Sasoragon on Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:06 pm

@Rabbit
OOC: Sorry, I was really sleepy at the time :P

Kohory padded up to Glace. She was by the fresh-kill pile (ooc: what do they call it with wolves? o.O) sniffing through the remains of food. The pack is hungry, Glace and there's no hunting pack right now. Should I set up a hunting patrol?

ooc: sorry if glace is busy right now or something, and if I made any mistakes in the text :P

avatar
Sasoragon
Ascender
Ascender

Posts : 528
Join date : 2010-07-30
Location : Equestria

http://sasoragon.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: [|MiDNIGHT|]

Post by FiSHY on Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:16 pm

OOC; I don't think wolves have a fresh-kill pile xD The pack hunts as a group to bring down prey (deer, elk, moose, etc) and then takes it back for everyone to share. Alphas eat first, then Betas, etc. and last goes the Omega. Individual wolves hunt too, but it's much, much harder to bring down big game. I think they'd just chase after hares instead.

_______________________________________________

--IDEA--
avatar
FiSHY
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1795
Join date : 2010-07-02
Location : In a L i G H T B U L B

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: Wren
Race: Bird Bird
Location: Little Town

http://intothemist2.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: [|MiDNIGHT|]

Post by Rabbit on Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:19 pm

OOC: You may not roleplay since you were not accepted yet. And Fishy...same answer as above...you may not roleplay with her since she doesn't have an accepted character.

BIC: Kaji stared at Vulcan, putting her right paw over her left paw, ready to walk over to her leader. She dipped her head to him and then walked away, with shaky paws. Kaji was sort of unbalanced, but relief washed over her as soon as she was alone. I can hunt alone now, She thought, looking up into the sky that glittered with different hues of blue, surrounding her as if she were swimming in a serene pool, and beneath her were soft clouds, cushioning her fall.
avatar
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Posts : 5398
Join date : 2010-06-03
Location : E-chan!!~

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: Kala
Race: Rabbit Rabbit
Location: Berylville

http://soaren.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: [|MiDNIGHT|]

Post by Sasoragon on Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:16 pm

@Rabbit
Wolf Name: Kohory (Kory for short)
Gender: Male
Age(In years or months): 19 months
Pack: Ice
Position: Beta male?
Appearance: Silver fur with black markings around the muzzle. Kohory has a black nose and one black paw. The tip of his tail is also black. Kohory's underbelly is a lighter shade of silver than his fur. He has on scar that stretches from his left shoulder to his tail. (He got it from when he was kidnapped by the enemy wolf.)
Personality:[/b] Kory isn't very strong, but his fast legs make up for that. In battle, he is also a good strategist. Kohory doesn't often get mad, but when he does, he pretty much explodes. He's not very good at close combat, which is one of the reasons why he got kidnapped when he was 10 months old. Kohory enjoys hunting more than battling.
History(Optional, but helpful): Was once taken away from the pack by an enemy wolf but escaped.
Family(Optional): Kohory's father was a rogue but his mother was part of Ice clan.
Other Information(Optional, but helpful):
RP Sample(Only is this is your first pack wolf): Kohory padded back to camp after leading an uneventful hunting trip. The game they were chasing had migrated to far off the Ice Pack's territory. The pack couldn't risk venturing out there for fear of attack from rogue packs. He saw Glace standing next to her den. Kohory informed her that the hunting pack was unsuccessful. "What should we do now? The pack needs food.."

@Fishy
Wolf Name: Kazangan (means lava in japanese :33) (Kaza for short)
Gender: Male
Age(In years or months): 8 months
Pack: Fire
Position: Gamma wolf
Appearance: A gray wolf the color of ash. Kaza has a pale grey underbelly, which is almost the color of white. His eye color is dark brown and his nose is black. Kaza has longer claws than other wolves so he is good in fighting for his age, though sometimes he accidentally scratches teammates because of this.
Personality: Kaza is an energetic wolf that sometimes doesn't know when to be serious. Kaza is still young and playfull. Sometimes Kaza likes to wander out of the camp alone to go exploring, though he is usually punished for doing so. Kaza enjoys battle training. He doesn't like hunting because "it is boring and deer and buffalo don't make much of a fighting challenge when your fighting in a pack."
History(Optional, but helpful):
Family(Optional):
Other Information(Optional, but helpful):
RP Sample(Only is this is your first wolf): The leader of the pack was arranging another hunting patrol. Kaza knew he would only be chosen to be a side wolf, the one who's duty was to cut of the prey's escape route from behind. How boring. thought Kaza, It would be better for the clan if I explored the territory a little more. Who knows? Maybe I'll find an enemy sneaking in.. He crawled into a dip in the ground an stalk along it making sure to stay downwind of the rest of the pack. When Kaza was already out of eyesight, he started to run to the edge of Fire clan territory when he noticed some strange tracks. Kaza sniffed at them and found a strange scent he never smelled before. Suddenly, something big and heavy jumped on Kaza from behind...
avatar
Sasoragon
Ascender
Ascender

Posts : 528
Join date : 2010-07-30
Location : Equestria

http://sasoragon.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: [|MiDNIGHT|]

Post by Rabbit on Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:24 pm

OOC: You're supposed to ping me for them all xD Kohory and Kazagan are accepted.
avatar
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Posts : 5398
Join date : 2010-06-03
Location : E-chan!!~

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: Kala
Race: Rabbit Rabbit
Location: Berylville

http://soaren.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: [|MiDNIGHT|]

Post by Sasoragon on Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:04 pm

Kory walked back into the cave and saw Kasui. "Kasui! Would you like to go training now?" he said.
avatar
Sasoragon
Ascender
Ascender

Posts : 528
Join date : 2010-07-30
Location : Equestria

http://sasoragon.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: [|MiDNIGHT|]

Post by Rabbit on Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:07 pm

OOC: You need at least 30 words in each post.

BIC: Kasui jumped up and blinked, his eyes clouded from being a bit sleepy. He stuttered, looking up to his mentor, "Y-yeah, Kohory." He got up slowly and calmly, looking at Kohory each second. His heartbeat was at a slow pace, since all Kasui wanted to do at the moment was sleep, especially from playing for a few hours yesterday night.
avatar
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Posts : 5398
Join date : 2010-06-03
Location : E-chan!!~

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: Kala
Race: Rabbit Rabbit
Location: Berylville

http://soaren.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: [|MiDNIGHT|]

Post by Sasoragon on Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:18 pm

OOC: okk

bic: Kohory looked at Kasui. He looked sleepy and tired. "Rise and Shine Kasui! Maybe you should go for a quick swim in the river to wake up." said Kory cheerfully. He nudged Kasui towards the cave opening.
avatar
Sasoragon
Ascender
Ascender

Posts : 528
Join date : 2010-07-30
Location : Equestria

http://sasoragon.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: [|MiDNIGHT|]

Post by Rabbit on Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:16 am

OOC: Wolves can swim? xD

BIC: Kasui got up, with clear annoyance in his (blue?) eyes. He grumbled to Kohory, "I'd be ready if you let me set my own wake-up time." His eyes were clouded with anger and sleepiness, so he blinked and then sighed. Kicking some dirt into Kohory's fur, he hissed with still some tiredness, "I can go to the stream myself. I'm not a silka anymore." With that remark, he pelted off past the fresh-kill pile(thing xD) and towards the stream. There he saw Glace and Celestial catching fish, so Kasui decided not to interfere. He looked into Celestial's beautiful eyes and then turned around so she wouldn't get suspicious. Every few minutes, he'd turn around to watch the mentor and apprentice train, but within himself, he'd feel bad but cannot figure out that heartbreaking feeling. No adders or any--did Celestial kill that adder? He thought, looking at the dead poisonous snake with shock. Kasui wet his paws and then put his head in the water for a moment. Now his mind was cleared from last night's dream and sleepiness, and Kasui was ready to train. Maybe he'd kill an adder too. He'd never know without returning to camp, prepared for another day in the ice pack camp. "Kohory! Kohory!" He shouted, jumping over rocks and vines. This proved he was up and ready for another day.
avatar
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Posts : 5398
Join date : 2010-06-03
Location : E-chan!!~

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: Kala
Race: Rabbit Rabbit
Location: Berylville

http://soaren.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: [|MiDNIGHT|]

Post by Rabbit on Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:18 am

OOC: Sorry for double posting, ONCE AGAIN xD

Animal Name: Étinceler
Species: Cat
Gender: Female
Age(In years or months): 1 year and 7 months
Appearance: She is a long-haired pure white she-cat with beautiful gray splotches that seem to blend into the white fur. Also, her face looks like this cat, with the sapphire blue eyes, and gray/white fur. Étinceler means sparkle in French, which is somehow related to her eye-catching appearance.
Personality: Étinceler is one of the most affectionate and compassionate animals you will meet. She is almost always in a good mood, with her easy-going and all-kind personality. Making friends for her is one of the more simplest things to do, since all animals she meets find her as one of the kindest and easy-going cats ever. Unlike wild cats in the clans, she does not have enemies like different clans together. Étinceler can fight, but doesn't use it unless she is in serious trouble.
History(Optional, but helpful): She is very good friends with Lumière, a wolf from the lightning pack.
Family(Optional): She doesn't know, because she was found in the wild at one week, so Étinceler was a kittypet for a while.(4 months) But after that, she left and ripped off her collar to live in the wild as a rogue.
Other(Optional, but helpful): Étinceler is the french word for sparkle.
RP Sample(Only if this is your first animal): "I'm perdu--I mean lost...so lost..." Étinceler wailed softly, looking into the dark forest with vines that started to become sharp, which were already starting to wrap around her feet. She lifted one white paw and then looked around anxiously for help. Even the slightest glint of light would help her, since not a star was in the sky. The moon was shrouded by dark clouds nightmarishly. "Even meeting an enemy cat would help. I just don't want to know that I'm the only animal out here..." She murmured to herself, still glancing around. All she saw was nothingness and the occasional rustling of leaves. But this sound frightened her, hence how loud it was. "Venir!(btw that means 'come') Show yourself!" She hissed, nearly threatening the leave rustler with anger. She was just too scared, and even meeting a beetle would help. But not even that was outside tonight. Her sparkling, eye-catching fur didn't help her at all since there was no source of light for her fur to get the shine and sparkle. Her last hissing remark did make a sound, but was it for her own good? "Étinceler? Is that you?" The familiar voice murmured calmly. "Don't hiss at me. It's just me, Opal." Relief washed over her when she heard that soft kittypet voice, so she murmured, "Opal? What are you doing in the dark forest?" "No reason, actually. I tend to take a walk in the forest at night, even if its dark. I know my way even if I were blind and walking through a maze with spikes and snakes," Opal purred, putting her tail on Étinceler's shoulder so the French she-cat could recognize her old kittypet friend.
avatar
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Posts : 5398
Join date : 2010-06-03
Location : E-chan!!~

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: Kala
Race: Rabbit Rabbit
Location: Berylville

http://soaren.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: [|MiDNIGHT|]

Post by Sasoragon on Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:45 pm

Kohory trotted after Kasui to the stream. Kasui was staring at an adder. Suddenly he screamed ""Kohory! Kohory!" while jumping over the rocks and vines. Kohory leaped up to the rocks where Kasui was. "I see you're ready to train now that you're not sleepy. Though next time try not to get py pelt dirty." Said Kohory while shaking the dirt off. "Okay, maybe today I'll teach you how to hunt animals smaller than deer and buffalo. For fish, why don't you try to catch one of those fish over there? Just slowly put your paws above the water, then try to quickly scoop it out."
avatar
Sasoragon
Ascender
Ascender

Posts : 528
Join date : 2010-07-30
Location : Equestria

http://sasoragon.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: [|MiDNIGHT|]

Post by Rabbit on Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:47 pm

OOC: Kasui returned to camp already after being at the stream.

BIC: Kasui looked behind him as his mentor went to the stream. His eyes showed confusion as he asked Kohory, "I'm up and ready now. What are you doing?" He sat down and rolled his eyes since it seemed that Kohory was the one that was sleepy and his mind still wasn't in the right place.
avatar
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Posts : 5398
Join date : 2010-06-03
Location : E-chan!!~

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: Kala
Race: Rabbit Rabbit
Location: Berylville

http://soaren.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: [|MiDNIGHT|]

Post by Avria on Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:26 pm

OOC: Back. Happy

BIC: Thunder raised an eyebrow. "I guess." he replied.

Celestial shuffled her paws.

Redflash had been terrified for his his life, so he ran. He ran south until he was positive he was out of the wolves' territories. Panting heavily. he muttered feverishly to himself, "Huh, Redflash, letting a scrawny stupid mite like that scare me." He blinked once, and started heaing back to fight Celestial until he realized he didn't know even how to fight. He thought grimly to himself, "Its time to learn how to fight and hunt, not live like a scavenging wolverine." He had made up his mind. He was going to fight pay back Celestial for what she had done. So what if he stole a few fish? She could always catch more anyway. *time warps until he becomes a fully grown fox and fights well and stuff*
avatar
Avria
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 2558
Join date : 2010-06-03

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: No Name
Race:
Location: Soar City

Back to top Go down

Re: [|MiDNIGHT|]

Post by Rabbit on Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:01 pm

OOC: NO time warping. And for all of your characters/paragraphs, make them have 30 words, not just one.
avatar
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Posts : 5398
Join date : 2010-06-03
Location : E-chan!!~

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: Kala
Race: Rabbit Rabbit
Location: Berylville

http://soaren.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: [|MiDNIGHT|]

Post by Avria on Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:21 pm

OOC: Oh.

BIC: Thunder raised an eyebrow. "I guess." he replied. "Now do you want to start now, or...?" Then he sighed gustily. His apprentice would be so much like his silkas if that other wretched wolf hadn't killed Bluefern.

Redflash nodded at a mouse. He had seen other animals stalk their prey. So this must be...stalking? They did it swiftly and silently and usually killed their prey with a bite to the neck or some other vital place. He remembered how they kept low and to the shadows and didn't step on any dead leaves or twigs. He kept low and was careful not to step on anything. When he was close enough, he pouced and meant to kill it with a bite to the neck but instead killed it with a claw. He pulled it off and munched on it. He had seen Celestial's practice session. He remembered unbalancing his enemy with a blow to the shoulder or leg and attacking while they were unbalanced. He also recalled her dodging some moves and claw and biting. He saw another gray fox nearby about the same age as him. He felt a surge of anger that he was in his territory and leapt on him, biting and clawing. He remembered that the wolf he hated didn't know he was going to attack, so he also had the advanatage of surprise on his side. This fox was shocked that he had actually been attacked and stayed frozen for a moment or two. The gray fox scratched needlessly on his shoulder but Redflash barely felt it. He plummeted his belly with unsheathed claws until the gray fox broke away and started running as fast as he could. Redflash felt a surge of pride. This was his territory, and no one could come in it.
avatar
Avria
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 2558
Join date : 2010-06-03

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: No Name
Race:
Location: Soar City

Back to top Go down

Re: [|MiDNIGHT|]

Post by Rabbit on Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:34 pm

Lumière jumped up with excitement. "Yes, Thunder!" She said kindly but loudly. Then she sat down and waited for her mentor to reply. "I'm going to so strong when I fight another enemy with your training," She chuckled, pawing the dirt as if she were drawing a battlescene.
avatar
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Posts : 5398
Join date : 2010-06-03
Location : E-chan!!~

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: Kala
Race: Rabbit Rabbit
Location: Berylville

http://soaren.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: [|MiDNIGHT|]

Post by Avria on Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:41 pm

Thunder smiled a bit at her. "Do you want to start now?" he asked. At least his apprentice(I always can't remember what word you use for that XD) had enthusiasim. Some looked like even sleeping would be exciting. He waited patiently for his apprentixce to reply.

Redflash licked blood from his shoulder, which was only a mere scratch. He smiled grimly to himself. If he became this dangerous in one day, surely over the next few he could become thrice(three times) as. Taking down that stupid white wolf would be a cince. He noticed some wolves talking. (Thunder and Lumière) So he went over there to watch. It was his lucky day. They were also talking about battling. He stopped to listen behind some ferns.
avatar
Avria
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 2558
Join date : 2010-06-03

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: No Name
Race:
Location: Soar City

Back to top Go down

Re: [|MiDNIGHT|]

Post by Rabbit on Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:43 pm

OOC: It's called a Tyros.

BIC: Lumière purred(or whatever), "Yes, I'm ready! But do you want to know what would be a real exercise? If we fought an actual fox, or an enemy wolf!" She looked off toward the trees and then thought about going far from camp to train. Then Lumière turned back to Thunder and smiled as she waited for him to reply.
avatar
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Posts : 5398
Join date : 2010-06-03
Location : E-chan!!~

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: Kala
Race: Rabbit Rabbit
Location: Berylville

http://soaren.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: [|MiDNIGHT|]

Post by Avria on Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:56 pm

Thunder rumbled, "I don't quite think you're ready for that, Lumiere(Can I just call her that?). Let's start training now and stop chattering like chaffinches."

In his hiding place, Redflash shivered. Did they really just fight foxes just for practice? Well, if that was true, they might be twice as tough. He decided to keep on listening to what they said.
avatar
Avria
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 2558
Join date : 2010-06-03

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: No Name
Race:
Location: Soar City

Back to top Go down

Re: [|MiDNIGHT|]

Post by Rabbit on Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:58 pm

OOC: Sure, you can call her Lumiere xD

BIC: Lumière whined but tried not to sound like a Silka, "Yes, I am ready! I want to grab a fox and fling it all the way across the border to the fire pack camp!" She turned around and muttered some stuff under her breath before starting to walk towards the forest.
avatar
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Posts : 5398
Join date : 2010-06-03
Location : E-chan!!~

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: Kala
Race: Rabbit Rabbit
Location: Berylville

http://soaren.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: [|MiDNIGHT|]

Post by Avria on Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:00 pm

Thunder muttered, "Aren't you the bloodthirsty one? Here, you can have first move." Thunder blinked and asked himself, Did she have a grudge againist foxes? If so, why?

avatar
Avria
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 2558
Join date : 2010-06-03

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: No Name
Race:
Location: Soar City

Back to top Go down

Re: [|MiDNIGHT|]

Post by Rabbit on Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:13 pm

Lumière smiled and then jumped into the air, kicking Thunder without giving him a chance to react. Then she landed on her four paws stiffly and got into another fighting position. She spoke but she was still ready to fight if he attacked when she started to talk. "Do you know how to do a move like that?" She asked.
avatar
Rabbit
Admin
Admin

Posts : 5398
Join date : 2010-06-03
Location : E-chan!!~

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: Kala
Race: Rabbit Rabbit
Location: Berylville

http://soaren.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: [|MiDNIGHT|]

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 33  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum